Page 159 of 515 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 10281
Like Tree36075Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Concert Stars
    Ps I just went on Pulse now and the comments are really good! Sorry I said that before. I heard on Twitter she was getting hate on Pulse but I don’t see it at all! That’s great! Some pulse members love to hate on Carrie but this time it’s positive.

Lyric video uploaded to Vevo now! Lol

https://youtu.be/eT1QQTYwzA8

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ps I just went on Pulse now and the comments are really good! Sorry I said that before. I heard on Twitter she was getting hate on Pulse but I donít see it at all! Thatís great! Some pulse members love to hate on Carrie but this time itís positive.
    Last night there was a lot of talk about her lip job. Finally, one person reminded them of her accident. I got so upset I left. Agree, CP is getting a lot of positive press there today.

Carrie Follower
    Finally on Vevo! I really don't get why it was uploaded on the other channel and now on Vevo... weird. What do you guys think?
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Lyric video uploaded to Vevo now! Lol

https://youtu.be/eT1QQTYwzA8
    Yay. Easier to stream. At the end of the youtube video you could see VEVO in faded letters. Thought it was just a matter of time. Thanks much.

PS -- They list 4 producers on this song.
    ethelu likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ don't think it matters much

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ps I just went on Pulse now and the comments are really good! Sorry I said that before. I heard on Twitter she was getting hate on Pulse but I don’t see it at all! That’s great! Some pulse members love to hate on Carrie but this time it’s positive.
    did you go to the country forum?
    Carrieslegs84 and Claire2004 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    I think at some point you either decide to accept that she is creating her own idea and version of Art. Or you just decide to not like what you are hearing, You don't have to like Opera to understand that it is an Art form. Its ok if someone thinks she is over-singing. There are lots of singers, especially these days, who "over-sing". If someone doesn't like it, don't listen to it.
    But what you can not say anymore is that Carrie is trying too hard, or she's "screeching" or she's not emotionally invested....blah blah blah....
    I have said it before and its more true today than ever. She is making her version of music!! This is probably the most well throughout and thoughtful lyrics she has ever written. I think its great. Some are ABSOLUTELY going to complain. Welcome to Carrie's world.

I believe in it. I think she is doing as well or better than she ever has as an artist. If you don't like big voiced singers, don't bother looking up Carrie Underwood.
    FYI, if you did not think she was going to sing big on a Lead Single. You don't know her very well.

And montdu39, this is in no way an attack on you or your concerns. They are legitimate. I am just responding to the inevitable nit-pickers. But radio is going to eat this alive! You don't have to worry about them........

Patrick, well said... My sentiments exactly........ What Carrie does is exactly that expresses her Art Form... And IMO perfectly.......

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    It shows that it is #2 on Kworb?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    Last night there was a lot of talk about her lip job. Finally, one person reminded them of her accident. I got so upset I left. Agree, CP is getting a lot of positive press there today.
    That was me. I don't get why it matters if her lips are fuller, I mean she had a major facial injury, could have effected any part of her face.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    they only update periodically
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    Kworb is not real time.
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Yay so happy sheís #1 All genre!!
    ethelu and glenn7 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    That was me. I don't get why it matters if her lips are fuller, I mean she had a major facial injury, could have effected any part of her face.
    I so agree. I'm not a member there so couldn't post. Thanks for speaking up.
    adam1995 and glenn7 like this.

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    YAY NO. 1 ON ITUNES! And all the reviews so far have been good!!! But I'm annoyed the lyric video was posted on her Vevo AND personal youtube account lol It will split up the view counts instead of having just one video with all the views.

Maybe Carrie is by contract to put it up on her YouTube and VEVO? Just a guess.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Reid View Post
    This is no way, any way to draw the attention away from Cry Pretty. I canít start to believe what to expect from this new album. If this is to set the tone of the new album. We might actually have a strong Contender for Album if the year, not just at the ACMís and CMAís but Grammyís, and not just the country categories. There talks of how there isnít much of a race this year with contenders for overall Album of the Year, this could be Carrieís Year. If Universal has this great freedom with her. I canít wait to see what the album sounds like.

Go Cry Pretty, letís get that Overall #1!!!!!
    AS far as I am concerned , the ACM's and CMA's have proven themselves to biased and bought therefore they or their awards are meaningless. This song has put Nashville on notice that all the wannabes and major label stars they create will always be second to CARRIE. Carrie would never say that or maybe not even think that way, but I do.
    cjmsmom, mofan and utlovescarrie like this.

Concert Stars
    Yes!!!!! No 1 on iTunes!!!! Queen is back!!!!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriethequeen View Post
    YAY NO. 1 ON ITUNES! And all the reviews so far have been good!!! But I'm annoyed the lyric video was posted on her Vevo AND personal youtube account lol It will split up the view counts instead of having just one video with all the views.
    I think it really is the style of UMG having multiple videos. I believe TF has 4, TC has 3 & maybe CP has 3 including the official one later. And on the side note, did TF reached number 1 all genre at some point? If it did all singles Carrie released under UMG so far were able to reach the helm of the itunes chart or atleast number 2.

rob
    New Carrie Fan
    Wow! This is such a great song! It has a huge impact at first listen and keeps getting better with each listen. 10/10.
    ethelu and CrazyAboutCarrie like this.

•