Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 103 of 252 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 5034
Like Tree17407Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    I’m sorry,but I just don’t agree with you.There is really nothing for Carrie to clear up.If she ever wants to speak about in detail someday way down the road,she should do that on her own terms & her timetable.I honestly don’t think the interview would really clear up anybody’s questions,it would just create more questions that people want answered &we all know the media is never satisfied with just an interview,they will take anything said in the interview way out of context & try to create drama from something they thought she said in the interview but really never said in the first place.The media,I think,will not be satisfied with an interview like that.It just doesn’t work that way.For some people,this is just a way to satisfy people’s morbid curiosity about Carrie’s face & I think that’s the LAST thing Carrie would want.
    So you would rather have them ask all of those questions on the Red Carpet than have the opportunity to hear her excitement about her new music and other plans? That's all we were talking about and, furthermore, it could be a moot issue -- we have no idea if she will even be at ACMs.
    liz278, Suellen, ethelu and 2 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I’m sorry,but I just don’t agree with you.There is really nothing for Carrie to clear up.If she ever wants to speak about in detail someday way down the road,she should do that on her own terms & her timetable.I honestly don’t think the interview would really clear up anybody’s questions,it would just create more questions that people want answered &we all know the media is never satisfied with just an interview,they will take anything said in the interview way out of context & try to create drama from something they thought she said in the interview but really never said in the first place.The media,I think,will not be satisfied with an interview like that.It just doesn’t work that way.For some people,this is just a way to satisfy people’s morbid curiosity about Carrie’s face & I think that’s the LAST thing Carrie would want.
    People are going to be looking at Carrie's face, trying to see if there are any scars, anyway. The press is going to ask her about it, anyway. There is no way around that. She doesn't have to go in-depth with gory details about it. She can share as much or as little as she wants.
    pklongbeach likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^and I think she has said as much and as little as she intends to. Sure if she someday does a 60 minutes or something. But I think for now its a done deal. Yes, some will ask, but I think she will just move forward with questioning and get things back to the music. Not much to say when you faceplant and then heal. That's about the whole story! And Carrie has never liked when things get "too" personal. If she wanted to talk about it she would have......

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie has hid her face from the public for 4 months now when she does show it again it's not like the public or the media is going to say 'cool, lets talk about music and not the fact you hide for 4+ months'.That's just not realistic in today's world.It's not.She's going to have to talk about it.Better to do an interview,whether TV or print, and get it over with before new music arrives.imo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    ^I just feel like there is more to the fall from posts after and the blog. Like several post above, I feel like if she doesn't do a sit-down interview or even print interview there will be too many questions. The press blew up the stitches and fall story so there are a lot of people wondering. She will do what she feels comfortable doing though
    And there very well may be something more, but Carrie didn't let us really know that, so if she would sit down for an interview what would be said? You can do an interview on speculation, but it seems really classless to ask somebody about a miscarriage if it is only speculation. Honestly, I think the questions that blogs or whoever would have are really only appearing bigger because the Internet can make it seem that way. I'm sure we'll hear about the fall in some sort of interview on a red carpet or something, but she doesn't really need to sit down with Oprah, at least in my opinion.
    Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    All she has to say is she fell, healed, but has maybe been self-conscious, and that she wants to put it behind her. Then redirect the question to music. She is respected enough that I think red carpet interviewers will move on, because regardless of if she does or doesn't do a sit down interview, another interviewer is always going to try and get a little more information than the one before, and they will still ask.

Concert Stars
    There has not been a single solitary album release for Carrie that she hasn't done interviews or rollouts of some sort. I cannot for the life of me imagine anything different this time, especially with a new label. With her love and trust in God Carrie can and will face anything. Please stop worrying so much about it or her. She's a professional.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^Sure there will be interviews, just I don't think a special one for her falling has to happen. She can surely talk about the fall in interviews about the album and I'm sure she will, but that shouldn't be the sole focus.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ that's all anyone is saying.
    txacar likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Carrie has hid her face from the public for 4 months now when she does show it again it's not like the public or the media is going to say 'cool, lets talk about music and not the fact you hide for 4+ months'.That's just not realistic in today's world.It's not.She's going to have to talk about it.Better to do an interview,whether TV or print, and get it over with before new music arrives.imo
    The one caveat to this is the picture she took with the chef/fan Adrienne Gang at Blackberry Farm. I've looked at that picture several times to see if there's anything to see. Also, AG said she didn't notice anything and she looked amazing. That was roughly one month after her fall. About the only thing I noticed in that picture is that she wasn't smiling her normal beautiful smile.

