Page 54 of 516 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 10313
Like Tree36128Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Ty
    The awesome thing about this is that it's going to drop on the general public with very little notice. She's being secretive as hell and I love it.

I vote for a photoshot for the single cover art. But Melissa said it was a long photoshot day so is possible it was for the album cover too.

I don't see a whole video shot in that small studio, and I want bigger videos this era.
    maddkat, rainbow1, txacar and 4 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    A lot has happened since I went to bed, lol!

I never have dreams about Carrie's career, but last night I did. In the dream we got the full track list for the album. It was 13 tracks, and track ten was "Paint". And I think the last track was called "Someone Shot". Have no idea what that means though, lol! A lot of the tracks had long names too, like they used to in like the 1960s.

We also got to hear a bit of "Paint", but unfortunately I wasn't excited about it.

I know this means nothing, but it's weird that I actually had a dream about this.
    lol, lesson learned never go to bed?
    at least not now when it seems like things are starting to happen.
    rainbow1, txacar, ethelu and 3 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe they shot a live performance?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    lol, lesson learned never go to bed?
    at least not now when it seems like things are starting to happen.
    Lol. However, it does bridge the gap between hearing nothing and something.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Seems to me that we mostly likely will be getting a new single performance at the CMA's...... I love the secretive Carrie as well......

Insane Carrie Fan
    Still going to be cautiously optimistic, but things are looking slightly better.

Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by abbeyjones18 View Post
    Maybe they shot a live performance?
    This is possible too.

Steve, if you're reading and willing to answer, does "Paint" feature an orchestra?
    Kizmet311 and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    I will take anything at this point!!!

Very excited regardless of what it is

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rcramer View Post
    Seems to me that we mostly likely will be getting a new single performance at the CMA's...... I love the secretive Carrie as well......
    That would be my guess as well. If they are shooting for Q1 album release the timing would seem right. I doubt they would have been doing a video production this early. It is always possible that they were just shooting promo for the live release or something for Callia but that seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    That would be my guess as well. If they are shooting for Q1 album release the timing would seem right. I doubt they would have been doing a video production this early. It is always possible that they were just shooting promo for the live release or something for Callia but that seems unlikely.
    I don't even want to think about it!! Lol

Concert Stars

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    I don't even want to think about it!! Lol
    Don't worry. She doesn't usually wear much makeup for sweaty Calia shoots and she does her own eyes. Think single, think album. LOL!!

P.S. Unless, of course, Melissa is there to make her up so she doesn't look as though she's wearing makeup.

Ty
    I think whatever took place at that studio probably involved some sort of live performance. They do lots of orchestral recordings in that room.
    Gator, MSCarriefan, txacar and 5 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    maybe they were shooting a live performance of The Champion for release after the sb.

or maybe she won't be at Country Rising in person so she shot a performance for that

just speculating

Gonna think good thoughts though that it's for a single release.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk
    txacar, Gator, Hil and 3 others like this.

Hil
    I don't really know what to speculate as to what it could be for. The church doesn't seem like it would be the appropriate venue for Calia or the SB song. Although, I'd never rule anything out. Seems too early to be shooting a video for the new single, but maybe they're just filming it early because Carrie's schedule and we'll be heading into holiday season soon-ish. Could be a performance filmed for the hurricane relief concert. *shrugs*
    txacar, rainbow1, tigercae and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    The awesome thing about this is that it's going to drop on the general public with very little notice. She's being secretive as hell and I love it.
    How do you know itís going to drop on the general public with no notice?I know thatís just not how Carrie works,because she likes the buildup & anticipation of a single & album releases.Carrie isnít Beyoncť or Kelly Clarkson in the way that they did their single & album releases,so in my opinion,I just donít see a huge surprise like that.It could be,but I just donít see that happening.Just my two cents.At this point,anything is purely speculation from the little information that we have to go on.

Ty
    I meant as in that she's talked very little about this album. I'm sure, if there's a single, it will be hyped up before its release. But this isn't like the Blown Away or Storyteller era where the album making progress was essentially documented throughout interviews.

And I think everyone understands that this is speculation. Do you realize that's what we do here??

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    How do you know itís going to drop on the general public with no notice?I know thatís just not how Carrie works,because she likes the buildup & anticipation of a single & album releases.Carrie isnít Beyoncť or Kelly Clarkson in the way that they did their single & album releases,so in my opinion,I just donít see a huge surprise like that.It could be,but I just donít see that happening.Just my two cents.At this point,anything is purely speculation from the little information that we have to go on.
    Speculation is our specialty. It's how we get our kicks. It's fun. Have fun with us. Speculate, speculate, speculate!!!!!! 😊

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Enjoy your time here, most and if not all here are great people and awesome Carrie fans..... It is fun speculating, that is what makes it all the fun.... Even Carrie knows her fans get restless and cant wait for new music, new buzz, etc, she even teases us by throwing hints all the time....

Once you are here long enough like some of us, you will get to appreciate and totally understand it here more......

Great place to be, that I can tell you.......

Have fun and enjoy......

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yes, speculation is our specialty!! It keeps us from going crazy lol
    txacar, ethelu, Suellen and 5 others like this.

•