Thread: [Oct 5 2016] Milwaukee , WI - BMO Harris Bradley Center

Carrie Guru

[Oct 5 2016] Milwaukee , WI - BMO Harris Bradley Center

Start time: 7:00 pm
    Opening act: Swon Brothers, Easton Corbin
    Tickets are $76.50/$46.50

https://www.bmoharrisbradleycenter.c...ie-underwood-1

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    BMOHarrisBradleyCntr ‏@BMOHBC 24m24 minutes ago She’s got 23 No. 1 singles under her belt, and she’ll be here in October! Got your tix yet? http://theboot.com/carrie-underwood-heartbeat-no-1/ …pic.twitter.com/WbYjh2cP8A

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Emma Thirsten ‏@Emma__Thirsten Aug 5
    So can't wait to see @carrieunderwood for the first time at Wisconsin Milwaukee!Love her… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIwJEoRAhQQ/

Chris Diels ‏@chris_diels Jul 31 @carrieunderwood can't wait to see u again on October 5th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! #TheStorytellerTour

Milwaukee Pride ‏@mkepride Jul 28 Milwaukee, WI Carrie Underwood returns to Milwaukee October 5! Get great seats NOW: http://bit.ly/2ayU0LQ #ProudPartners

Becky C ‏@beck_yy Jun 24 @carrieunderwood got tickets for milwaukee, 10 days before you announced saint paul date. #StoryTellerTour #help

Gigs in Milwaukee ‏@GigsInMilwaukee Jul 20 Only 3 months left! @carrieunderwood in Milwaukee on Oct 5. Grab the tix! http://j.mp/29XoE1E

Gigs in Milwaukee ‏@GigsInMilwaukee Jul 6 What to expect from @carrieunderwood show at October '16? Watch concert now! http://j.mp/29gQhOO

Gigs in Milwaukee ‏@GigsInMilwaukee Jul 6 Ready to rock Milwaukee? @carrieunderwood at BMO Harris Bradley Center on Oct 5! http://j.mp/29N43dq

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That expected set list is funny. I think 6 of those songs were not included on the first leg and aren't likely to make the second leg either, unless she puts SYA back in.
    Curr likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    10 top Milwaukee concerts this fall

Carrie Underwood brings her "Storyteller" tour to the BMO Harris Bradley Center Oct. 5. Rick Wood, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

6. Carrie Underwood: After an impressive headlining show at Summerfest during a relatively quiet 2015, the country pop queen brings her full-scale tour to the Bradley Center, complete with an in-the-round stage setup and hits from last fall's "Storyteller" album. 7 p.m. Oct. 5, BMO Harris Bradley Center. $46.50 to $76.50.
    Gator likes this.

Sara Spaulding ‏@WanderlustinGrl Sep 24 After seeing @carrieunderwood first audition on American Idol when I was in 4th grade...I FINALLY get to see her live! #milwaukee #thebest

Chris ‏@chris_diels Sep 23 Chris Retweeted Rachel Norman
    Great pics Rachel! I hope @carrieunderwood wears the white dress at her Milwaukee show in a couple weeks

Cate Christine ‏@caitlyncheaney_ Sep 20 15 DAYS UNTIL CARRIE IN #Milwaukee @carrieunderwood

Heatha ‏@vetmed11 Sep 19 @carrieunderwood waiting for Milwaukee!

2 wks till i meet cu ‏@Itsgottabeliam_ Sep 18 2 wks till i meet cu Retweeted Brianna Nicole
    @carrieunderwood pls wear this dress to your Milwaukee show

Amanda Schmeling ‏@Mariska4ever87 Sep 16 @carrieunderwood Love you Carrie can't wait to see you October 5th in Milwaukee it will be my second time seeing you in concert

Chris ‏@chris_diels Sep 15 Chris Retweeted chad perez

@carrieunderwood please wear this dress at ur Milwaukee show!

