Page 60 of 515 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 10281
Like Tree36075Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

^^Ty posted before that Perfect World was written for Carnival Ride era.
    rainbow1 and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ Yeah ,Perfect World was registered quite a bit ago

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are the only titles we have besides Paint listed on the first page? They really are being tight lipped this time around.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I really hope that we are on the cusp of a new album. It just feels so exciting, like something big is going to happen.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ I'm not scared of Carrie.I'm scared of losing another great song.
    I guess the only thing that Paint has over OW is that Paint is much further in the process. If they've really already filmed the video for it than I think its a safe bet that she won't ditch it. At least, that's what I'm hoping. The opening line really got me excited just reading it.

Smokyiiis likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    Over at Pulse on Carrie's thread, Steve posted the opening line of Paint.

But I don't want to copy here because I'm scared of Carrie lmao
    He should not be be doing that. I don't like that.

Insane Carrie Fan
    He's here too, if you guys are worried maybe just ask him to delete that post. Last time I checked it wasn't quoted or anything, so it could stop there.
    Claire2004 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Steve also got CC in advance and she obviously didn't ditch that one. I agree that she is probably too far along in the process IF Paint turns out to be the lead single. We all know Carrie doesn't record a lot of extra songs - she tries to only record what is going on the album so that there aren't a lot of recorded tracks out there other than what she wants to be released. I mean, even the number of demos we have from her over the course of 5 albums is very minimal.

Anyway, as badly as I want more details, I want them on Carrie's terms. I am appreciative of Steve for giving us the news that he has given us, but I don't want to spoil Carrie's surprise if she is gearing up for a CMA debut or something.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Read the opening line, because I can't resist the info if it's out there. Gah, I want to hear this song. Please be the lead single!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Lets predict the release date for the lead!

10/27
    11/03
    11/10

Make your prediction!

I say 11/03 , in the Play On birthday. Lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I agree with Nov 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Steve also got CC in advance and she obviously didn't ditch that one. I agree that she is probably too far along in the process IF Paint turns out to be the lead single. We all know Carrie doesn't record a lot of extra songs - she tries to only record what is going on the album so that there aren't a lot of recorded tracks out there other than what she wants to be released. I mean, even the number of demos we have from her over the course of 5 albums is very minimal.

Anyway, as badly as I want more details, I want them on Carrie's terms. I am appreciative of Steve for giving us the news that he has given us, but I don't want to spoil Carrie's surprise if she is gearing up for a CMA debut or something.

even if she far along and wouldn't ditch it if it leaks is no reason to leak.imo ( and I know you're not advocating that)
    I really hope that nothing else about the song leaks if it is indeed the lead single and she's debuting it at the CMAs.Thats only 3 weeks away.Of course it could be released on the Friday before the CMAs for maximum downloads that week. Releasing a song on a Wednesday doesn't sound like the greatest of ideas sales wise.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ I agree with Nov 3

even if she far along and wouldn't ditch it if it leaks is no reason to leak.imo ( and I know you're not advocating that)
    I really hope that nothing else about the song leaks if it is indeed the lead single and she's debuting it at the CMAs.Thats only 3 weeks away.Of course it could be released on the Friday before the CMAs for maximum downloads that week. Releasing a song on a Wednesday doesn't sound like the greatest of ideas sales wise.
    Yeah, sales-wise a Wednesday release definitely isn't the best, BUT I also kind of want her to premiere the song at the CMAs, because she has never done that. And if she premieres it at the CMAs, she would have to make it available for download that night to maximize the impact, but like you said - short sales week. I really really wish Carrie would start giving us some clues on social media, lol. Or she could just stay completely silent this time and not give us any hints.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    oh gosh I just realized Nov 3 is two weeks away.
    the thought of new Carrie music in two weeks is giving me palpitations.lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    So the sales week is now Friday to Thursday, right????

I, too, hope nothing else leaks about the song. Carrie seems to get such a kick out of surprising the fans -- even though I believe she's on record as saying that she herself doesn't like surprises!! Go figure! I guess I would hope that her excitement and delight wouldn't get squashed!!!

Actually, reading that first line really gave me goose bumps! I guess maybe its because that's kinda how I'm feeling right now. I'm sensing this song might really be a healing one for me personally.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Lets predict the release date for the lead!

10/27
    11/03
    11/10

Make your prediction!

I say 11/03 , in the Play On birthday. Lol
    I'm gonna guess 11/3 too because if she releases it in one week I might just pass out lol.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I would go with 11/3 also......

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    Are the only titles we have besides Paint listed on the first page? They really are being tight lipped this time around.
    It does seem really strange that they’re being so tight lipped this time around.I get it in the fact that they probably don’t want any music,song titles or album secrets getting out too prematurely before they want it released,but the amount of secrecy surrounding this is almost like CIA level secrecy type of stuff.Not saying it is,but it certainly seems that way.I don’t know if this was Carrie’s doing or her labels suggestion,but this is just my opinion,but this level of secrecy just doesn’t seem like something Carrie would do.Usually in the past,she was probably more open with the songwriting,songs, album concept,recording process & how it all came together.All we basically have to go on is little snippets of information & rumors,which is driving all of us bonkers because we want to know more info about this album.Everyone involved with this process had to sign some kind of a non disclosure agreement to make sure nothing came out about ANY part of this whole album making process.Just guessing on that whole part,but you have to guess that is what happened with leaking of songs for CU6.These are all just merely opinions & guesses on my part,but that’s what I was thinking in light of the secrecy going around on the album.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=Claire2004;4747801]^^Me too. If it's as wonderful as Steve said it is, then I don't want to give Carrie any reason to ditch the song. Yes, I am thirsty for new music from Carrie, but I will wait for as long as it takes until she's ready to release her music.[/QUOT

Which section in the Pulse thread Claire? Thank.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I am going to guess 11/3 because it will be a great birthday present for me. Although, I think it will also make Kelsea fans mad.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=jbrown;4747832]
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post
    ^^Me too. If it's as wonderful as Steve said it is, then I don't want to give Carrie any reason to ditch the song. Yes, I am thirsty for new music from Carrie, but I will wait for as long as it takes until she's ready to release her music.[/QUOT

Which section in the Pulse thread Claire? Thank.
    Most of the comments regarding Paint have been in the CU6 thread - it's under the artist section of the forum, A-J and her thread is one of the most recent.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

•