Page 79 of 516 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 10313
Like Tree36128Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Concert Stars
    ^I hope you are right. I want a huge, diverse audience, and I want to see it live. CRS is only a week later but it isn't televised.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Triquetral View Post
    I've given up for now to be honest. Turning my attention elsewhere to other artists in the mean time. The lack of any information is starting to depress me so I'm just not going to come here as often as it is making me sad...
    yes I have to agree that the lack of any info or hints or clues or updates -- or HOPE- is getting me a bit depressed too. I was doing ok until the CMAS, as I was so confident we might get a new single there. But with just a tribute performance it was clear we have a lot more waiting to do sadly., lol

It's just killing me at this point -- no news, no Grammys, nothing to look forward to. Hoping for a better 2018. lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ I'm sticking with new music on the Grammy's,Jan.28.
    If the fall hasn't thrown that into chaos.
    I hope so....but with no Grammy noms, I am not as confident about that anymore., I suppose the Grammys could let her perform anyway without a nom. They did so for Lady Gaga and other big names.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    yes I have to agree that the lack of any info or hints or clues or updates -- or HOPE- is getting me a bit depressed too. I was doing ok until the CMAS, as I was so confident we might get a new single there. But with just a tribute performance it was clear we have a lot more waiting to do sadly., lol

It's just killing me at this point -- no news, no Grammys, nothing to look forward to. Hoping for a better 2018. lol
    CARRIE UNDERWOOD RECORDS 2018 SUPERBOWL SONG Ė ďTHE CHAMPIONĒ
    Carrie Underwood Records 2018 Superbowl Song - "The Champion" | Whiskey Riff

Obsessed Carrie Fan

^ I'm sticking with new music on the Grammy's,Jan.28.
    If the fall hasn't thrown that into chaos.
    Unless thereís some concrete evidence that something would be ready for the Grammys,I just donít see that happening.Unless sheís been in the studio writing or recording that we donít know about,it just seems like a long shot to me.I donít know why youíre so worried about her wrist throwing things into chaos.Its not like she has some set deadline that she just HAS to get new music out by,does she?Why would you even say that like itís a problem?I donít know why all of you are getting so depressed about a lack of new music.Iím sad too,but Iím not going to let that ruin my life.I want new music just as badly as the rest of you,but Iím not going to worry about it & let that run my life.Life really is too short to be worrying about these things.Sheíll release new music when sheís good & ready,not on our timeline that may be completely different from what hers is.As I would tell my dad,thereís bigger fish to fry & bigger things to worry about than new Carrie music.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I really do think we've just hit the holiday lull now. I wouldn't expect her to be very active on social media this time of year in what is supposed to be her "off" year. We did it to ourselves thinking we might be getting new music for the CMAs, but we really have no one to blame but ourselves for getting excited and then being let down.

I pretty much have Kelsea's and Carly's new albums in alternate rotation for now to tide me over, with Kelly Clarkson's album thrown into the mix occasionally.
    "Thank you for that ĎCaptain Obviousí sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the Ďrightí notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Makes it very boring when even the titles of songs are not being posted on Pulse.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post

I presume you have your health, your family, your job, & many things in life to look forward. to. If you are living life vicariously through someone else then it is indeed a sad existence.
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I really do think we've just hit the holiday lull now. I wouldn't expect her to be very active on social media this time of year in what is supposed to be her "off" year. We did it to ourselves thinking we might be getting new music for the CMAs, but we really have no one to blame but ourselves for getting excited and then being let down.

I pretty much have Kelsea's and Carly's new albums in alternate rotation for now to tide me over, with Kelly Clarkson's album thrown into the mix occasionally.
    Not to mention that this is really the first year that her little fellow will be old enough to know what is really going on for Christmas. It's a time for her to watch him enjoying new experiences.

