Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 471 of 473 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473 LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,420 of 9459
Like Tree33867Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Junior Carrie Follower
    I have a feeling Carrie is going to perform The Bullet at the CMAs. And that will be a moment for sure. Probably the best moment in CMAs history.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I really hope not.Nothing against the song,I like it, but if she's going to do an album cut I'd prefer one of the better ones.
    Kizmet311 and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    So happy i just got my cry pretty album target edition all the way from US! Listening non-stop in the car! It sound so good!
    maddkat, ethelu, Smokyiiis and 4 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ I really hope not.Nothing against the song,I like it, but if she's going to do an album cut I'd prefer one of the better ones.
    "Low" or "Drinking Alone", please.
    maddkat, Smokyiiis, mbh and 6 others like this.

But the better ones will be singles. I guess, Low, Backsliding (not my favourite) or DA will be performed when they are the current single so I don't expect that she will perform on a big stage beforehand
    oldyfan and jaymiee like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by lilangel View Post
    But the better ones will be singles. I guess, Low, Backsliding (not my favourite) or DA will be performed when they are the current single so I don't expect that she will perform on a big stage beforehand
    Agreed.

The Bullet is the obvious choice if you rule out future singles, but I kind of think she’ll do LW. My personal opinion is that LW would’ve worked better for the AMAs and Spinning Bottles would’ve been great for the CMAs, but I can also appreciate the effort to get SB out there to a different aundience. Unfortunately the AMAs are just so bad that I think a more feel good song is what would work better there.

Not complaining though as the performance was great!
    oldyfan, jaymiee and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ a more feel good song would have been lost and forgotten in that mess of a show.SB was perfect.It stood out and put on display those amazing vocals.
    mbh, Hil, oldyfan and 3 others like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    ^ a more feel good song would have been lost and forgotten in that mess of a show.SB was perfect.It stood out and put on display those amazing vocals.
    I don’t disagree, I just would’ve liked to see SB performed somewhere where you could maximize impact since it’s so powerful and the AMAs are just trash. I don’t think people who want to see talent even tune into that mess, so I don’t think the song resonated the way it could have. Either way she did get rave reviews so it’s not a big deal, just a preference.
    oldyfan likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower Caitlin2010's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I wouldn't mind hearing an acoustic/stripped down version of Love Wins at the CMAs just to switch up the arrangement a bit and make it different.
    MSCarriefan and oldyfan like this.

Hil
    spinning bottles stood out at the AMA's. Who cares what the actual audience and their ego's thought, this performance translated well to the viewing audience and media.
    MSCarriefan, oldyfan, mbh and 6 others like this.

I was thinking about the CMAs and if she doesn't do LW I would love to see Low or Ghosts. After seeing her perform GOTS on Kimmel last night it made me like it so much more and itd be perfect to sing at the CMAs as it references country legends. I dont know if Low will be a single or not so id loveee a performance at the CMAs or Grammy's (preferably)

Does anyone know exactly how far along she is or when is due? Im not sure if she has actually said?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymiee View Post
    I was thinking about the CMAs and if she doesn't do LW I would love to see Low or Ghosts. After seeing her perform GOTS on Kimmel last night it made me like it so much more and itd be perfect to sing at the CMAs as it references country legends. I dont know if Low will be a single or not so id loveee a performance at the CMAs or Grammy's (preferably)

Does anyone know exactly how far along she is or when is due? Im not sure if she has actually said?
    She has said she's due early next year.So I take that to mean late Dec. Sticking my guess of Dec. 28.

also I would think she'd do LW at the CMAs , but would also love any of the album cuts we haven't heard yet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She has said she's due early next year.So I take that to mean late Dec. Sticking my guess of Dec. 28.
    That would be perfect then she could attend and hopefully perform at the Grammys still
    rainbow1 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    My guess has always been around New Year's because I think she adds a few weeks hence saying Isaiah was due in the Spring.
    Depending how she feels, she could attend the Grammy's. She had to have a C-section with Isaiah so that would add to recovery time if the same happens this time
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I am putting my bets on LW at the CMA awards. I also think she will have a choir like she did with the video. That's my two cents.
    rainbow1, Hil and twaintrain like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It's probably be LW or CP being sang on CMA's.

Love Wins is the single right now
    Cry Pretty is a nominee (sometimes she does sing the nominee song).
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Just needed to stop in and say I was shocked (in a good way) that they went with SB for the AMA's it really stood out and is probably in my top 3 in the album (although that appears to always be changing). She was excellent of course and even though this is a more a story song then say Low or Cry Pretty or Kingdom, you can tell she connected emotionally on a personal level.

While I agree that she will probably do LW at the CMA's if I had my wish list lol I'd have Low at the CMA's and Drinking Alone at the Grammy's.

Insane Carrie Fan
    She won't sing "Cry Pretty" on the CMAs. It's LW or another album cut. I'm guessing LW, but hoping for "Low" or DA.
    rainbow1 and Kizmet311 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Cry Pretty had its moment at the ACMs. There's NO WAY that its going to be performed at the CMAs. Not saying that Carrie couldn't top that performance but it was just so special that I'd like to remember it and the song just as it was.
    rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    I am putting my bets on LW at the CMA awards. I also think she will have a choir like she did with the video. That's my two cents.
    I agree. It’s her current single and she hasn’t performed it at an awards show. It will hopefully drive up sales, streaming, and radio play.

•