Page 90 of 514 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 10279
Like Tree36073Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Concert Stars
    ^Totally sick of the Patriots winning. haha Anyone but them would be fine by me.

Anyway- I do hope we hear some Olympic previews with the song soon.

Does anyone know if Ludacris is in the Superbowl Video too? He really should be. Thanks.

Junior Carrie Follower brenda218's Avatar
    NBC will be playing TC all through Olympics, and that goes for at least 2-3 weeks.
    txacar, ethelu and rainbow1 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I finally had a dream about new Carrie music last night! She released two singles on the same day. One was called 1-800- (and then some number I canít remember). And then the other was titled ďArizona Mainstay.Ē I know, weird names lol But Everyone loved Arizona Mainstay! I couldnít tell too well how it sounded though...I just rememer it started out with Wine After Whiskey music then was a little more up-tempo.
    There were also two versions released of Arizona Mainstay. The single covers were the same except one was dark and black & white, and the other was in color.

You all probably think Iím crazy haha but that was the dream I had last night lol
    Kizmet311, ethelu, Suellen and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    I really hope that we hear something soon. Any new cowrite titles that have leaked at all lately? haha

Insane Carrie Fan
    Unrelated. I predict some @carrieunderwood news next week. Single or tour. Mostly a hunch.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryfan2448 View Post
    Unrelated. I predict some @carrieunderwood news next week. Single or tour. Mostly a hunch.
    He better know something, lol! Don't drop that bomb and run, only we can do that because we have one experience in his field.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I don't really know if I believe Billy Dukes because if you look at his replies he says his prediction is based on trends with no inside information. Then he says the trends are Justin Timberlake releasing his album to capitalize on Superbowl so she probably will announce something to capitalize. I hope it is true!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    I don't really know if I believe Billy Dukes because if you look at his replies he says his prediction is based on trends with no inside information. Then he says the trends are Justin Timberlake releasing his album to capitalize on Superbowl so she probably will announce something to capitalize. I hope it is true!
    Yeah, I doubt it too. Unless she starts dropping hints.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    He better know something, lol! Don't drop that bomb and run, only we can do that because we have one experience in his field.
    he's pretty much just making stuff up.He says Justin's capitalizing on the SB so he expects Carrie to also.*eyeroll*

That part about a tour cracked me up,the ignorance....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    he's pretty much just making stuff up.He says Justin's capitalizing on the SB so he expects Carrie to also.*eyeroll*

That part about a tour cracked me up,the ignorance....
    I highly doubt that she would announce a tour before she would announce an album,so that was pretty ignorant on his own part.I donít think he did that on purpose,he was just pulling hunches out of thin air,which I tend to do myself most of the time.I did shake my head at him mentioning a tour because there is just no way she would ever announce a tour before she announced a new album or a new single.Not everyone has to capitalize on something just because they have momentum of a new song!!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Iíd love everything thatís going on right now. Carrie has made herself to be super relatable with feeling vulnerability after her accident to sharing she got pulled over. I love when we she shares with us!

But most importantly, reconnected with her pop fans. Man did they miss Carrie. This era is going to be epic. She knows exactly what sheís doing this time around and is taking names in the process. Go Carrie!

I want the pop sensibilities of SH, the crafted storytelling on BA and the swagger of ST to be the embodiment of this next album.

Concert Stars
    ^Obviously there is no tour coming this year without a new album. But- I see no reason why a new single could not drop soon. It does make sense to capitalize on the momentum from The Champion.
    Hil likes this.

Although it's out of her normal routine, I don't see why there couldn't be a tour without a new album. I don't think there will be and I want new music sooner rather than later, but it isn't out of the sphere of possibilities considering a ton of country artists do summer tours every year regardless of whether or not there is new music. I actually think it could be a good way to separate the Champion from her lead single.
    teesharky likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a tour announced by the end of the year, possibility starting in October or November.

^I agree. We probably though can assume that with Mike playing hockey again and they want the cup. She probably won't be touring anytime soon after the summer possibly.
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Concert Stars
    With Mike busy playing Hockey hopefully we will get the album sooner. Haha
    rainbow1 and brenda218 like this.

She's been a lot more active on social media lately. The car accident post, The Champion promo, the photo of Isaiah's drawing... there has to be an announcement coming soon.
    txacar, teesharky and Suellen like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    She's been a lot more active on social media lately. The car accident post, The Champion promo, the photo of Isaiah's drawing... there has to be an announcement coming soon.
    The car accident post,Isaiahís drawing&her getting pulled are basically everyday occurrences for almost every person &I donít see that being a precursor to any kind of announcement about new music or a new album.Those are just random posts and they have nothing to do with new music or a new album.I could the posts about The Champion being that way,but the other ones?They are just normal everyday happenings in her life & I personally feel that they have absolutely nothing to do with new music or a new album.You can read into her posts all you want,but I donít see her dropping random posts about new music or a new album in everyday occurrences in her own life.
    brenda218 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    The car accident post,Isaiahís drawing&her getting pulled are basically everyday occurrences for almost every person &I donít see that being a precursor to any kind of announcement about new music or a new album.Those are just random posts and they have nothing to do with new music or a new album.I could the posts about The Champion being that way,but the other ones?They are just normal everyday happenings in her life & I personally feel that they have absolutely nothing to do with new music or a new album.You can read into her posts all you want,but I donít see her dropping random posts about new music or a new album in everyday occurrences in her own life.
    it's not so far fetched, she's done it before

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^I am waiting for some common theme like "water" in the posts or some really random post to believe we have hints.

•