Thread: [Oct 1 2016] Hershey, PA - Giant Center

Carrie Guru

[Oct 1 2016] Hershey, PA - Giant Center

Start time: 7:00 pm
    Opening act: Swon Brothers, Easton Corbin
    Tickets are $76.00/$46.00

Giant Center Events | Giant Center in Hershey PA

Carrie Follower
    Question? This would be my first and probably only time to ever see Carrie. I signed up for the first time for her Fan Club. This morning at 10AM members were supposed to have a chance at buying tickets. I was given a 12 digit code to use on ticket master. I've been trying all day to get two VIP tickets, but can get none. Nowhere on Ticketmaster do they ask for those 12, numbers/letters. I called Ticket master, was on the line for a half hour and they say there is no such things. go back online they tell me. Well I've thought I've bought a ticket at least 10 times but it stops me short by saying there is none. Any suggestions. PM me if you want, or post here if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Concert Stars
    ^ It is possible that the VIP tickets are sold out? I know on ticketmaster that the Hershey show was listing "not many left" for a few weeks now. So it is possible it is sold out of vIP tickets.

Carrie Follower
    Thanks very much Tee, your one of my oldtimers.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yes, unfortunately, the fan club presales were quite some time ago, so the codes don't work anymore - unless more dates go on sale later. At this point, it would just be whatever is available through the public sale.

Carrie Follower
    Thanks for that also. It doesn't matter now, but I wonder why Saturday night, the Fan site said members can use that code starting Monday at 10:00AM. But it doesn't matter because I got tickets. I checked every seat in the Giant Center and everything was gone except upper level, where I won't go and Premium seats in the first row. They had 8 sets left ranging from $394 down to $322. I got the $322 in Section 106. It will be my first Carrie concert and probably only one, so I didn't care about the money. Just wish I could have gotten a meet and greet.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ presale for the new dates in Australia started yesterday

Congrats on your first Carrie concert!Did you sign up for the m&g contest on the FC?

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ presale for the new dates in Australia started yesterday

Congrats on your first Carrie concert!Did you sign up for the m&g contest on the FC?
    Thanks for that, see I have a habit of not reading close, so I just thought it meant Hershey. I will have to go back and sign up for the m&g contest

Carrie Follower
    The tickets I bought are Official Platinum seats not Premium as I stated above. I'm now starting to read that Ticketmaster is saving these general admission seats and raising the price sky high to make money. Sorry for all the questions but is this true. Did I get scammed.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryDS View Post
    The tickets I bought are Official Platinum seats not Premium as I stated above. I'm now starting to read that Ticketmaster is saving these general admission seats and raising the price sky high to make money. Sorry for all the questions but is this true. Did I get scammed.
    The platinum seats are a new thing. You didn't get scammed - they are valid tickets. Ticketmaster hold pairs of tickets in premium seat locations and sells them at a "market" price. So, the price can fluctuate quite a bit from the time they go on sale. Theoretically, the more in demand that concert, the more the Official Platinum seats will cost. They do this to attempt to keep the "best" seats out of the hands of scalpers, so in essence, we fans are able to pick the best seats and pay "market" price for them without having to worry about them being fake tickets. They are usually cheaper than what a scalper would charge anyway.

So, I guess it just depends on your perspective whether you think Ticketmaster is scamming us. Yes, they are making more than face value off of the Official Platinum tickets, but they are also making it "easier" for real fans to get good seats. And it also depends on how you value that seat. First row in Section 106 will be an AMAZING view of the concert (I went to a show in February). I once paid $250 each for front row seats to see Carrie open up for Leann Rimes and Martina McBride at a charity concert in Detroit way back in 2005, so for me, the value of a front row seat to Carrie is pretty high!

Carrie Follower
    Thank-you so much for clearing that up for me. I didn't have a problem with what I paid only what I read. That's why I asked here. And you just made me feel so much better. Great way of stating it so I completely understand it.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    KGolden ‏@golden_ka5 12h12 hours ago Dream gift for Mary! A ticket to see @carrieunderwood next Saturday in Hershey! She couldn't believe it

Justine Nicole ‏@jnweaver24 8h8 hours ago @carrieunderwood so excited to see you in Hershey on Saturday!! My second time!! (: #TheStorytellerTour #FavoriteFemaleArtist #CountryMusic

Kira Capri ‏@KiraCapri919 12h12 hours ago Kira Capri Retweeted The HQ
    Can't wait till Hershey!!! See you soon, @carrieunderwood!!

Kira Capri added,

The HQ @TheH_Q
    This week on #TheStorytellerTour: 9/26 Roanoke, VA 9/28 Providence, RI 9/29 Manchester, NH…

0 retweets 0 likes

kmundis ‏@kmundis Sep 24 Pennsylvania, USA Just found out I'm going to be @carrieunderwood concert in Hershey next Sat night. Now if I just had backstage passes!!! I wish!!

Colby-William Bubb ‏@colbybubbstrong Sep 21 @carrieunderwood can't wait for Hershey on 10/1. Would love to meet you with my big Sister @bubbmadeline. She keeps me strong! #colbystrong

Chels ‏@chelssss27 Sep 20 @carrieunderwood can this happen when I take my mom and sister and friend to see you on 10/1 in Hershey

The Wrestling Snob ‏@aleavelle Sep 19 So, I get to meet @carrieunderwood on October 1st in Hershey! #Ineverwinanything #blownaway

Kmh ‏@Hanny_132 Sep 18 I'm going to @carrieunderwood at Giant Center in Hershey, PA - Oct 1

Jennifer Quinn ‏@onestardiva Aug 30 Pennsylvania, USA Jennifer Quinn Retweeted The HQ
    @carrieunderwood see you in Hershey PA!

Jennifer Quinn added,

The HQ @TheH_Q
    .@CarrieUnderwood Launches Fall Leg Of #TheStorytellerTour Carrie Underwood Launches Fall Leg of ?The Storyteller Tour ? Stories in the Round? The Official Carrie Underwood Fan Club

0 retweets 1 like

brittney ‏@brittneykehoe Aug 20 @carrieunderwood I can't wait till October 1st #Hershey #hersheypa #TheStorytellerTour #CarrieUnderwood

Brianna Engle ‏@BriannaEngle Aug 19 On my way to Hershey while jamming out to carrie underwood

Joshua Bateman ‏@fizzle01 Aug 16 @carrieunderwood my wife and I want to come to your show in Hershey from DC we are both veterans ... Do you do anything special? #helpvets

Jennifer O'Dell ‏@Sweetgirl10204 Aug 4 @carrieunderwood this is my daughter Shyan Briggs her birthday is your Hershey park concert. It's a surprise

•  
    Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast