Page 523 of 524 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524 LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 10469
Like Tree36362Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Been streaming all her albums on spotify pretty much all day for the past week!

Lets hope she has CU7 and the xmas album and tour planned by the end of this quarantine haha....On the other hand Fisher baby #3 may be making an appearance in 9 months or so

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I know this is a total dumb question- but since she left her old music with Sony whenever she switched labels (I think), does streaming those albums still help with their certifications?

Junior Carrie Follower Zach1998's Avatar
    ^ not a dumb question at all, but yeah streaming them will still help them get new certifications. The only difference is that it will be up to Sony to update their certifications when necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymiee View Post

Lets hope she has CU7 and the xmas album and tour planned by the end of this quarantine haha....On the other hand Fisher baby #3 may be making an appearance in 9 months or so
    I wish

Concert Stars
    Now would be a really good time for them
    to drop the tour footage to Netflix or iTunes!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LilUnderwood View Post
    Now would be a really good time for them
    to drop the tour footage to Netflix or iTunes!
    Totally, and I also wish Carrie would do a YouTube video with the family Kingdom pictures from tour like she did with What I Never Knew I Always Wanted.

Carrie Follower spinningbottles09's Avatar

If she gets a baby I hope everything will be good. I don't want that she looses another baby.

I'm so happy Carrie wrote, put on Cry Pretty album and released Cry Pretty song as single. It has been song I relate to so much that its special song for me. I never get tiered of it. I really like the album as a whole. She is such amazing singer but is also such talented writer. Cry Pretty album was such good cd. Carrie is one of the few artists who music I have been listening to for years that has music that remains interesting every era (part of that for me is her versatility in music subjects) and her writing is so good. She evolves so well as an artist. I am always so excited for her future releases.

Carrie Follower

Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

I wish she’d put on an at home concert during this quarantine, like so many other artists have done. It would be really nice of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrie Follower spinningbottles09's Avatar
    I really want to see an Instagram video chat with her and Miranda.
    lizcarlo likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Maybe she will even play the Opry in the next few weeks like Vince Gill, Brad, and Terry Clark have did.

I watched Terry Clark Ashley McBride and Lauren Alania tonight without an audience and only 10 people in the Opry and it was special.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    yeah I would like to see Carrie go live, but Carrie herself has joked that insta live videos are not her forte haha. I wonder if she has been working on anything musical while she has been home.

Concert Stars
    We "donated" $1 from each ticket sold. Did we ever hear how much was going to Danita's? I haven't seen or heard anything so I was wondering when we would get the total.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^I've asked the same question. Was hoping for complete attendance numbers but a few venues didn't report. I'm surprised Danita didn't announce, unless it was agreed with Carrie that they wouldn't. I follow them on Facebook and they occasionally mention donors.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I remember very early on in the tour there was a picture of Carrie and Mike with one of those big checks for Danita’s Children in front of the Meet and Greet background, but I forget the amount.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pacarriefan View Post
    I remember very early on in the tour there was a picture of Carrie and Mike with one of those big checks for Danita’s Children in front of the Meet and Greet background, but I forget the amount.
    Maybe the pic was from the fundraiser Carrie and Mike held for DC in the fall of 2018 as early in the CP tour they wouldn't have know the amount that would be raised from the tour.
    pacarriefan and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    So has anything ever ended up being said about the Cry Pretty tour dvd since there were cameras at that one show a while back? I don’t think it was ever truly confirmed that the filming was for a tour dvd, but I would love to rewatch the tour, especially now. On the same hand, some people get super fired up whenever someone remotely promotes something lately, so I don’t know if it would just cause drama.

Maybe they didnt announce the $1 for each ticket because there was a plan to extend the tour into 2020? Although i feel like that would have been announced before March...I just hope were getting new music at some point this year!

Concert Stars
    Maybe they didnt announce the $1 for each ticket because there was a plan to extend the tour into 2020? Although i feel like that would have been announced before March...I just hope were getting new music at some point this year!
    I don't remember an announcement about ST tour, either. Last one I recall is the BA tour $1 million to Red Cross (the year of the horrible tornados that destroyed a town in OK).

Do you remember ST?
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pacarriefan View Post
    So has anything ever ended up being said about the Cry Pretty tour dvd since there were cameras at that one show a while back? I don’t think it was ever truly confirmed that the filming was for a tour dvd, but I would love to rewatch the tour, especially now. On the same hand, some people get super fired up whenever someone remotely promotes something lately, so I don’t know if it would just cause drama.
    the night they filmed they did tell us it was for a dvd.
    ST dvd didn't come out till almost a year after the tour ended ,so hoping an announcement this fall.

•