Page 499 of 514 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,980 of 10268
Like Tree36041Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Huge Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    And you, like us, have a right to express it, no one's taking that away. No matter what people's opinions are we should be allowed to state them. Just because some want "Southbound" as the single or really like "Southbound", doesn't mean those that are not thrilled with it can't say so.

If it's the single, there's nothing I can do about it. I'll hope for the best for it, but I don't think it's the best choice, which again, is of course, my opinion, doesn't make it right or wrong, but still is allowed to be heard.
    I donít think itís a matter of you sharing your opinion, but constantly stating it over and over. You mentioned ďallowed to be heardĒ in your comment. Sharing it once or twice is being heard, but three or more turns it into arguing with others who disagree, pushing it upon people, and I feel thatís what leads to people becoming upset with your comments. You have a right to converse, but Iíll be honest it definitely seems like an argument when your reply to others over and over simply because they arenít seeing it your way. I am guilty of doing the same, which is why I often stop replying to people after Iíve said the same thing two times. Everybody is not me. I felt Iíd share my two cents whether itís wanted or not.
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    I donít think itís a matter of you sharing your opinion, but constantly stating it over and over. You mentioned ďallowed to be heardĒ in your comment. Sharing it once or twice is being heard, but three or more turns it into arguing with others who disagree, pushing it upon people, and I feel thatís what leads to people becoming upset with your comments. You have a right to converse, but Iíll be honest it definitely seems like an argument when your reply to others over and over simply because they arenít seeing it your way. I am guilty of doing the same, which is why I often stop replying to people after Iíve said the same thing two times. Everybody is not me. I felt Iíd share my two cents whether itís wanted or not.
    Someone saying over and over that a certain song is the right choice and fun and light and all that other stuff is exactly the same thing I'm doing, just with a different song. I couldn't care less if you want to keep stumping for "Southbound", it's you prerogative, keep it up, but I'm allowed to offer a position for DA or even against "Southbound". You can counter against DA, and I won't be mad. I just don't get why when there is an unpopular opinion (which honestly, I don't think is that unpopular this time) other posters have to try and stifle that opinion? So, to sum up, I'm not pushing anything on anyone. I'm not trying to turn you against a song, that's ridiculous. I'm simply saying why I don't like the song and why I think another will be a better option. You're not right, I'm not right, these are opinions and what internet forums are about. I am not offended by anyone's post, which is why I respond, I'm conversing, nothing offense. If what I say offends though, you please block me, or simply ignore me, if it doesn't have a conversation. Every disagreement is not an argument. Rant over.
    Josh likes this.

Concert Stars
    Sorry that many of us don't want to see the weakest songs from this album released. We'll lower our standards from now on.
    No where did I ever say, or even intimate, that someone couldn't express an opinion. All I am saying is I get damn tired of all the griping & kvetching over everything that happens & in this case something that hasn't happened.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifood View Post
    No where did I ever say, or even intimate, that someone couldn't express an opinion. All I am saying is I get damn tired of all the griping & kvetching over everything that happens & in this case something that hasn't happened.
    I didn't say you said we couldn't express ourselves, but you complained about our complaining, so I simply stated why we, or at least I was complaining. At least you haven't tried to tell anyone not to complain. I also get tired here, although I get tired of always being told I'm arguing when I'm simply disagreeing (not by you).

Concert Stars
    Someone saying over and over that a certain song is the right choice and fun and light and all that other stuff is exactly the same thing I'm doing, just with a different song. I couldn't care less if you want to keep stumping for "Southbound", it's you prerogative, keep it up, but I'm allowed to offer a position for DA or even against "Southbound". You can counter against DA, and I won't be mad. I just don't get why when there is an unpopular opinion (which honestly, I don't think is that unpopular this time) other posters have to try and stifle that opinion? So, to sum up, I'm not pushing anything on anyone. I'm not trying to turn you against a song, that's ridiculous. I'm simply saying why I don't like the song and why I think another will be a better option. You're not right, I'm not right, these are opinions and what internet forums are about. I am not offended by anyone's post, which is why I respond, I'm conversing, nothing offense. If what I say offends though, you please block me, or simply ignore me, if it doesn't have a conversation. Every disagreement is not an argument. Rant over.
    Thank you for that. I clearly never said every disagreement is an argument. Multiple people on here DO NOT agree Southbound should be the single, but the difference is they donít keep replying constantly to those disagreeing with them. Who does? You do. That my friend is arguing; when two donít see eye to eye yet wonít drop it. Arguments over.

Concert Stars
    I would love to see a retro feel/look for the southbound music video (Assuming itís the next single)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanSince04 View Post
    Thank you for that. I clearly never said every disagreement is an argument. Multiple people on here DO NOT agree Southbound should be the single, but the difference is they donít keep replying constantly to those disagreeing with them. Who does? You do. That my friend is arguing; when two donít see eye to eye yet wonít drop it. Arguments over.
    Yet you too are responding. Either stop, like you advise me to do, or block me. Simple as that. Thank you and goodbye.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearcarrie View Post
    I would love to see a retro feel/look for the southbound music video (Assuming itís the next single)

Iíd like a fun lakeside video on a boat. Itíd be fun to see that. Smoke Break was in the desert/at a bar, Southbound could be on a boat/on the shore of her favorite lake!
    LilUnderwood likes this.

Concert Stars
    I feel like in the grand scheme of things with music streaming services now people are having more access to music that isn’t a single on the radio. So many people I know don’t listen to radio and instead listen to Spotify or Apple Music so they could be exposed to any song on Carrie’s album that isn’t a single.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Hil
    For me, Love Wins was the wrong choice, not necessarily Southbound. I just wish they would release That Song to AC.
    LilUnderwood, hjj and Kizmet311 like this.

New Carrie Fan
    If ďSouthboundĒ is the new single it will have to be a video similar to ďPontoonĒ or ďRedneck Yacht Club.Ē Iím not sure what else would work video wise.

New Carrie Fan
    I am really hoping for 5 singles this era which would make sense with the tour, timing, etc. Iím hoping Low and Drinking Alone will be singles 4 and 5. I think theyíll both do well on country radio. And could be massive moments on the CMAs/ACMs or even CMT awards. Southbound makes sense for the summer but isnít my most favorite. Grammy cutoff date has changed so thereís a possibility for her to have submissions for the next two years if they time it well. 5 singles would also keep her on the radio while we wait on another album which will probably be in a few years.
    lizcarlo likes this.

I have a very vivid video in my head that's different from Pontoon. It's a night-time lake party with string lights and red cups and summer clothes and sweat and tans.

I hope we get 5 singles. I'm still hoping for at least Low as single. After watching Carrie perform Southbound she looked like she had so much fun performing it so I have softened on the song.

Carrie had me like this to Southbound

]
    Last edited by lizcarlo; 04-08-2019 at 09:57 AM.
    Suellen, teesharky, Hil and 5 others like this.

So if Southbound isn't the next single and just a performance like spinning bottles (which I would be fine with) how do you think it would be announced?

Since she cant attend the billboard awards it would be amazing if they debut a preview of her new video! For her next smash single Oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhh Drinking Alone!
    Hil, rainbow1, txacar and 2 others like this.

Hil
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymiee View Post
    So if Southbound isn't the next single and just a performance like spinning bottles (which I would be fine with) how do you think it would be announced?

Since she cant attend the billboard awards it would be amazing if they debut a preview of her new video! For her next smash single Oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhh Drinking Alone!
    Or a live performance from her cry pretty tour
    jaymiee, rainbow1, txacar and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Or a live performance from her cry pretty tour
    Ohhh yes that would be awesome
    rainbow1, txacar, mbh and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars

My daughter (2 years old) refers to DA as the ďOooh Oooh SongĒ and will ask for me to play it every time we get in the car! She also happens to really love Southbound, Ghosts on the Stereo, That Song, and Spinning Bottles. Sheís got great taste lol.

New Carrie Fan

Oh no why canít she attend?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicaleanne1992 View Post
    Oh no why canít she attend?

it's the opening night of the tour
    DaisyTweets and mbh like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•