Page 40 of 518 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree36190Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    No offense,but Carrie isn't some prize to be acquired by anyone because I think that it personally makes her look like something to be won at the county fair when in all honesty,she is an artist that just switched record labels to get more international exposure.Sorry if I took that too literally,but that's just what was going through my head at the moment & I had some weird urge to express it.I hate even putting this thought out there & I deeply apologize for any offenses or offending that may happen,but has ANYONE thought about the crazy & outlandish possibility of what might happen if Carrie got pregnant?I know that's not a possibility at the moment,but what would happen if that actually happened?I'm not trying to be a downer or a pessimist,I'm just trying to be honest,which might get me in trouble on here if I'm not careful.Look,I want new Carrie music just as badly as the rest of you,if not more,but keep in mind that this is a projected Q1or Q2 & even the labels not sure where it would land in that time period or how it would happen.I'm sorry if I truly offended anyone,but I had to put that possibility out there if it would even happen,how that timeline would change.
    At the end of the day Carrie is gonna do what she's gonna do, but I think she moved to a new label for a reason, and I don't see that reason is for her to do exactly what she did at Sony.

But as long as the album is amazing I don't care when it comes out.

Concert Stars
    Whether it comes out Q1 or Q2 - that is still much earlier than some Debbie Downers predicted which was bumming me out. haha It's fine either way for me, as even if the album drops in Q2, we will get the lead single in Q1, so it is a win win for us anyway. (smile)
    Suellen, liz278 and rainbow1 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower carolinagirl's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Can't Wait for 2018. New Music! It would be awesome to hear her drop a single at the Grammys. OMG Storyteller Tour Was Amazing Can't Wait for Next One!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    I still hope we get something this Fall in terms of a single. it is just way too quiet right now. haha

I think the DVD would have been a great way to tide us over. I hate that it is likely not happening now.
    oldyfan likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I deeply apologize for any offenses or offending that may happen,but has ANYONE thought about the crazy & outlandish possibility of what might happen if Carrie got pregnant?I know that's not a possibility at the moment,but what would happen if that actually happened?.
    There's no need to apologize. I'm not sure if you were being serious but a pregnancy is not an outlandish possibility at all and I'm not sure why you think it's not a possibility at the moment. Depending in the timing it might not change the timeline much. The Q1 prediction is a goal. If the album isn't done or life gets in the way they'll delay it.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    There's no need to apologize. I'm not sure if you were being serious but a pregnancy is not an outlandish possibility at all and I'm not sure why you think it's not a possibility at the moment. Depending in the timing it might not change the timeline much. The Q1 prediction is a goal. If the album isn't done or life gets in the way they'll delay it.
    I apologized because I might've been a little too harsh with people on here in the past & have been called out on it so I wanted to cover all of my bases & make sure I apologized ahead of time,but it looks like I didn't need to!!I wanted to throw that possibility out there because I know nobody had even thought to mention that in all of the hoopla of that announcement & I thought,"why not throw it out there to see what the reaction would be?" Timelines can change, & if a pregnancy would happen,I just wanted to know what would happen with that possibility thrown in for good measure.I'm just glad that I didn't have to worry about a negative reaction!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    I think Carrie said they were leaving the possibility of another baby to "God's good time" - which I took to imply they were neither planning one now, nor planning to avoid one. A pregnancy shouldn't necessarily impact on studio work, or on an album release. Single releases, for which strenuous promotional work can be important, are a little different - but the releases could be timed accordingly. (I remember that Carrie performed at short notice in a tribute event, outdoors in New York in freezing weather, at an advanced stage of her earlier pregnancy)

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    I think Carrie said they were leaving the possibility of another baby to "God's good time" - which I took to imply they were neither planning one now, nor planning to avoid one. A pregnancy shouldn't necessarily impact on studio work, or on an album release. Single releases, for which strenuous promotional work can be important, are a little different - but the releases could be timed accordingly. (I remember that Carrie performed at short notice in a tribute event, outdoors in New York in freezing weather, at an advanced stage of her earlier pregnancy)
    And Carrie was promoting SITW while pregnant:

You reminded me that I loved Carrie's performance of Change and SITW at the World Aids day event in NY:

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^^^ Thank you for that.... What can't that amazing vocalist do, even when pregnant......

There is no current female Country singer with an amazing voice like that....... She simply cannot be denied, even if WME blocks it....

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by rcramer View Post
    ^^^ Thank you for that.... What can't that amazing vocalist do, even when pregnant......

There is no current female Country singer with an amazing voice like that....... She simply cannot be denied, even if WME blocks it....
    You're welcome. I'm really excited that I finally figured out how to post a video!
    oldyfan and pklongbeach like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^^ LOL..... That great video is also a reminder on which the platform she was singing at just represents her great Christian faith......

Concert Stars
    ^Some of her best performances were late pregnancy. She performed the great Global Citizen concert (featuring her brilliant cover of "Everybody Hurts") in Central Park in October that year. Even more amazing was her private concert at a financial luncheon in NYC (late Nov. I believe), then back to Nashville that same evening to tape the beautiful performance of "All is Well" for the Christmas show.

She's unstoppable!!!
    ethelu, rcramer, Gator and 5 others like this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    ^^^ Agreed. Barring complications women can typically work right up to delivery if they choose. ( I was leaving my office to go to the hospital the day my oldest daughter was born and I had trouble getting out the door because people were asking me questions). Carrie and Mike have both publicly expressed a desire for another child 'on God's timing' and 'God willing' respectively so I would not be at all surprised to see it happen at any time. She will need a few weeks off after and won't be able to travel on a commercial flight a few weeks before but they can easily plan an album release around that.
    rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    And Carrie was promoting SITW while pregnant:

You reminded me that I loved Carrie's performance of Change and SITW at the World Aids day event in NY:

And, don't forget the Concert for Valor in Washington, DC Nov. 11, 2014. She opened with See You Again, sang SITW, as well. Full concert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAoBiOazesE
    ethelu, lizcarlo, Gator and 5 others like this.

Carrie will always be one of the Queens in country like Dolly, Patsy, Reba ect. She obviously has amazing voice, pushes herself, interesting song subjects, has star quality, sells her music on talent alone, does fun stuff like (TSOML, quality Calia, Frank Sinatra Tribute, SNF ect), hardworking, relatable personality (for me lol) ect..

Carrie did do beautiful performances while pregnant. She is so magnificent. I'm posting All Is Well because love this one she did while pregnant.

I am so excited for when next era happens.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ ^ ^

Yes, the Concert for Valor was great. It was extremely cold that night, and I loved her coat.

Also in November, she hosted the CMAs & performed SITW, both done flawlessly.

Typo over at Pulse found a new co-write:

New co-write title:

"Dirt Dance Floor" - Barry Dean, Luke Laird, Carrie Underwood

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/post/6275032/thread
    Gator, ethelu, liz278 and 15 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post

New co-write title:

Sounds interesting! Hope they start rolling in.
    lizcarlo, Gator, lolita55 and 5 others like this.

Love the new title! Maybe is the lead single! (Wishful thinking)

Quote Originally Posted by Claire2004 View Post

New co-write title:

Like this one a lot. I want to hear it.

•