Page 61 of 515 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 10281
Like Tree36075Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    I am going to guess 11/3 because it will be a great birthday present for me. Although, I think it will also make Kelsea fans mad.
    I don't think it has any real effect on Kelsea - you're talking about a single release vs an album release, so you won't be comparing the sales. Could Carrie steal some of Kelsea's release day thunder, though - by all means if her lead single is indeed released that day. In the end, though, single sales and album sales are separate charts so Kelsea shouldn't be too mad if it happens. I'm sure she will already have her release day appearances planned and Carrie releasing a new single won't change those.
    rainbow1 and mooret like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=Kizmet311;4747834]
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post

Most of the comments regarding Paint have been in the CU6 thread - it's under the artist section of the forum, A-J and her thread is one of the most recent.
    Thank you for this info, I want to read it. I am too excited.
    oldyfan and mooret like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I don't think it has any real effect on Kelsea - you're talking about a single release vs an album release, so you won't be comparing the sales. Could Carrie steal some of Kelsea's release day thunder, though - by all means if her lead single is indeed released that day. In the end, though, single sales and album sales are separate charts so Kelsea shouldn't be too mad if it happens. I'm sure she will already have her release day appearances planned and Carrie releasing a new single won't change those.
    Yeah. I am just talking about publicity. News of a new single might overshadow it a little with the whole female in country music thing you know
    Kizmet311 and mooret like this.

Concert Stars
    Anyone know if the first line of lyrics from 'Paint' that were posted over at pulse are legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oldyfan and mooret like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    Anyone know if the first line of lyrics from 'Paint' that were posted over at pulse are legit?

Steve (the poster) said he has the demo. What we don't know is if that will be the first single.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post

From what everyone has said on here over the last days or week, Steve is legit. He had CC a few months before it was released (I think it was that pop version that leaked) and he is also apparently the one that leaked OW (not knowing how out of hand that leak would get). So, it would seem that it is legit. I think he said that once CU6 is released, if Paint doesn't make the cut, then he might be willing to share the song, but don't hold me (or him) to that.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    There is such a buzz in the air about Carrie and I'm SO FREAKIN EXCITED. Even people like Billy Dukes and Jason Scott are thinking Carrie will sing a new song at the CMAs. What kills me is this is all speculation. We definitely have evidence (thank you Steve!) and the fact that a Q1 album release is planned by the label, but Carrie has been extraordinarily quiet. Not even a selfie in the studio like "I'm working on new music." But seriously all signs point to a new single so I'm letting myself get my hopes up!

Concert Stars
    ^ I feel like this is the Calm before the Storm of something big coming....soon. (crossing fingers) Carrie and Mike look so happy here tonight.

Carrie Underwood‏Verified account @carrieunderwood 1h1 hour ago

This guy...

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ I feel like this is the Calm before the Storm of something big coming....soon. (crossing fingers) Carrie and Mike look so happy here tonight.

Carrie Underwood‏Verified account @carrieunderwood 1h1 hour ago

This guy...

Now everytime she posts I'm looking for hints!

Three hearts?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by oldyfan View Post
    Now everytime she posts I'm looking fir hints!

