Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 104 of 204 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 4067
Like Tree14417Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    They should focus the discussion then on her "comeback" with new music, if that is the direction they would go. Address the injury, but put attention where it ought to go.

We really need information, like now. If we could just know if she was performing at the ACMs, we'd be better off.
    Yep, we need information and fast, a date at least would already be helpful. About the ACMs, that is the intention, to make people anxious until the last moment. She should be the last to be announced, if she attends. Carrie has always been one of the highlights, for me she can skip the red carpet as long as we see her there.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Yes,her 40 To 50 stitches&her saying she might look different were big news,but why do an interview with People to ask questions that people have already been asking?What questions would an interview like that answer?Shouldn’t something like this be Carrie’s decision along with her PR team & Ann?I would also think that she would want to pray about doing an interview like that before committing to sitting down with someone to do Ann interview after being in hiding for 4+ months.Even if People magazine respects Carrie,I would think she would use quite a bit of discretion before doing a sit down interview with them.I just don’t understand why all of you are pushing this interview thing so hard.Is there really any possibility of Carrie doing an interview to say,clear the air?Wouldn’t it be Carrie’s personal choice if she wants to do an interview?I would think the new music would be the first thing she would want to focus on before talking about her injuries.Just my own opinion.
    What does that bolded part mean? Do yo think somehow by us posting it here that Carrie has to do it?Again we are just fans speculating and voicing our opinions on our wants or don't wants.We Have No Power Over Carrie! Please stop thinking we do.
    liz278, hjj, DaisyTweets and 12 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Trust me,if you go on her Instagram post about the end it movement that she did with Mike,the comments are still just as nasty & cruel as when the story first hit about Carrie’s injuries,her showing her full face is just going to make it worse.There really is no perfect time for her to show herself because the comments & questions will still be just as bad.I do think that she & her PR team would want to address the story at some point,but I would think Carrie’s input would hold the most weight on when & how she will tell her story.The PR teams input is important,but I would think that her input would matter more than anyone else’s since this is her story to tell.She has to feel comfortable with telling her story when she herself feels ready,not on the media’s terms or timetable.I just don’t want her to feel forced to tell it before she’s ready to reveal it herself,just my opinion.
    No one is saying she should do it before she's ready.

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    What does that bolded part mean? Do yo think somehow by us posting it here that Carrie has to do it?Again we are just fans speculating and voicing our opinions on our wants or don't wants.We Have No Power Over Carrie! Please stop thinking we do.
    Thanks. I can't believe a simple statement that it would be nice if she had an interview before ACMs could be turned into our forcing Carrie to practically call a press conference or arrange a special interview about her injuries. That said, I still reserve the right to wish, and I wish Carrie would appear on national TV, announce and talk about her new single and, if asked, speak briefly about her accident. That's all!

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I could see it being on The Today Show, and something like “Coming up next, superstar Carrie Underwood discusses new label and new album, plans for the rest of the year, and that scary fall last year that had everyone talking.” And then of course it would be brought up causally and respectfully at some point during the conversation.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Trust me,if you go on her Instagram post about the end it movement that she did with Mike,the comments are still just as nasty & cruel as when the story first hit about Carrie’s injuries,her showing her full face is just going to make it worse.There really is no perfect time for her to show herself because the comments & questions will still be just as bad.I do think that she & her PR team would want to address the story at some point,but I would think Carrie’s input would hold the most weight on when & how she will tell her story.The PR teams input is important,but I would think that her input would matter more than anyone else’s since this is her story to tell.She has to feel comfortable with telling her story when she herself feels ready,not on the media’s terms or timetable.I just don’t want her to feel forced to tell it before she’s ready to reveal it herself,just my opinion.
    The people making nasty comments are not going to stop, no matter what Carrie does. Those people do that because they get some perverse pleasure tearing other people down. Don't read their comments. They are not worth anybody's time, and they do not represent the vast majority of people.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm sure that Carrie and her team know that the fall has to be addressed. It would be the HUGE elephant in the room otherwise. Plus, given her comments, Mike's comments and even a comment from Ivey in her birthday wish to Carrie make me believe that there's something more to the story. Not that facial injury isn't enough but I think there's just more to the story