She was gracious and kind enough to take the pic with AG. She could've politely declined to take the photo because Carrie had to know or suspect it would end up on social media. At any rate, I still have my fingers crossed for a performance at the ACMs.

cmarieu likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    There has not been a single solitary album release for Carrie that she hasn't done interviews or rollouts of some sort. I cannot for the life of me imagine anything different this time, especially with a new label. With her love and trust in God Carrie can and will face anything. Please stop worrying so much about it or her. She's a professional.
    Not only is she a professional with many years of her career behind her, she has her degree to fall back on. Plus I'm sure her PR team and Ann would/will help her shape her narrative. I just have a feeling that there might be a People story/cover??? or maybe as someone else suggested an interview with KLG & Hoda.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Not only is she a professional with many years of her career behind her, she has her degree to fall back on. Plus I'm sure her PR team and Ann would/will help her shape her narrative. I just have a feeling that there might be a People story/cover??? or maybe as someone else suggested an interview with KLG & Hoda.
    I get that there will probably be interviews & rollouts for the album & new music,but what would a People magazine cover story accomplish or a sit down interview accomplish?I just don’t see her doing a People cover story or a sit down interview unless she or her PR team felt it would benefit her career in the long run.Any interview like that will just create more questions than answers&will accomplish nothing.I would also think she would pray long & hard & get valuable feedback from the people that are the closest to her whose advice she values the most before thinking about eve sitting down for a People magazine story or a sit down interview.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Exactly!
    MSCarriefan likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I get that there will probably be interviews & rollouts for the album & new music,but what would a People magazine cover story accomplish or a sit down interview accomplish?I just don’t see her doing a People cover story or a sit down interview unless she or her PR team felt it would benefit her career in the long run.Any interview like that will just create more questions than answers&will accomplish nothing.I would also think she would pray long & hard & get valuable feedback from the people that are the closest to her whose advice she values the most before thinking about eve sitting down for a People magazine story or a sit down interview.
    We get it you don't think she should do an interview.

Daisy I agree that a People mag cover story might be the way they go.People loves Carrie and even if they don't buy the magazine most people will see the cover.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    "People mag" is perfect, has credibility, while many spoke of divorce and pregnancy they kept the respect. If it's on TV I believe it'll be on NBC (If there is still a contract), something like Today Show.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    ^and I think she has said as much and as little as she intends to. Sure if she someday does a 60 minutes or something. But I think for now its a done deal. Yes, some will ask, but I think she will just move forward with questioning and get things back to the music. Not much to say when you faceplant and then heal. That's about the whole story! And Carrie has never liked when things get "too" personal. If she wanted to talk about it she would have......
    But, it's not just that she fell, and is now healed. She told the fans that she had 40 - 50 stitches in her face, and might look different. That was big news. The media is going to want to know about her face, before they will want to talk about her new album. Get the story out there, so she can move on to talking about the music.

Insane Carrie Fan
    They should focus the discussion then on her "comeback" with new music, if that is the direction they would go. Address the injury, but put attention where it ought to go.

We really need information, like now. If we could just know if she was performing at the ACMs, we'd be better off.
    Carrieslegs84 and cmarieu like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    But, it's not just that she fell, and is now healed. She told the fans that she had 40 - 50 stitches in her face, and might look different. That was big news. The media is going to want to know about her face, before they will want to talk about her new album. Get the story out there, so she can move on to talking about the music.
    Yes,her 40 To 50 stitches&her saying she might look different were big news,but why do an interview with People to ask questions that people have already been asking?What questions would an interview like that answer?Shouldn’t something like this be Carrie’s decision along with her PR team & Ann?I would also think that she would want to pray about doing an interview like that before committing to sitting down with someone to do Ann interview after being in hiding for 4+ months.Even if People magazine respects Carrie,I would think she would use quite a bit of discretion before doing a sit down interview with them.I just don’t understand why all of you are pushing this interview thing so hard.Is there really any possibility of Carrie doing an interview to say,clear the air?Wouldn’t it be Carrie’s personal choice if she wants to do an interview?I would think the new music would be the first thing she would want to focus on before talking about her injuries.Just my own opinion.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Yes, the focus needs to be on new music, but even today there are endless comments on her posts regarding her face. She and her PR team probably want to address it at some point soon. Her blog from December makes me think she wants to share her story about last year at some point. People mag or nbc makes the most sense.
    cmarieu, maddkat and ethelu like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    Yes, the focus needs to be on new music, but even today there are endless comments on her posts regarding her face. She and her PR team probably want to address it at some point soon. Her blog from December makes me think she wants to share her story about last year at some point. People mag or nbc makes the most sense.
    Trust me,if you go on her Instagram post about the end it movement that she did with Mike,the comments are still just as nasty & cruel as when the story first hit about Carrie’s injuries,her showing her full face is just going to make it worse.There really is no perfect time for her to show herself because the comments & questions will still be just as bad.I do think that she & her PR team would want to address the story at some point,but I would think Carrie’s input would hold the most weight on when & how she will tell her story.The PR teams input is important,but I would think that her input would matter more than anyone else’s since this is her story to tell.She has to feel comfortable with telling her story when she herself feels ready,not on the media’s terms or timetable.I just don’t want her to feel forced to tell it before she’s ready to reveal it herself,just my opinion.

•