Three hearts?
    Well, in her instastory she was singing "I wanna Dance with Somebody". Does that mean the lead single is "Dirt Dance Floor" instead of Paint, haha? Just joking, though. I don't think she was putting that much thought into the posts tonight. I think they were just fun posts!
    oldyfan, maddkat, rainbow1 and 6 others like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Well, in her instastory she was singing "I wanna Dance with Somebody". Does that mean the lead single is "Dirt Dance Floor" instead of Paint, haha? Just joking, though. I don't think she was putting that much thought into the posts tonight. I think they were just fun posts!
    But think of all the songs played at that wedding, and she decides to post herself singing THAT one... hmmmm and Dirt Dance Floor is registered already and Paint is not. But based off the titles, I want to hear Paint first so I hope that's the lead single!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Okay, now I'm starting to get excited... yikes! I just watched again...Gosh, there could be hints there. She does start giving them when she's getting close to releasing her first song. Who knows?��
    mooret likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    "Paint" "Dirt Dance Floor" will take them both....... Just give us some more hints...... Geez, next 2 weeks are going to be killers itching for some music...
    rainbow1, mooret, Suellen and 6 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    The stations I listen to here in Phoenix have been playing a lot of Carrie lately!! Like more than usual. I’ve been hearing CC a lot. Also heard Jesus Take The Wheel, CB, DL, AAG. and even Heartbeat this morning. Hopefully the label asked them to!!
    ethelu, Suellen, teesharky and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    ^^It could be, but also radio starts to miss Carrie when she doesn't have a single on the radio. This is what a lot of people said needed to happen before Storyteller came out.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    The stations I listen to here in Phoenix have been playing a lot of Carrie lately!! Like more than usual. I’ve been hearing CC a lot. Also heard Jesus Take The Wheel, CB, DL, AAG. and even Heartbeat this morning. Hopefully the label asked them to!!
    I hear Carrie A LOT during the overnight hours. So for my local station that's during the Cody A. show. What I find interesting is the songs that they pick. Recently, I've been hearing DL and GG quite often. I wish they'd spread it around and play all of her old singles. But I'm just grateful that they play Carrie A LOT. At least on the CA show they play more than any other female.

I think over the course of the next couple of weeks I'm going to be paying even closer attention to how often and what they play of Carrie. That might be a clue that they're ramping up for a new single to hit radio.

Concert Stars
    ^ Ooh you guys are good with the clues. haha It didn't even occur to me that Carrie's random instagram Story from a party/wedding (we do not really know where she was) could mean something or be a clue.

I Want to Dance With Somebody is an awesome song-- and I thought her instagram story was so cute. But it never occured to me that it could be a hint. hmm Dirt Dance Floor is sounding more and more possible?
    CU4ever likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oldyfan View Post
    Now everytime she posts I'm looking for hints!

Three hearts?
    Simple 3 hearts = Mike, Carrie and Isaiah

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a hint...I think it was just Carrie being Carrie. I feel like if she posts something similar in a few days about dancing or hearts then it was a hint, but until then.
    By the way, she has really removed herself from being "Carrie Underwood" leading up to the possible new music. Her posts other than CMA stuff is just normal Carrie "Fisher" wife and mom. I find it interesting this time around. I think she is really making people miss "Carrie Underwood" leading up to album 6.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't a hint...I think it was just Carrie being Carrie. I feel like if she posts something similar in a few days about dancing or hearts then it was a hint, but until then.
    By the way, she has really removed herself from being "Carrie Underwood" leading up to the possible new music. Her posts other than CMA stuff is just normal Carrie "Fisher" wife and mom. I find it interesting this time around. I think she is really making people miss "Carrie Underwood" leading up to album 6.
    I think that this time off after the tour all last year was important for Carrie because it’s allowed her to actually live her life away from the spotlight & give herself time to breathe & be a mom & a wife before she goes back to working on new music.I’ve missed her a lot,but this time is important to her because she’s able to be “present” in Mike & Isaiah’s life & be a family to make memories so they don’t miss out on anything while Isaiah’s still little.When new music does come out,she’ll be refreshed & ready to go & her voice will sound richer & fuller because she’s actually been able to take a step back from being “Carrie Underwood” & just be “Carrie Fisher” to the people in her life.Back to Carrie actually making people “miss” her,all of us diehard fans have definitely missed her a lot,but the people who aren’t fans who don’t listen to her music or follow her religiously on a normal day to day basis or who just doesn’t listen to country music at all ,probably don’t miss her at all would like her just not to have her release any music at all simply because they don’t like her singing or her music.I know this is just all speculation right now,but this is just my opinion.
    CU4ever likes this.

•