Concert Stars
    You do interviews and make the rounds to draw interest in not only YOU but your NEW MUSIC. It's inevitable. They all do it. Why should she be any different because she took a fall? Others have had bus wrecks, fires, accidents,, etc.....life doesn't stop. The music doesn't end. The world keeps spinning. Carrie knows that. She graduated with high honors! She'll want to draw more interest in her new album too....so of COURSE she'll do interviews and go on talk shows or jump outta airplanes!

By the way I was just making a joke on the last part about jumping so please don't get a tiff.
    txacar and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    t9205.gif maybe she'll call cd 6 - The Fall

too soon?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

too soon?
    Lead single "Stitches" coming...
    hjj, maddkat, cmarieu and 10 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Lord, I didn't realize how many comics we had. I really need that laughing EMOJI
    cmarieu, txacar, Suellen and 6 others like this.

😂 Lol! I needed that!!!

Insane Carrie Fan

too soon?
    Honestly, though, not a bad name.

Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Concert Stars

too soon?
    And it’ll get released in....the fall 😁

Junior Carrie Follower
    If I were on Carries PR team, I’d advise her to do an interview before releasing new music. Even when you google aboout The Champion, all these news articles mention the fall in the title. So clearly the media has more of a focus on her face than her music. If she can do something to take away the press on her fall, then an interview may be the best way to go. I’d rather the focus be on the music, not the fall. But as others have stated, it’s just an opinion. I have no say in what Carrie does

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    I could see it being on The Today Show, and something like “Coming up next, superstar Carrie Underwood discusses new label and new album, plans for the rest of the year, and that scary fall last year that had everyone talking.” And then of course it would be brought up causally and respectfully at some point during the conversation.
    Yes I totally agree! The interview doesn’t have to be solely on the fall. They can make it where everything is discussed
    countrymusicfan15 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I'm sure that Carrie and her team know that the fall has to be addressed. It would be the HUGE elephant in the room otherwise. Plus, given her comments, Mike's comments and even a comment from Ivey in her birthday wish to Carrie make me believe that there's something more to the story. Not that facial injury isn't enough but I think there's just more to the story

I honestly think if there was more to the story,I think we would’ve known something else by now.Just because of Mike’s comments,a comment from Ivey doesn’t always mean there is more to the story.If there is any more to the story,I think down the road she will say something when she personally feels comfortable enough telling us the whole story with any details that she didn’t feel comfortable with telling the fan club the first time around.I would think Carrie’s input on doing an interview would hold more weight because this is her story to tell,nobody else’s.I really don’t think any of us honestly have an idea of how,when or who would do an interview if it was to be actually done.This all has to be done on her terms with input from her PR team,but ultimately,this has to be Carrie’s own personal decision at the end of the day.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Carrie, please just say something!!!!
    sd20, txacar, ethelu and 2 others like this.

Junior Carrie Follower SpringsCarrieFan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    You guys are too funny. I wouldn't be surprised if Carrie entitled her next album something like that or some related to show how she overcame her fall. I think she should. Lol
    txacar, cmarieu and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie will be asked about the "fall" as soon as she goes out in the public again. I have to imagine with the Preds doing so well (and hopefully winning all the way into June) she will want to support Mike at the games so I would bet that it happens in the next month or so. She and her PR team will plan how she wants to do it and I wouldn't be surprised if it is before she releases new music so it doesn't get lost in the "fall/stitches" media storm.

As for new music - I have been hearing Carrie on all the country radio stations here A LOT lately. I have noticed that when this happens it usually is a ramp up to you-didn't-forget-about-me-did-you promotion of new music so I am hoping in the next few months we might be getting a lead single! Hopefully its not just wishful thinking on my part.

•