Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 84 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4067
Like Tree14417Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    if Carrie is heading into the studio then she has picked the songs she wants to record already, plus has a studio,producer,engineer,musicians ect. ready to go. She's not a novice at this.

I too wouldn't expect the recording process to take too long and a new single in 2Q sounds pretty reasonable.
    Are you basing the fact that you think that she has the studio,producers,engineers & musicians ready to go based on what information?Has there been a pattern in the past of when sheís ready to record,that she has her ducks all lined up & ready to go?How long from the time sheís ready to go back into the studio to record,is there a single released based on her past patterns with her other albums?I wasnít really around on this board for the Storyteller or Blown Away era to know how these things really work.

Junior Carrie Follower Inspired's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^ why so aggressive?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Are you basing the fact that you think that she has the studio,producers,engineers & musicians ready to go based on what information?Has there been a pattern in the past of when sheís ready to record,that she has her ducks all lined up & ready to go?How long from the time sheís ready to go back into the studio to record,is there a single released based on her past patterns with her other albums?I wasnít really around on this board for the Storyteller or Blown Away era to know how these things really work.
    pure unadulterated common sense
    Carrie has been in the business 12+ years she has some idea what she's doing

here's how it kind of works : Carrie gives us the tiniest bit of information and we run with it.Making wild assumptions and speculations, until the next tiny bit of info.Then we run off in a whole other direction of speculation.Finally Carrie posts something like we'll be getting news 'soon' , which is never really soon.After that it gets frenzied till we get official word.Usually a couple months before cd release.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    I'm exhausted, reading the last page, lol!

How in the world did you get that the album is almost ready from that one statement?If her facial injuries & her wrist are the buzz that you want to be used to build anticipation for the album,then that will invite the wrong kind of buzz that she wants for the album.To me,that is morbid curiosity & that isn’t a good way to build anticipation for her new album,a new music video or a live performance.That just invites the wrong kind of curiosity for the album & there will be more criticism than good buzz for the album.Why would you even want to use her injuries as buzz for her new album?That would just attract the wrong kind of attention & none of us want that to happen!!Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way Simon,but the buzz she like be coming from anticipation for new music,not her injuries!!
    I said "indirectly" ! I know Carrie didn't do this to create buzz but people inevitably will want to see her face since she said that she will look different.

Again "indirectly" !!
    liz278, txacar, Suellen and 2 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    as long as this album is her best album to date and it broadens her worldwide audience then I will be one happy fan because let's be honest even though country music will always be her home she is ready for bigger and better things.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

here's how it kind of works : Carrie gives us the tiniest bit of information and we run with it.Making wild assumptions and speculations, until the next tiny bit of info.Then we run off in a whole other direction of speculation.Finally Carrie posts something like we'll be getting news 'soon' , which is never really soon.After that it gets frenzied till we get official word.Usually a couple months before cd release.
    Please Noooooooo! Not the word that should be banned from Carrie's volcabulary....SOON! 😳

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by lolita55 View Post
    as long as this album is her best album to date and it broadens her worldwide audience then I will be one happy fan because let's be honest even though country music will always be her home she is ready for bigger and better things.
    I just donít want Carrie abandoning the country genre completely just for the sake of selling more albums.Then people would really say she was never a country singer anyway,that she used the genre just to launch herself into pop music superstardom.That is the LAST thing that I want to happen.Iím sure that you canít be implying that Carrie should leave the country genre just to be a pop singer,because thatís crazy right?But within that,she truly is ready for bigger & better things down the road!!
    DazzledByCarrie likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    ^We are all speculating. Its basically what we do during the downtime. No one is implying that Carrie should leave the country genre. It was just in reference to Carrie's team saying she wanted to appeal to a more worldwide audience which usually involves more pop leaning music. Doesn't mean it will happen or that's even what they meant when stating it.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    What I can say for sure is I CANNOT wait!!! Getting so excited for new music!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I am so happy that Carrie is getting into the recording studio, whether it's for the first time or the last time for CU6. I am just happy that she must be feeling ready to move on after her fall and to focus on her work now that her recovery is progressing and the holidays are over. I hope that she finds recording the new music and putting the album together therapeutic, because it certainly seems she has had a rough couple of months. I look forward to all the speculation, rumors, and tidbits of information we may get in the coming months, especially from Ty and Steve, if they have anything they want to share with us.

I do believe, like she says, this will be her best album yet, because in my opinion, BA and ST both really progressed her artistry and if she builds on that work, then CU6 can only be even better.

Also, Carrielegs84, this is not meant to be harsh, but I do hope when reading this thread you will take a deep breath before responding, because until Carrie gives us news herself, it's going to be full of people's opinions, speculations, wants, etc, and very little concrete information. When you read someone's post, just remember that none of us (except maybe Ty or Steve) know anything and we're just taking the information we have available and filling in the blanks with what we think might be going on. There isn't a need to question why someone thinks something - they are just opinions.
    "Thank you for that ĎCaptain Obviousí sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the Ďrightí notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

D, once again you hit the nail on the head.
    Carrieslegs84 and oldyfan like this.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Youíre forgetting the time it takes to produce& mix a record,find musicians to record with her,finding the right songs,producing the record,taking an album cover photo & other photos to go along with the album,editing the pictures,making sure that everything fits together the way itís supposed to,making sure the songs sound the way theyíre supposed to,finding a studio to record in&having sound engineers there to makes sure everything flows the way itís supposed to& a million other different things that you seem to have conveniently left out because either you didnít know about it or you really donít understand how the whole recording process really works!!Donít make assumptions unless you really know the details!!
    Hello there!

I kept my original post short since it was all speculation and i thought I didnít need to detail it out.. but since you just assumed that I donít know anything about this, here are my thoughts..

#1 As maddkat said, if Carrie said sheís going to the studio, they already chose songs to record, and the background music and studio are ready.. Why record a song without a song, background music, a studio, producers, sound engineer, etc.. right?

#2 FYI, I have already created songs before.. Not professional, but I have done writing, recording, producing and mixing.. The longest part is writing and making the background music, which in Carrieís case, as said in #1, should be ready for recording in the studio.. Recording and editing didnít take me months to complete.. and note Iím not a professional.. imagine a professional who has done it for years.. he should be a lot faster than i am..

#3 I only was HOPING and THINKING the FIRST SINGLE to be released on Q2.. SINGLE, NOT ALBUM.. Packaging, planning and photoshoot for the whole album can be done simultaneously while the first single is already out.. Meaning she only needs one photoshoot for the FIRST SINGLE to be released.. and how long does choosing and editing a photo from one photoshoot take? It can be done in a day.. I edit photos also if youíre wondering how i know that..

#4 Q2 ends on June.. So the date for the 1st single that Iím HOPING for can fall on june which means they have 4-6 months to complete everything for the FIRST SINGLE.. and I THINK, based from what I said in #2 and #3, we can have Q2 for the first single.. again i only THINK that.. i still DONíT KNOW.. Only Carrie and her team knows when the release date is..

#5 A bit of advice for you.. Please donít try to think that anyone of us here know Carrieís plan or that we know what is in the future.. As people mentioned, we are only making speculations for now, and sharing what we THINK.. Iím so sorry to hear about your disability, but you also need to choose your words wisely and phrase them in a better way.. They can sometimes be very harsh and sound condescending...

Junior Carrie Follower brenda218's Avatar
    I think Carrie will be working for early release. Sure hope so.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    Hello there!

I kept my original post short since it was all speculation and i thought I didnít need to detail it out.. but since you just assumed that I donít know anything about this, here are my thoughts..

#1 As maddkat said, if Carrie said sheís going to the studio, they already chose songs to record, and the background music and studio are ready.. Why record a song without a song, background music, a studio, producers, sound engineer, etc.. right?

#2 FYI, I have already created songs before.. Not professional, but I have done writing, recording, producing and mixing.. The longest part is writing and making the background music, which in Carrieís case, as said in #1, should be ready for recording in the studio.. Recording and editing didnít take me months to complete.. and note Iím not a professional.. imagine a professional who has done it for years.. he should be a lot faster than i am..

#3 I only was HOPING and THINKING the FIRST SINGLE to be released on Q2.. SINGLE, NOT ALBUM.. Packaging, planning and photoshoot for the whole album can be done simultaneously while the first single is already out.. Meaning she only needs one photoshoot for the FIRST SINGLE to be released.. and how long does choosing and editing a photo from one photoshoot take? It can be done in a day.. I edit photos also if youíre wondering how i know that..

#4 Q2 ends on June.. So the date for the 1st single that Iím HOPING for can fall on june which means they have 4-6 months to complete everything for the FIRST SINGLE.. and I THINK, based from what I said in #2 and #3, we can have Q2 for the first single.. again i only THINK that.. i still DONíT KNOW.. Only Carrie and her team knows when the release date is..

