Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 105 of 252 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 5037
Like Tree17411Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    😂 Lol! I needed that!!!
    Me too!!!
    txacar, Carrieslegs84 and glenn7 like this.

Concert Stars
    Really excited to speculate as to what Carrie meant by "all the things she has been working on this past year." Obviously the album and new music tops the list, but there could be other projects like songwriting for a movie again, or perhaps an acting project. Although, if it was an acting project, I think it would show up on IMBD or be announced as a casting press release, etc. So I am inclined to think it's not that-- unless it is being kept under wraps for now. I am sure the actors know months in advance before it is announced on IMBD, etc.

Anyway- I am ready for something cool and new, in addition to the new album. It sounds like Carrie is excited too. Hope we hearing something soon.

Also-- does anyone think she won't do her Hollywood Star until she is ready to promote the new music and create buzz etc? I could see her waiting intentionally to schedule it then.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    Thanks. I can't believe a simple statement that it would be nice if she had an interview before ACMs could be turned into our forcing Carrie to practically call a press conference or arrange a special interview about her injuries. That said, I still reserve the right to wish, and I wish Carrie would appear on national TV, announce and talk about her new single and, if asked, speak briefly about her accident. That's all!
    haha no worries. You did nothing wrong. I for one don't care either way- but I was just expressing my thoughts that I would rather hear about the new music now as I am being selfish. haha

But there is nothing wrong with what you said.
    txacar likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Attachment 31004 maybe she'll call cd 6 - The Fall

too soon?
    aww that's awesome! I like it even if it's not about her accident. haha
    Carrieslegs84 and oldyfan like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Tee, I don't think TX was referring to you!!!
    txacar likes this.

End of the day any publicity is good publicity, it will definitely be a topic covered in her interviews either leading up to the album or previously. If anything she would be smart to do an interview about the fall to just cover her bases and get it cleared once and for all what happened. Irregardless if she is a music phenomenon, she is a celebrity, and people want to know. Knowing how publicity works it will happen at some stage, because again, any publicity will still draw attention to her releasing music, if anything it works in her favour to be out in the media discussing it.

Seriously though now, I want to know something about the album, even if it's not being released or the single released for 6 months I'd just like to know SOMETHING to keep me at bay!
    hjj and oldyfan like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I just don't see how she can avoid the subject of her fall with the press and I think she and her PR team know this. They know this and I'd be willing to bet that they're going to use it for their advantage.

Carrie is a MEGA superstar!! Look at all of the things she posts either on her twitter or Instagram that end making the news. If I recall correctly, its EVERYTHING!! On Monday for instance, Mike's tweet wishing her happy birthday and her response made the Today show and ENews. She posts a picture of herself and Isaiah exercising and it makes all the print media sites (People,US Magazine, etc). It doesn't seem to matter whether its something small or something huge. If news of anything Carrie Underwood didn't bring clicks to a website or eyeballs to a show it wouldn't be done. But she's news!

I said yesterday that I think something will appear in People magazine and today I'm even more convinced of that.
    MSCarriefan, cmarieu and oldyfan like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I just don't see how she can avoid the subject of her fall with the press and I think she and her PR team know this. They know this and I'd be willing to bet that they're going to use it for their advantage.

Carrie is a MEGA superstar!! Look at all of the things she posts either on her twitter or Instagram that end making the news. If I recall correctly, its EVERYTHING!! On Monday for instance, Mike's tweet wishing her happy birthday and her response made the Today show and ENews. She posts a picture of herself and Isaiah exercising and it makes all the print media sites (People,US Magazine, etc). It doesn't seem to matter whether its something small or something huge. If news of anything Carrie Underwood didn't bring clicks to a website or eyeballs to a show it wouldn't be done. But she's news!

I said yesterday that I think something will appear in People magazine and today I'm even more convinced of that.
    I know what you mean. I'm always amazed that every little thing Carrie does is news.
    Carrieslegs84 and oldyfan like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    It's inevitable, she will have to at some point......
    oldyfan likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    I know what you mean. I'm always amazed that every little thing Carrie does is news.
    I know its amazing isn't it. And as a fan, its fun to see her everywhere. Recently, I've especially loved it when they've used the picture of her from the CMA red carpet -- she was just absolutely stunning in that blue dress!!!

ethelu and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post

I know the news already, and I click on the site to give them hits! :-)
    txacar and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    I do the same, Liz!
    hjj, txacar and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I can’t wait to see Carrie donimate again. Hope she shares an update on the album sometime. How about a new FC blog, Carrie? ;-)
    Smokyiiis, ethelu, cmarieu and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    I can’t wait to see Carrie donimate again. Hope she shares an update on the album sometime. How about a new FC blog, Carrie? ;-)
    I also think she'll be posting on the FC about the album not anywhere else. I hope it's sooner than we think.
    oldyfan likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarieu View Post
    I also think she'll be posting on the FC about the album not anywhere else. I hope it's sooner than we think.
    That’s what I was thinking.If she’s going to post anything about the new album,it’s probably going to be on the Fan Club blog,not anywhere else.I really don’t think anyone really has an idea of when or how she’ll say something about new music or a new album.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I think the single or maybe even album will be a surprise release.

Quote Originally Posted by hjj View Post
    I think the single or maybe even album will be a surprise release.
    Imagine how cool it would be, they announce that she'll be at ACM, no song will be mentioned and then... we'll die happy with her playing a new single. It's a dream but can come true.
    teesharky, hjj and MSCarriefan like this.

Concert Stars
    I am so bored that I went through her registered songwriting credits on BMI again....searching for crumbs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I am so bored that I went through her registered songwriting credits on BMI again....searching for crumbs. lol
    Me too, I have been dreaming about her almost every night for being anxious. I don't understand these registered songwriting credits, is this the first time anything is mentioned?
    txacar likes this.

I remember when she announced there would be an announcement on a certain date, then, on Facebook surprised us with both the first single (Smoke Break) and the album name (Storyteller). Loved the live chat. Wish we could do that again but the atmosphere doesn't feel the same so I imagine she will do something different as usual. Whatever, can't wait.

•