Insane Carrie Fan
    The thing that should make us hopeful (it at least makes me hopeful), is that UMG said that they were aiming for a Q1 release from Carrie. Whether that means a single or and album (I'd say single), it would suggest to me that there is something happening behind the scenes. That timetable effects their bottom line so they wouldn't want to throw that into too much turmoil. Also, the label wouldn't just throw that time frame out there without talking to Carrie about what everyone, including her is expecting. Of course plans change and the fall very possibly could have changed the timetable a bit, but, I doubt it drastically altered it to the point where we aren't getting any new music next year. Just my two cents.
    rainbow1, ethelu and brenda218 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ the problem is with that 1Q mention is that we have no idea when they actually said that.We know when it was printed but not the time it was quoted.Things might have changed since then.But I agree I still think new music in 1Q.Excluding The Champion.
    Speaking of TC I really hope NBC can work it into the olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Unless thereís some concrete evidence that something would be ready for the Grammys,I just donít see that happening.Unless sheís been in the studio writing or recording that we donít know about,it just seems like a long shot to me.I donít know why youíre so worried about her wrist throwing things into chaos.Its not like she has some set deadline that she just HAS to get new music out by,does she?Why would you even say that like itís a problem?I donít know why all of you are getting so depressed about a lack of new music.Iím sad too,but Iím not going to let that ruin my life.I want new music just as badly as the rest of you,but Iím not going to worry about it & let that run my life.Life really is too short to be worrying about these things.Sheíll release new music when sheís good & ready,not on our timeline that may be completely different from what hers is.As I would tell my dad,thereís bigger fish to fry & bigger things to worry about than new Carrie music.
    speculation: to indulge in conjectural thought.

that's what we're doing and will continue to do here till there is a press release about new music.Then we can speculate some more about the new music itself.Don't let our speculation ruin your life.Just wait for the press release while we go on speculating.Have a good day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    The broken wrist could easily throw off the release for music. She couldíve had photo shoots for the album, and other related stuff that probably had to be pushed. We have no idea, but itís not in bad thought to think that her injury impacted any release for new music
    rainbow1 and Carrieslegs84 like this.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    Hopefully we get to hear a preview on December.. then release on January.. It says in an articale that it will debut ahead of the Superbowl.. Iím hoping a month earlier

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ the problem is with that 1Q mention is that we have no idea when they actually said that.We know when it was printed but not the time it was quoted.Things might have changed since then.But I agree I still think new music in 1Q.Excluding The Champion.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    That's true as well. We don't really know when they said it. But if they got Carrie, officially at the end of Q1 this year, I have to imagine talking about a release happened only after her signing, of course I could be wrong, for all I know she could have officially been signed last Christmas, but they held it back. I don't know. But I would assume that Carrie was in on a Q1 release schedule with the label. But, like I said it could have changed, I actually wouldn't be totally shocked if it did, but I don't think it'd be by too much.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    Hopefully we get to hear a preview on December.. then release on January.. It says in an articale that it will debut ahead of the Superbowl.. Iím hoping a month earlier
    I would doubt it would be a whole month early. I'd bet it's released during media week (the week before) possibly during the Pro-Bowl, too. But again, who knows, for sure not me, lol!
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    I would doubt it would be a whole month early. I'd bet it's released during media week (the week before) possibly during the Pro-Bowl, too. But again, who knows, for sure not me, lol!
    Well, youíll never know.. :-D
    When they did a different version for the Super Bowl intro before, they also released the full song ahead the Super Bowl.. I forgot though how early it was revealed.. Was it also just weeks before the Super Bowl? Then again that was the same song with different lyrics.. this oneís a new song that could be an anthem!
    adam1995 likes this.

Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=maddkat;4750883]^ the problem is with that 1Q mention is that we have no idea when they actually said that.We know when it was printed but not the time it was quoted.Things might have changed since then.But I agree I still think new music in 1Q.Excluding The Champion.

I think 1st Qtr., too. True, we don't know exactly when he said that, but it was after TF hit #1 (end July). This was posted on Pulse September 15.

Today's Country Aircheck:
    Carrie Underwood is working on her first Capitol Nashville album," adds [Bobby] Young [Capitol Nashville VP of Promotions]. "We're planning on a first quarter [2018] release. She was featured this year on Keith Urban's 'The Fighter.' It was an honor to welcome her to the family with her first Capitol/Nashville No. 1."
    ethelu, Gator, brenda218 and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    [QUOTE=txacar;4750895]

I think 1st Qtr., too. True, we don't know exactly when he said that, but it was after TF hit #1 (end July). This was posted on Pulse September 15.

Today's Country Aircheck:
    Carrie Underwood is working on her first Capitol Nashville album," adds [Bobby] Young [Capitol Nashville VP of Promotions]. "We're planning on a first quarter [2018] release. She was featured this year on Keith Urban's 'The Fighter.' It was an honor to welcome her to the family with her first Capitol/Nashville No. 1."
    Good catch! That should indicate only within the last 4 months, so plans should have at least started to move forward.
    glenn7, Gator, brenda218 and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    Thanks I almost forgot about that! I hope it is a song we can buy on Itunes though and not just a promo song that is not available commercially.
    Carrieslegs84 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Blah blah blah... blah blah blah... still no news today. Lol ( sung in Christmas song melody) lol yes I am losing it. Haha
    countrymusicfan15 and sd20 like this.

•