#5 A bit of advice for you.. Please donít try to think that anyone of us here know Carrieís plan or that we know what is in the future.. As people mentioned, we are only making speculations for now, and sharing what we THINK.. Iím so sorry to hear about your disability, but you also need to choose your words wisely and phrase them in a better way.. They can sometimes be very harsh and sound condescending...
    I honestly do apologize for the way that I sounded to you,jaks.I tend to jump to conclusions a lot & even my own family members have called me out on that very topic,so I know itís something I really need to work on moving forward from here on out.Youíre right that I do need to choose my words more wisely from this point on&once again,this is even something that my own dad has called me out on,you know itís bad when your own father has to call you out on something heís talked to you about multiple times & you still keep on doing it anyways.From this point out,I will try to listen with an objective eat & really think before I respond.On another note,Iím also sorry that I called you delusional and that was thoughtless & mean of me to do that.I hate offending people&Iím deeply sorry that I offended you.
    txacar, Marvin Poe, ethelu and 3 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I am so happy that Carrie is getting into the recording studio, whether it's for the first time or the last time for CU6. I am just happy that she must be feeling ready to move on after her fall and to focus on her work now that her recovery is progressing and the holidays are over. I hope that she finds recording the new music and putting the album together therapeutic, because it certainly seems she has had a rough couple of months. I look forward to all the speculation, rumors, and tidbits of information we may get in the coming months, especially from Ty and Steve, if they have anything they want to share with us.

I do believe, like she says, this will be her best album yet, because in my opinion, BA and ST both really progressed her artistry and if she builds on that work, then CU6 can only be even better.

Also, Carrielegs84, this is not meant to be harsh, but I do hope when reading this thread you will take a deep breath before responding, because until Carrie gives us news herself, it's going to be full of people's opinions, speculations, wants, etc, and very little concrete information. When you read someone's post, just remember that none of us (except maybe Ty or Steve) know anything and we're just taking the information we have available and filling in the blanks with what we think might be going on. There isn't a need to question why someone thinks something - they are just opinions.
    Thank you for your advice,Kizmet.Like I told jaks_weyn,my own family have called me out on being too quick to judge & not listening before I interject with my feelings & not thinking through what I say before I even say it,so I know itís bad when my own family members call me out on my own crap&its even worse when someone that you donít know basically says the same things theyíve been saying for a long time.I will try to listen with an objective ear from here on out,knowing until Carrie or label says something concrete,that everything is pure speculation until more concrete & official information comes out from her record label.Thank you for being honest enough to point out something that I will need to be continually working on for a long time to come!!
    txacar, hjj, ethelu and 5 others like this.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    I honestly do apologize for the way that I sounded to you,jaks.I tend to jump to conclusions a lot & even my own family members have called me out on that very topic,so I know itís something I really need to work on moving forward from here on out.Youíre right that I do need to choose my words more wisely from this point on&once again,this is even something that my own dad has called me out on,you know itís bad when your own father has to call you out on something heís talked to you about multiple times & you still keep on doing it anyways.From this point out,I will try to listen with an objective eat & really think before I respond.On another note,Iím also sorry that I called you delusional and that was thoughtless & mean of me to do that.I hate offending people&Iím deeply sorry that I offended you.
    Donít worry about it.. Just keep on trying to improve yourself.. Donít let your disability stop you from becoming a greater person than you already are.. The people around you are always there to help..So stay the path and surely one day youíll get there..

You should try speculating too! Itís fun and keeps everyone here excited.. it can be a wild guess or a logical prediction.. For example, if you are to control Carrieís schedule, what do you think will be her release date given the details we know so far?

Concert Stars
    Oh my. haha The last page or so is giving me a headache.

anyway- I still agree with Adam and Madkatt an Simon etc that we will get a lead single in Q2 with the album later in the year. That's fine. I just want new music and something to start happening.

Had Carrie gotten a Grammy nom, I would be more confident that she would debut a lead single at the Grammys in Q1. But since that did not happen, I guess the ACMS is all we can hope for to hear the lead single live debut.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think we just need something to look forward to....and soon. We need some news and appearances, etc.
    We have the super bowl opening in February although it is likely prerecorded. Iím going to guess new single premiere and first major public appearance at the ACMs in April. I was going to guess earlier until the latest news. The label is likely breathing down her neck to get something out but given her health problems they will give her the time she needs.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    Donít worry about it.. Just keep on trying to improve yourself.. Donít let your disability stop you from becoming a greater person than you already are.. The people around you are always there to help..So stay the path and surely one day youíll get there..

You should try speculating too! Itís fun and keeps everyone here excited.. it can be a wild guess or a logical prediction.. For example, if you are to control Carrieís schedule, what do you think will be her release date given the details we know so far?
    Given the info that we have about Carrie so far,and this is just a rough guess,Iím thinking late April or early May.May is my birthday month & what a great birthday present to get new Carrie music & a new album in the same month!!That would be SO exciting!!Does that sound like a good wild guess to you,jaks?

•