Ashley ‏@ashwee427 Sep 14 @carrieunderwood @TheSwonBrothers have a blast playing @STAPLESCenter tonight! See you in three weeks in Milwaukee!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Top shows this week: Carrie Underwood, more

Why you should go:Last year at Summerfest, for only her second full concert following a hiatus, Underwood was astounding, conveying spiritual fulfillment ("Something in the Water"), unrepentant vengeance ("Two Black Cadillacs") and everything in between. She returns to Milwaukee13 months later, but with two more No. 1 country airplay singles ("Heartbeat" and "Church Bells"), and a new show that has Underwood perform on a circular stage in the center of an arena floor, an attempt for better intimacy.
    Gator, bluetb4 and liz278 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood remains true to self on tour

When Carrie Underwood brought her Storyteller tour to Madison in May, the country star posted a surprising post-show celebration photo on Instagram: Her, folding laundry on her tour bus.

Such is the life of a singer from Checotah, Okla. Winner of "American Idol" in 2005, Underwood became one of country music's biggest stars — without sacrificing her sense of self.

"At the end of the day, I'm human," Underwood said from a recent Rhode Island tour stop, describing life on the road with a two-year-old son in tow. "I have an incredible job, and it's absolutely amazing, but there's still stuff in my life that has to get done. Laundry is one of those things."

Underwood, 33, continues her Storyteller tour with a stop at Milwaukee's BMO Harris Bradley center on Wednesday.

The singer started experimenting with songwriting on her debut album, 2005's "Some Hearts." Her skills grew into the deep narratives across this year's gold-selling fifth studio album, "Storyteller." Underwood co-wrote six of the tracks, ranging from the autobiographical "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted" to the fictional story of "Renegade Runaway."

Underwood said she went into songwriting without expectations, but found success thanks to her confidence as a writer.

"I've always been a writer," she said. "I went to school to be a journalist, so words have always been a strong suit for me."

No matter what may happen in her singing career, Underwood hopes to be able to continue songwriting — although it seems unlikely she'll have to make a living away from singing anytime soon. Her first five albums were platinum sellers; she's won seven Grammy Awards; and her tours remain among music's most successful. She's a go-to for outlets like the NFL and NBC, who feature her as the musical voice of their "Sunday Night Football" broadcasts.

Such achievements were unfathomable to Underwood before "American Idol" helped make her a household name. Underwood said it was "bittersweet" when the show wrapped up in April following a 15-year run, but she was grateful for the number of doors the show opened for her.

"I'm honored, because I feel like I was the kind of person that show was made for — just somebody who loved music, but didn't now anything about what to do with it," Underwood said.

After winning "Idol," Underwood immersed herself in the world of country music, making her first Grand Ole Opry appearance just two weeks later. Three years after that, she was inducted as a member of the venerated institution.

Now Underwood is one of Nashville's biggest stars. She'll return again this year to her critically-lauded role as co-host of the Country Music Association Awards on Nov. 2 with Brad Paisley. This time, she's in the running for Entertainer of the Year — the night's biggest award — with Garth Brooks, Luke Bryan, Chris Stapleton and Keith Urban.

"I never want to expect anything or get my hopes up for anything, but it will definitely add some more nerves to my night," Underwood said. "I'm excited for it all. It'll be a great year, especially as the show's 50th anniversary. It'll be a big night all around."

IF YOU GO

What: Carrie Underwood's Storyteller tour

Where: BMO Harris Bradley Center, 1001 N. 4th St.

When: 7 p.m. Wednesday

Cost: Tickets available from $73 to $225
    abbeyjones18 and bluetb4 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    BMOHarrisBradleyCntr ‏@BMOHBC 1h1 hour ago Coming to see @carrieunderwood? Add us on Snapchat to watch how the day unfolds, plus see footage from the show! #TheStorytellerTourpic.twitter.com/2c3eU3bdHQ

Carson♡ ‏@carsonzane11 3m3 minutes ago I'm seeing my childhood idol, Carrie Underwood in concert tonight. This just doesn't seem real. @carrieunderwood

maddie ‏@maddiek_xo 10m10 minutes ago I get to see two of my favorite people today: Chad and Carrie Underwood

CarrieUnderwoodChart ‏@CUnderwoodChart 34m34 minutes ago This is 3rd @carrieunderwood tour concert at @BMOHBC in Milwaukee, WI 5/3/2013 Blown Away 9/25/2008 Carnival Ride

CarrieUnderwoodChart ‏@CUnderwoodChart 56m56 minutes ago @carrieunderwood next Storyteller Tour show starts at the 20,000-capacity @BMOHBC Milwaukee, WI, the largest city in Wisconsin 7:00 pm CDT

•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast