Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 165 of 452 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 9025
Like Tree31748Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It makes me a little uneasy that everyone seem please with this release.

So Cry Pretty is not registered anywhere? It's that possible?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Hil, simonplay, Smokyiiis and 2 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Thanks!
    teesharky likes this.

^ have you read the Smoke break thread? Or the GG thread? or the CC thread? lol
    there was no consensus that they were the best ever at all.

same goes for cd releases
    well I'm here since 2006 and while the singles get some love/dislike the CDs were most "the best ever released". I can't remember people telling "no, the previous CD was better". But to be honest I think we had more people before... it seems nowadays only the core fans remained.
    Suellen likes this.

Concert Stars
    Will anyone be capping the performance tonight? I don’t know if I’ll be able to catch it live :-/
    Hil likes this.

Hil
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    Will anyone be capping the performance tonight? I don’t know if I’ll be able to catch it live :-/
    I will
    cmarieu, glenn7, liz278 and 8 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    I will
    That's great!! Thanks so much!! :-)
    gwade82, ethelu and Hil like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    I will
    Thank you, so much. I won't be able to see it live, because we have company, and probably won't be able to watch my DVR until tomorrow, at the earliest.
    Hil likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower kiwigirl's Avatar
    I cannot wait to see this song live. Such a great way to start this next chapter of her music career! Looking forward to hearing more new music and seeing what direction the album takes.
    I love her inspirational songs. In prep for tonight's performance I'm listening to my playlist of her inspirational music. Really hope there are a few songs like Cry Pretty and Something In The Water on the album.
    I love her revenge songs but I feel like she's done enough of that type of song that she can do something new for this album. I noticed each album on her old label def had a consistent theme and pattern in terms of the songs on there.
    Will be nice to see her make the music she wants - it's like Kelly's new album, the best album she's done in my opinion and it's after she left her label from Idol. Hope the same for Carrie!

Junior Carrie Follower
    I think it finally makes sense. Carrie is a rocker at heart and when given the chance she really excels in those song choices (Last Name, GG, LTG). Her last album was definitely more rock than anything she’s ever done before but as Arista was trying to keep her more geared towards pop Carrie obviously wanted to pursue more rock.
    Hil and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Make sense a lot of non-country inspirations came from rock bands. In CP, she sounds so free and more commanding than ever before. She isn’t belting because can, she’s belting because of the pain. I can definitely see this song and that performance as being therapeutic for her.

Concert Stars
    With that performance last night I am now more anxious than ever before to see what she has done with the rest of this new album. I can barely contain myself! Give us some news peeps! We're buying it!
    Kizmet311, lizcarlo and Hil like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Does anyone else think Carrie will tape some talk show appearances while she is out west? I was just checking the lineups for the shows in LA. Jimmy Kimmel doesn't have guests announced yet for this Friday's show. Ellen doesn't have a musical guest for Friday, although I hope when Carrie does do Ellen that she will also do an interview. Ellen's other guests on Friday are Elisabeth Moss and Van Jones. James Corden also doesn't have guests announced yet for Friday nor does he have a musical act for Thursday.

I think most of the others that she would consider doing would be based in NYC such as GMA, Seth Myers, Stephen Colbert, Kelly & Ryan, Today, and Jimmy Fallon.
    Smokyiiis and Hil like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Does anyone else think Carrie will tape some talk show appearances while she is out west? I was just checking the lineups for the shows in LA. Jimmy Kimmel doesn't have guests announced yet for this Friday's show. Ellen doesn't have a musical guest for Friday, although I hope when Carrie does do Ellen that she will also do an interview. Ellen's other guests on Friday are Elisabeth Moss and Van Jones. James Corden also doesn't have guests announced yet for Friday nor does he have a musical act for Thursday.

I think most of the others that she would consider doing would be based in NYC such as GMA, Seth Myers, Stephen Colbert, Kelly & Ryan, Today, and Jimmy Fallon.
    No I don't think so. There's no need for her to do promo until her album comes out and after seeing her last night I think that she may be still a little too emotional right now.

Carrie Guru
    Did CP get sent to radio today? If so did they do a radio edit?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    No I don't think so. There's no need for her to do promo until her album comes out and after seeing her last night I think that she may be still a little too emotional right now.
    Sigh...you're probably right, lol. It's just so hard to get a little glimpse of her and then you just want more! I hope it won't be long before we get an announcement for the album and tour.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I tend to agree, she just still seems so vulnerable.I don't think she's ready, hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Did CP get sent to radio today? If so did they do a radio edit?
    it was sent to radio last Wednesday. No word on if a radio edit was sent out today
    opry051008, Kizmet311, Hil and 1 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    it was sent to radio last Wednesday. No word on if a radio edit was sent out today
    Thanks. Silly me. I don't know why I didn't realize it was officially sent on Wednesday.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post

Do you know that Carrie will be out in LA all week? It would be nice to know in advance so I can DVR if she's on talk shows!
    ethelu likes this.

•