Page 198 of 516 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 10313
Like Tree36128Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I hope iTunes have the album up for pre-order soon. I keep checking but nothing yet. I have two CDs on order and the fan bundle.

Huge Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I personally love the notes. I look forward to them in a song, not just by Carrie but any artist. It gives me chills when I hear Carrie sing high notes in songs such as, “AAG” or “BA” to name a couple. I hope she includes songs with many different styles, shows off all her range, and songs she loves. Emotional and raw as she has said this album will be does not just lend itself to soft, slow, or toned down; loud, belted notes can bring across emotions too. I am anxious for the album!

Hil
    Carrie has a beautiful voice without money notes. Look at how gorgeous she sounded singing November Rain and Remember When. Plus, she talks about finding different things she does with her voice. She also at some point has to have songs that help her prepare for the future with her voice. I don't think Martina can hardly hit anything anymore from videos I've seen online. She's obviously still going to have big notes, I mean, look at Cry Pretty.

^ I would like she uses her big voice now that she is still young and can do it, and leave the laid back to when she have a hard time hitting high notes.
    That's something I would do, Carrie will do whatever she wants of course.

At end of the day I know that CP will have belting and high notes anyway, Carrie was never good at describing her albums... lol

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Carrie has a beautiful voice without money notes. Look at how gorgeous she sounded singing November Rain and Remember When. Plus, she talks about finding different things she does with her voice. She also at some point has to have songs that help her prepare for the future with her voice. I don't think Martina can hardly hit anything anymore from videos I've seen online. She's obviously still going to have big notes, I mean, look at Cry Pretty.
    lol,exactly people getting worried there won't be any gratuitous big notes l needn't worry.There'll be plenty.On a 13 song cd would it be so horrible to have a few songs with her beautiful softer voice alone?
    Hil, bluejeanbaby and ethelu like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    ^ I would like she uses her big voice now that she is still young and can do it, and leave the laid back to when she have a hard time hitting high notes.
    That's something I would do, Carrie will do whatever she wants of course.

At end of the day I know that CP will have belting and high notes anyway, Carrie was never good at describing her albums... lol
    But then when she gets older — I’m talking into her 50s and 60s — she’ll either have to completely rewrite some of her big songs with new arrangements or just not sing them anymore.
    Hil likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    lol,exactly people getting worried there won't be any gratuitous big notes l needn't worry.There'll be plenty.On a 13 song cd would it be so horrible to have a few songs with her beautiful softer voice alone?
    Exactly. I love her vocals on songs like Mama’s Song, Wine After Whiskey, Like I’ll never Love You Again and Forever Changed

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    First of all I don't think Carrie would ever not sing songs without the high notes, that is part of her vocal package. Like others said, she has a beautiful voice no matter what.... She can sing Tip Toes Through the Tulips and make it sound amazing......

Whatever she has in store for us, hopefully it is amazing, but with her it will be.......
    txacar likes this.

But there is always a few of that songs in every album... it's not like it's the first time

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    But there is always a few of that songs in every album... it's not like it's the first time
    there's been maybe 4 or 5 on 5 studio cds plus the two new songs on the GH. Teeny tiny percentage of all her songs. Teeny. And she almost never sings them live.I'm hoping for more like 50 % on the new cd and performances of the songs, including being on the tour setlist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    And how beautiful she sounded for all her songs for SOML!!!! Her vocals were absolutely breathtaking!!!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    And there always will be..... Just hoping if so, that they at least give them a shot at singles..... Some of her gems that were without all of the money notes were not even given a chance as singles....

there's been maybe 4 or 5 on 5 studio cds plus the two new songs on the GH. Teeny tiny percentage of all her songs. Teeny. And she almost never sings them live.I'm hoping for more like 50 % on the new cd and performances of the songs, including being on the tour setlist.
    But DFTRM, TH, MS, HB all were singles. Plus they are at least 4 or 5 songs in every album.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    But DFTRM, TH, MS, HB all were singles. Plus they are at least 4 or 5 songs in every album.
    really?without any money notes? name the 4 or 5 on Some Hearts as I don't recall them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

really?without any money notes? name the 4 or 5 on Some Hearts as I don't recall them.
    SH was her first album and everybody was expecting big vocals from Carrie, but there is DFTRM and TNF which have a belt but not money notes.

Then you have TH, SWISLY, MS, ĹAM, FC, DYTAM, FC, GIG, TGFH, WAW, HB, LINLYA, TGYTI, WINKIAW...

Obsessed Carrie Fan

I do love her voice without the money notes because it shows off a softer & prettier side of her voice without her overdoing it.And she did talk about doing different things with her voice this time around.But you are definitely right about one thing:she does need to have songs that help her prepare for the future or her voice will end up completely shot like Martina’s & we all know that we definitely don’t want that to happen if we want her to be singing for a long time to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed Carrie Fan

I wouldn’t doubt that she wouldn’t have any gratuitous big notes because that’s what she’s known for & what people expect from
    her.There just needs to be a balance of softer & bigger notes that she can hit out of the park.I would actually welcome a few songs with her beautiful softer notes so she can show off that side of her voice more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    SH was her first album and everybody was expecting big vocals from Carrie, but there is DFTRM and TNF which have a belt but not money notes.

Then you have TH, SWISLY, MS, ĹAM, FC, DYTAM, FC, GIG, TGFH, WAW, HB, LINLYA, TGYTI, WINKIAW...
    so 3 songs an album without big notes. ,4 of which were singles and 2 that made the last tour set list.Not many. Hoping she strikes a better balance on CP and with her singles/set list.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The thing is that she can't put only laid back, soft and songs with money notes. She have to have some up beat songs, and some rock, some more pop... if she have half the album with soft songs there would be little room for all the other songs that people love. I don't want a Miranda Lambert album... too boring... but again It's just my opinion.

This might be too much to ask but Carrie's albums aren't available all the way in my country. Is it possible for someone to ship me a copy? :/

•