Page 521 of 524 FirstFirst ... 21421471511519520521522523 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 10474
Like Tree36362Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

I hope its Carrie! Does looks like Gabby though...

Funny that FGL deleted their post about Carrie lol

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    The woman could be Hilary Duff.
    But why would the guy that shot the video and posted the photo say it was Carrie then? I donít know to me it looks like Carrie. But who knows. Lol
    rainbow1 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    ^ Iíve no clue. Iím just stating different people it could be. I know Hilary makes music and stuff too, has similar hair, similar height, and I figured they could have mistaken them.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymiee View Post
    I hope its Carrie! Does looks like Gabby though...

Funny that FGL deleted their post about Carrie lol

They must be butt hurt that she snubbed them. I guess I do not blame them though if they are upset. Some of carries fans sent nasty posts to them on both twitter and Instagram. And f Carrie didn’t reply that’s a knife to the heart. They went about it the wrong way but I hope Carrie replied privately at least.
    jaymiee and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    On Pulse someone posted that the guy in the photo is David Bisbal, a Hispanic singer. (Not clear if he is the featured artist or just the actor for the video.)
    rainbow1 likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    On Pulse someone posted that the guy in the photo is David Bisbal, a Hispanic singer. (Not clear if he is the featured artist or just the actor for the video.)
    The guy who posted these photos on reddit also said the males name is David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lord I hope Carrie's one duet between albums is not in Spanish lol
    adam1995 and CU4ever like this.

That seems very unlikely but David Bisbal is one of the best male vocalists I know!! He can keep up with Carrie for sure.

He sing the spanish version of Frozen's 2 Into the Unknown

https://youtu.be/XxSbXcfN_X4

This could be a special project for a movie or something though.
    Smokyiiis and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    That seems very unlikely but David Bisbal is one of the best male vocalists I know!! He can keep up with Carrie for sure.

He sing the spanish version of Frozen's 2 Into the Unknown

https://youtu.be/XxSbXcfN_X4

This could be a special project for a movie or something though.
    I was thinking the same. Both have ties to Disney.
    Smokyiiis, simonplay and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    They must be butt hurt that she snubbed them. I guess I do not blame them though if they are upset. Some of carries fans sent nasty posts to them on both twitter and Instagram. And f Carrie didnít reply thatís a knife to the heart. They went about it the wrong way but I hope Carrie replied privately at least.
    And the nasty posts are completely uncalled for. Carrie deserves better than that from her fans. She is a force of optimism and positive energy and we do her a disservice when we represent her that way. Carrie is an amazing artist who is true to herself and knows where she wants to go with her career. We should all trust her to make the decisions she wants to make - whether to collaborate with Florida Georgia Line or not. And FGL clearly want to collaborate with Carrie, which is a complement to her and an acknowledgement of her awesomeness. At the very least, we should appreciate them for loving on Carrie publicly. Criticizing them in such a public way seems petty and I do not believe that Carrie would be pleased.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    And the nasty posts are completely uncalled for. Carrie deserves better than that from her fans. She is a force of optimism and positive energy and we do her a disservice when we represent her that way. Carrie is an amazing artist who is true to herself and knows where she wants to go with her career. We should all trust her to make the decisions she wants to make - whether to collaborate with Florida Georgia Line or not. And FGL clearly want to collaborate with Carrie, which is a complement to her and an acknowledgement of her awesomeness. At the very least, we should appreciate them for loving on Carrie publicly. Criticizing them in such a public way seems petty and I do not believe that Carrie would be pleased.
    Carrie also deserves better than to be put on the spot like they did to her. That's uncalled for as well. They could have handled themselves more professionally.
    Hil likes this.

I hate that people over think everything these days! FGL just thought it would be fun to invite her like that, that's all!

Carrie did the same when she invite Halsey to write publicly, so is Carrie unprofessionally, too?? Did she put poor Halsey in a spot she didn't deserve? Lol
    txacar and CU4ever like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I hate that people over think everything these days! FGL just thought it would be fun to invite her like that, that's all!

Carrie did the same when she invite Halsey to write publicly, so is Carrie unprofessionally, too?? Did she put poor Halsey in a spot she didn't deserve? Lol
    FGL put up a clip of the song and asked Carrie to respond for a collaboration. Carrie said we should write together sometime. That's rather different, in my opinion. If FGl had said that they would like to collaborate with Carrie at some point and not asked for a response to a specific song in a relatively short amount of time, then it would have been a different situation, but they didn't do that, did they.
    Hil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    FGL put up a clip of the song and asked Carrie to respond for a collaboration. Carrie said we should write together sometime. That's rather different, in my opinion. If FGl had said that they would like to collaborate with Carrie at some point and not asked for a response to a specific song in a relatively short amount of time, then it would have been a different situation, but they didn't do that, did they.
    It's exactly the same, what if Halsey didn't want to write with her and Carrie put her in that situation publicly? Actually Halsey didn't respond as Carrie never did to FGL, it's the same. And it's not bad, at least for me, people don't over think every little thing, get over it.
    CU4ever likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    It's exactly the same, what if Halsey didn't want to write with her and Carrie put her in that situation publicly? Actually Halsey didn't respond as Carrie never did to FGL, it's the same. And it's not bad, at least for me, people don't over think every little thing, get over it.
    Then I guess I'll tell you to get over her not saying thank you to the ACMs for the nominations. You're overthinking her actions there.

I see the situations (FGL/Halsey) differently, because typically we wouldn't hear or see a writing session occur. So, regardless of want Halsey wants to do, chances are we will never know what ended up happening, unless a song gets registered. No harm no foul. But by asking Carrie to be on a specific song, her decision will be clear, when the song is released, or even not released we will know the outcome, and her decision. That's the difference. We don't know what happens in one, and we do in the other.
    Hil likes this.

Then I guess I'll tell you to get over her not saying thank you to the ACMs for the nominations. You're overthinking her actions there.

I see the situations (FGL/Halsey) differently, because typically we wouldn't hear or see a writing session occur. So, regardless of want Halsey wants to do, chances are we will never know what ended up happening, unless a song gets registered. No harm no foul. But by asking Carrie to be on a specific song, her decision will be clear, when the song is released, or even not released we will know the outcome, and her decision. That's the difference. We don't know what happens in one, and we do in the other.
    I get over that the same day I posted it, I literally posted about that one time! Lol

We could know or not in both cases. They could write and record a song and not release it. It's the same but whatever..
    CU4ever and countrygram like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I get over that the same day I posted it, I literally posted about that one time! Lol

We could know or not in both cases. They could write and record a song and not release it. It's the same but whatever..
    We're not going to agree, so I'm done talking to you. Bye.

Hil
    i agree with you,the situations couldn't be more different. They put her on the spot to sing a specific song on their album coming out. So unprofessional for not going through proper channels. Carrie casually replied to a tweet from Halsey (basically calling her one of her icons) saying they should write together sometime. They're not even in the same universe of being the same.
    adam1995 and maddkat like this.

New Carrie Fan
    Iíve just seen some Carrie co-writes added on BMI that I canít remember if iíve seen them before. Are they any new??

Erasable (DeStefano/Brett James/Underwood)

Shut Up and Kiss Me (James/ Garcia/ Underwood)

Take me Out (Garcia/ Lindsey/ Underwood)
    pacarriefan, txacar and CU4ever like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ?????? Carrie or not ???????

•