Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: 2019 Fan Club Party

Concert Stars

2019 Fan Club Party

Hey everyone! Just curious as to who is a part of the official Fan Club and who has entered to attend the Fan Club Party this year? I got to go for the first time last year and really enjoyed it! I hope I get to go again! I do have a question it mentions in the rules that you have to have an active membership and mine renews April 30th do I need to be concerned and renew early?
    lizcarlo and mbh like this.

Carrie Follower
    This is my first year as fan club member and my first year putting my name in for the party! How many people get selected and how small are my chances of getting a spot? Haha just curious, but very excited!

Concert Stars
    I know a fair amount got chosen last year like maybe over 200 people is my guess? Many people I stood in line with it was their first invite as well! I hope you get chosen it is a fun experience!
    mbh likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LilUnderwood View Post
    Hey everyone! Just curious as to who is a part of the official Fan Club and who has entered to attend the Fan Club Party this year? I got to go for the first time last year and really enjoyed it! I hope I get to go again! I do have a question it mentions in the rules that you have to have an active membership and mine renews April 30th do I need to be concerned and renew early?
    Go ahead and renew. It won't start your new membership until the first one expires, so you won't be paying for any overlap. You have to be an OFC member to get selected and to attend, so you don't want an accidental expiration to affect your chances.

I've entered to attend this year, went last year, and I've been lucky enough to attend several of them. I will admit that the party in 2017 was my absolute favorite. That was the year she sang all the songs from the Storyteller Tour that she didn't sing on tour plus we all got individual pics with Carrie. I don't think anything will ever top it for me. Of course, attendance was limited that year due to the pictures. Most years that she has had the party at the Opry house with the mini-concert and then a contest/game/Q&A it seems that almost everyone who enters gets to go since there isn't any individual interaction.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ they're selecting by April 23 so she should be good , but as you said renewing early hurts nothing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Ive checked all my emails and junk mail folders and still have not received an email.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ go enter anyway at the fc , then contact them about not receiving the emails.
    Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ they're selecting by April 23 so she should be good , but as you said renewing early hurts nothing.

I emailed spark art and they said I should be fine since they are picking early and I’m set up for auto renew

Carrie Follower
    Has anyone received an email yet? I thought they said 4/23 they would let us know but I have t heard anything?
    mbh likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    From what I'm seeing on Twitter, no one has heard a thing.
    Hil and mbh like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestonguy16 View Post
    Has anyone received an email yet? I thought they said 4/23 they would let us know but I have t heard anything?
    they always hedge with 'on or about' the date they give us.Gives them leeway to drag their feet.lol
    mbh and rainbow1 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    Has anyone gotten a rejection letter? I saw something on Twitter about them, but I don't know what/where to look for it

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CU4ever View Post
    Has anyone gotten a rejection letter? I saw something on Twitter about them, but I don't know what/where to look for it
    I think the rejection emails were for the Meet & Greets for the first show on May 1st, not the fan club party in June.
    LilUnderwood and CU4ever like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    I’ve been checking my email constantly and got so excited when I got an email but then realized it was for performing The Champion with her on tour lol!!!
    CU4ever, rainbow1 and Kizmet311 like this.

Concert Stars
    At this point they could have told us on or around this week, not last week lol
    LilUnderwood likes this.

Concert Stars
    I know right?! I’m wondering if they are pairing down the list and there will be a chance for a meet and greet??

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I've been debating whether or not I will be able to go this year, although I entered. I'm taking vacation the week after the party, so not sure I can take another day. I hope when they send invites they give us some details about what might be happening, because if it's another year where we get a photo or even better - a M&G! - then I will definitely find a way to take the day off and go.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Don't know why or how they are picked but I've never been yet. Have been trying since her arrival in Nashville. LOL
    Have to edit this to say when it was open to everyone at the beginning year I was on vacation in South America.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Don't know why or how they are picked but I've never been yet. Have been trying since her arrival in Nashville. LOL
    Have to edit this to say when it was open to everyone at the beginning year I was on vacation in South America.
    You mean you've tried in the years where we think "everyone" is invited and haven't been invited to the party!? I'm so sorry! I don't know if I get picked based on location - I'm in KY so they know I can drive down easily if I'm not in town already, which is what I usually do. I just get up super early and drive down, then drive back home when it's over.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    You mean you've tried in the years where we think "everyone" is invited and haven't been invited to the party!? I'm so sorry! I don't know if I get picked based on location - I'm in KY so they know I can drive down easily if I'm not in town already, which is what I usually do. I just get up super early and drive down, then drive back home when it's over.
    That's exactly what I've thought. Which would be totally legitimate since I'm in Texas.
    CU4ever likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast