Page 121 of 514 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 10279
Like Tree36073Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

  1. #2401
    Junior Carrie Follower Patkid26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    486
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Kelsea Ballerini liked Carrie's pic on Instagram. Not sure if other artists have liked it, but I follow Kelsea so she showed up as liking it for me.

    Also, to me this new picture is like the opposite end of the spectrum from the ST era image. It has me so excited to hear what her new sound might be this era.
    Jana Kramer liked it as well. I like how supportive her and Carrie always are of each other.

  • #2402
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,756
    Concert Stars
    Ok per Texas Star fan on Twitter- there is a big significance to Carrie choosing 411 as the release date. In addition the first two clues both cane at 11:00.

    Apparently 411 is an Angel number that means transformation or new beginnings. Perfect! There is more to it but I am at work now. She posted some links on twitter.

  • #2403
    Obsessed Carrie Fan

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Murfreesboro,TN
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    remember 3 weeks or so ago when Melissa disappeared form social media for 3 days? Wonder if that's when the photoshoot was, and if they shot a video.



    from the ACM thread

    called it ,lol
    I do remember her disappearing for those 3 days,but when she finally reappeared a few days later on her Instastory,she said she simply needed to take some me time for herself away from Instagram.They could’ve done that,but when I watched Melissa’s Instastory a few days later,that’s what I remember her saying.Like I said,they could’ve done that,but to me personally,that doesn’t seem likely.That’s just what I remember from her Instastory.
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #2404
    Obsessed Carrie Fan cmarieu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Underwood's Paradise
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I do remember her disappearing for those 3 days,but when she finally reappeared a few days later on her Instastory,she said she simply needed to take some me time for herself away from Instagram.They could’ve done that,but when I watched Melissa’s Instastory a few days later,that’s what I remember her saying.Like I said,they could’ve done that,but to me personally,that doesn’t seem likely.That’s just what I remember from her Instastory.
    After so many good news you still don't believe in anything? Smile, have expectations, have faith, have hope, dream, that's being a fan.

  • #2405
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    4,890
    It's called keeping a secret. And Carrie and her team have done it oh so well for this era.
    txacar, liz278, ethelu and 4 others like this.

  • #2406
    Carrie Guru Claire2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the library. lol
    Posts
    11,128
    So now I'm afraid to sleep in case more news comes out and then i'll be late to discover it lol.
    Kizmet311, txacar, oldyfan and 1 others like this.

  • #2407
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,769
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I do remember her disappearing for those 3 days,but when she finally reappeared a few days later on her Instastory,she said she simply needed to take some me time for herself away from Instagram.They could’ve done that,but when I watched Melissa’s Instastory a few days later,that’s what I remember her saying.Like I said,they could’ve done that,but to me personally,that doesn’t seem likely.That’s just what I remember from her Instastory.
    why not just this one time be an optimist and believe.Don't look for the bad or the negative.
    It'll change everything.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #2408
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,466
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    That's cool! Do you work in your city's budget or finance office? Because I work in my city's finance department. Small world.

    Anyway, NEW MUSIC! GUYS, what is going on? We have been waiting and here it comes!
    Yes, I'm the Finance Director! I have a Finance Committee meeting tonight and have to pull together some preliminary information for that and then need to get the bones of the budget done by EOB tomorrow so the Mayor and I can have meetings later this week to go over everything and start meeting with department heads. We're a small City, so I pretty much put the whole budget together myself, although the departments do their own budget and I just enter it and then we adjust as needed. I make the first round of revenue estimates and then the Mayor and I go over them together and he sometimes encourages me to increase them, lol. I'm a bit conservative on revenue!

    Sorry to go off topic. I am so excited about the ACM announcement this morning as well! I hope Carrie gives us another hint at 11:00 EST today! May 11th is on a Friday - do you think there is any chance in the world we could get the album in a month, lol.
    oldyfan and teesharky like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #2409
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    4,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Yes, I'm the Finance Director! I have a Finance Committee meeting tonight and have to pull together some preliminary information for that and then need to get the bones of the budget done by EOB tomorrow so the Mayor and I can have meetings later this week to go over everything and start meeting with department heads. We're a small City, so I pretty much put the whole budget together myself, although the departments do their own budget and I just enter it and then we adjust as needed. I make the first round of revenue estimates and then the Mayor and I go over them together and he sometimes encourages me to increase them, lol. I'm a bit conservative on revenue!

    Sorry to go off topic. I am so excited about the ACM announcement this morning as well! I hope Carrie gives us another hint at 11:00 EST today! May 11th is on a Friday - do you think there is any chance in the world we could get the album in a month, lol.
    Seriously, such a small world. I'm not involved in our budget part, but others in the department are. I deal a lot with the city's pension.

    Very excited as well. Can't wait.
    txacar, Kizmet311 and oldyfan like this.

  • #2410
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,464
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ok per Texas Star fan on Twitter- there is a big significance to Carrie choosing 411 as the release date. In addition the first two clues both cane at 11:00.

    Apparently 411 is an Angel number that means transformation or new beginnings. Perfect! There is more to it but I am at work now. She posted some links on twitter.
    When I looked it up I found the following:

    Significance of the number 411

    Positivity and encouragement is the main ingredient of the number 411. This positivity and encouragement are needed when a chapter of your life ends, and a new one begins.
    When a new chapter begins, many changes take place in your life, and as we know, changes are not always easy to adjust with. Thus, you need to have a positive mind frame and not be optimistic about life just because of some sudden changes in life. Yes, changes are not easy, but having a positive approach to adjust to them will surely be a key that you need to equip yourselves with.
    Meaning of the number 411 when it comes to love

    The 411 angel number, when it comes to love, is all about patience. The angels want you to be patient and wait for the best that you deserve. Do not settle for lower than what you want or what you deserve as it will just be a source of unhappiness for you.
    When you get what you deserve, your happiness will not have any boundaries, and you will find yourself in the happiest of phases in your life.
    Good things come to those who wait, and thus, if you have been looking to find love, the angels want you to know that you will find your partner soon enough. Do not lose hope!

  • #2411
    Ultimate Carrie Fan simonplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    6,741
    Name of the album "411" ?
    teesharky likes this.

  • #2412
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,769
    Concert Stars
    ^ please no
    Carrieslegs84 and teesharky like this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #2413
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,464
    Concert Stars
    Maybe something with ANGEL in it?
    teesharky likes this.

  • #2414
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,769
    Concert Stars
    ^ if she ever puts out a gospel cd that'd be great

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #2415
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,849
    Concert Stars
    ^If we're going to find a name relative to 411, I think it will be somewhere in the beginning paragraph of Smoky's information which totally applies to where Carrie is at this time.

    "Positivity and encouragement is the main ingredient of the number 411. This positivity and encouragement are needed when a chapter of your life ends, and a new one begins.
    When a new chapter begins, many changes take place in your life, and as we know, changes are not always easy to adjust with. Thus, you need to have a positive mind frame and not be optimistic about life just because of some sudden changes in life. Yes, changes are not easy, but having a positive approach to adjust to them will surely be a key that you need to equip yourselves with."

    If Paint is the song, it certainly fits with new beginnings theme.
    Smokyiiis, oldyfan and teesharky like this.

  • #2416
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,769
    Concert Stars
    maybe she could name it New Canvas ,something to paint the rest of her life on ,a new beginning.

    lol, I'm not great at speculating.I never get what songs are about from the names.
    txacar, fan7 and oldyfan like this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #2417
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    350
    Concert Stars
    TC is already number 10...... im so ready seeing two Carrie song in the top 10. Is this the first time?

  • #2418
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,466
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Poe View Post
    TC is already number 10...... im so ready seeing two Carrie song in the top 10. Is this the first time?
    I guess it would depend on what other new music releases on Friday. It's possible TC would get pushed out of the Top 10, but just the general excitement of the new single could cause TC to go even higher just with people purchasing all of her latest music. I don't know if she's ever had more than one in the Top 10 - perhaps when a new album was released?

    Edit: Just checked and Jason Aldean has a new album coming out Friday. He's the only significant artist releasing that day. Poor guy, no one is going to care about his new album when there is a new Carrie single out, lol. I don't know if there are any pop artists releasing new singles this week.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

  • #2419
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    350
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I guess it would depend on what other new music releases on Friday. It's possible TC would get pushed out of the Top 10, but just the general excitement of the new single could cause TC to go even higher just with people purchasing all of her latest music. I don't know if she's ever had more than one in the Top 10 - perhaps when a new album was released?

    Edit: Just checked and Jason Aldean has a new album coming out Friday. He's the only significant artist releasing that day. Poor guy, no one is going to care about his new album when there is a new Carrie single out, lol. I don't know if there are any pop artists releasing new singles this week.
    Well i have only seen one full Carrie album cycle and that was BA..... when the album was dropped i remember blown away song is in the top 10 followed by good girl in top 20.

    Edit: I also witnessed ST but im sure no two top ten upon release.
    oldyfan likes this.

  • #2420
    Junior Carrie Follower SpringsCarrieFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sterling, Kansas
    Posts
    356
    Concert Stars
    Hell yes. Here we go. Can't wait for new Carrie music! This Wednesday folks!!


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:24 PM
    2. Replies: 15
      Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:57 PM
    3. Random Carrie Underwood Song featuring some Carrie Underwood Songs
      By PLAYON4CARRIEUNDERWOOD in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 07-08-2012, 06:44 PM
    4. Carrie Underwood and Carrie Underwood Top This Week's Charts
      By countrymama22 in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 12
      Last Post: 06-12-2012, 05:51 PM
    5. Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood Bags Best Dressed Title At Acm Awards
      By Carrie Country in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 04-17-2012, 11:03 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •