Page 100 of 515 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 10281
Like Tree36075Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood 6 - Cry Pretty Era

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xboom28x View Post
    I just get a feeling that we won't get a new album from Carrie until summer. With new music comes promotion and she still doesn't seem ready to make public appearances yet. With Mike back on the Preds, she will want to be available to see him chase the Cup. We might get a new single in May, but as far as an album goes, I don't see it happening before summer now.
    Oddly enough,thatís kind of what I was thinking too.In order for the album to be promoted properly,she has to feel like sheís comfortable enough to make public appearances &she still must not feel like sheís ready to show herself yet.I would think she would want to be available to see Mike in the playoffs & there is no way on Godís green earth would she want to miss that knowing that this is Mikeís last chance to get the Cup.A new single in May,I could definitely see that happening,but the album,I definitely donít see it happening before summer if Mike & the Preds chase the Cup in the Playoffs,because with that happening,Carrie wouldnít want to miss any of that!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    For some reason, I feel like the ACMs will paint a clearer picture. If she performs a new single the album might be late June\July. If not probably around September so early fall. (I still think Paint is a new single if you couldn't tell

I also don't see early June because if they are so into winning the Stanley Cup one more time, she wouldn't miss that. I think that probably went into his decision to unretire. The next few months will be important to both of them surrounding that. She has even stated years ago she would reschedule events if his team made it to the finals. Also, it will depend on how comfortable in front if the camera she is.

(Who on UMG has an album coming out I the next few months...Urban?
    first I don't think hockey plays into this at all.UMG has already given Carrie extra time ( an exc said in August they were shooting for a Q1 release) I don't think they'll consider watching hockey as an excuse for more time.

as far as UMG releases over the next several months there's not a lot
    Musgraves o3/30
    Bros. Osborne 4/20
    Church 4/29

I'm gonna put my wish in for a surprise release on April 13, lead single TV debut on the ACMs.
    If you're gonna wish, wish big

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^^ go for the big wish..... Ha ha..... I also agree that hockey is not a factor here at all.... Business is Business and UMG and Carrie are working on that fulfillment already...
    txacar and Suellen like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    first I don't think hockey plays into this at all.UMG has already given Carrie extra time ( an exc said in August they were shooting for a Q1 release) I don't think they'll consider watching hockey as an excuse for more time.

Musgraves o3/30
    Bros. Osborne 4/20
    Church 4/29

I'm gonna put my wish in for a surprise release on April 13, lead single TV debut on the ACMs.
    I'm wishing with you. Then, I hope she releases the album before June 30 and begins the tour in the Fall so she will have the full tour within CMA eligibility period. ST was split. (Can't believe how old I'll be when she has a full tour competing again, lol.) Excited about the upcoming Era.
    rcramer and Suellen like this.

Insane Carrie Fan

Musgraves o3/30
    Bros. Osborne 4/20
    Church 4/29

Carrie can work around hockey, anyway. It's not like she'll be on tour, the minute the album is released. She only has to do a few TV appearances and a bunch of radio interviews. She doesn't need to travel to do the radio interviews. She can travel to NY to get the TV appearances done, and only be out of town a day or two.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^I agree
    I was just wondering if that was taken into account while deciding to return. She can rearrange stuff to be there because I doubt she will miss it IF they even make it to the finals.
    I can definitely see an album in June, but it will like I said depend on if she debuts something at the ACMs. I hope that the UMG executive who was talking about a Q1 release was not just talking about The Champion.
    Carrieslegs84, txacar and Hil like this.

Amen, please, I beg.

I bet in April too because I don't know if you noticed or it's just me but Melissa is missing Instagram and she just stops posting when she travels with Carrie in secret. I know you guys don't like speculations but something Carrie and Melissa sure did this weekend and for me it's some photoshoot session, no birthday party, no hockey game.

Melissa posts an insta stories every minute, it's rare not to see her posting. Remembering that I don't know anything is just speculation. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    maddkat, Kizmet311 and Hil like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Musgraves o3/30
    Bros. Osborne 4/20
    Church 4/29

Iím sorry,Maddkat,but I just donít agree with you.Like Iíve already said,I would think Carrie would also have at least a little bit of pull if she wants to be there for Mike.You act like you think you know Carrieís life when in reality,none of us really know how this is going to pan out.I just donít see the surprise release happening when Carrie still hasnít made a public appearance & for a surprise release to happen,she has to be comfortable enough to show herself& itís pretty apparent she isnít ready to show herself to the general public yet.I want to wish big on this,but I have to think realistically in terms of Carrie herself being ready to step in front of the camera & itís apparent she doesnít feel comfortable enough to show herself yet to the whole world.Iím being bluntly honest here & Iím apologize but that is how Iím looking at this from my point of view.Sorry.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarieu View Post

Amen, please, I beg.
    I bet in April too because I don't know if you noticed or it's just me but Melissa is missing Instagram and she just stops posting when she travels with Carrie in secret. I know you guys don't like speculations but something Carrie and Melissa sure did this weekend and for me it's some photoshoot session, no birthday party, no hockey game.

Melissa posts an insta stories every minute, it's rare not to see her posting. Remembering that I don't know anything is just speculation. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yeah ,Melissa post every day, multiple times. Her absence is noticed. Hope she's not sick or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    Iím sorry,Maddkat,but I just donít agree with you.Like Iíve already said,I would think Carrie would also have at least a little bit of pull if she wants to be there for Mike.You act like you think you know Carrieís life when in reality,none of us really know how this is going to pan out.I just donít see the surprise release happening when Carrie still hasnít made a public appearance & for a surprise release to happen,she has to be comfortable enough to show herself& itís pretty apparent she isnít ready to show herself to the general public yet.I want to wish big on this,but I have to think realistically in terms of Carrie herself being ready to step in front of the camera & itís apparent she doesnít feel comfortable enough to show herself yet to the whole world.Iím being bluntly honest here & Iím apologize but that is how Iím looking at this from my point of view.Sorry.
    I don't act like anything.I gave my opinion.I suggest you learn to just accept others opinions without feeling the need to denigrate them.Disagree fine but let it stop there.This has been going on for weeks and it's enough.Let this serve as your last warning about this.
    cmarieu, txacar, hjj and 9 others like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah ,Melissa post every day, multiple times. Her absence is noticed. Hope she's not sick or anything.
    I also hope that everything is fine with her and her family, I hope it's just good things. Thanks for the answer.
    maddkat and DizzyDollyDee like this.

^She posted a story the middle of the week at a bar/restaurant with family and friends so I'm hoping that means everything is okay.
    cmarieu, Carrieslegs84 and txacar like this.

^You need to calm down!! I may not agree with something being said but you don't see me constantly attacking and calling people out!! I don't know how many times people have to tell you this!!!
    txacar, cmarieu, Suellen and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Amen, please, I beg.

I wonder if the reason Melissa is not posting is because of her lips and what she did (I doubt it though). I also thought that they had a birthday party for Carrie and was asked not to put it on Instagram. I miss Melissaís Instagram, she is so funny.
    txacar and cmarieu like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    The only one that act like they know Carrie is YOU.
    txacar, sd20, cmarieu and 2 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    I wonder if the reason Melissa is not posting is because of her lips and what she did (I doubt it though). I also thought that they had a birthday party for Carrie and was asked not to put it on Instagram. I miss Melissaís Instagram, she is so funny.
    I miss them too!!She really is that funny!!My sister met her & she said that Melissa is a really nice & sweet person!!You do kind of miss those stories when sheís not on Instagram because you get so used to her being on there all the time.I really do hope she is OK.
    Suellen likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I think it may be too much for Carrie to ask to delay everything about the album because of the playoffs. First, there is no guarantee that the Predators get out of the first round. And say if Carrie asked to delay the process of releasing anything until July, and the Preds lose in the first round that's 2 months UMG lost in terms of Carrie's album. I don't think they'd be too happy with that. It's just that playoffs for pro sports are very unpredictable and you can't plan a long term schedule around them, short term sure, but 6 months or a year out no way.

Plus, like others have said, she has to do a few appearances, not everyday, and she can show up at games in between.

Just want to make completely clear, I know nothing. These are guesses. I hope everyone (really just one) accepts that and doesn't get offended by it, thank you.
    cmarieu and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Concert Stars
    I too think a lead single will be sung at the ACMs with the album to follow soon thereafter. After her post about everything she's been doing during this past year I think we are gonna be in for more than one surprise. And ya know, it's really very typical of how Carrie works us. lol
    txacar, cmarieu, Suellen and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    Of course can be, may be several things, she doesn't live just for Carrie, right? Was just speculation. You know what it's like to be looking forward to Carrie's new album, we've been waiting so long, and anything makes us(me) hopeful. I just listen to Carrie songs, so I've been listening to the same songs for over two years, I'm going to go crazy hahaha. Thanks for your answer.

txacar, Carrieslegs84 and Suellen like this.

I don't act like anything.I gave my opinion.I suggest you learn to just accept others opinions without feeling the need to denigrate them.Disagree fine but let it stop there.This has been going on for weeks and it's enough.Let this serve as your last warning about this.
    I wish!! It's been going on for months now!! Lol

Concert Stars
    Amen, please, I beg.

I was going to post this very same thing. For Melissa not to post something on Instagram is very telling. She does an insta story several times a day!
    cmarieu and Carrieslegs84 like this.

•