Carrie Guru

[Oct 20 2016] Cincinnati, OH - U.S. Bank Arena

Start time: 7:00 pm
    Opening act: Swon Brothers, Easton Corbin
    Tickets are $76.00/$46.00

U.S. Bank Arena - Carrie Underwood

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I cannot wait to see the Storyteller tour for the second time in Cincy! I will not be doing ANY live tweeting, though. While I enjoyed doing it for everyone for the Louisville show, it really took my attention off Carrie and made the concert feel like it lasted two seconds. I plan on letting my hubby take some pictures/video for me (if he'll do it) and I'll post them after the show, but this time I am going to focus on Carrie and enjoying the show!
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ Good plan!Even just taking pics you lose some of the concert. Can't wait to see the show in Cincy, but first I'll be hitting up Nashville.
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ Good plan!Even just taking pics you lose some of the concert. Can't wait to see the show in Cincy, but first I'll be hitting up Nashville.
    So jealous that you get to go to Nashville, too! Maybe I'll get lucky and win that Amazon contest to go to the Nashville show and meet her, lol.
    maddkat likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Just checking on ticket sales for Cincy. There are three sets of the Official Platinum tickets available - Sections 128/132, Rows G/H, for $166.11-$170.86 per ticket.

There are none of the Signature VIP left.

Ultimate VIP Package - 2 tickets in Section 126, Row D

Gold Package - 2 tickets in Section 106, Row M

After that, it started giving me errors. I'll try again in a few minutes.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Searched using the app.

Silver (Early Entry Package) - 2 still available

Best Available - 2 tickets in Section 121 (lower level, end behind sound mix), Row V

Best Available (Upper Level) 2 tickets in Section 237 (corner), Row H

Tried searching specifically for GA tickets without the VIP package and none were available.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Searched using the app.

Silver (Early Entry Package) - 2 still available

Best Available - 2 tickets in Section 121 (lower level, end behind sound mix), Row V

Best Available (Upper Level) 2 tickets in Section 237 (corner), Row H

Tried searching specifically for GA tickets without the VIP package and none were available.
    So does that mean it is selling well.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lolita55 View Post
    So does that mean it is selling well.
    I don't think it is selling as well as some of her dates. To me, if there are still lower level and VIP seats left, then it could still be selling better. Hopefully it will pick up as we get closer to the date. The lower level seats that are available have moved from the last time I looked. Last time they were in the corner and this time they were at the end of the arena, so I think there has been some movement on tickets in the last few weeks. I just want every date to be a sellout and I hope Cincy gets there.

When I say 2 tickets in any particular package/section, I just mean that those are the "best" tickets available when I searched for 2 seats in that price point. It doesn't mean that is all that's left.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ sales will pick up more the closer to the date and the more PR the tour gets now that it's started back up.There'll be a great crowd there even if it falls just short of a sellout
    Kizmet311, rainbow1 and lolita55 like this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Courtney ‏@C_Adkins Sep 24 25 dayssssss till Cincinnati @carrieunderwood @eemillygrace @xDestinyDx #TheStorytellerTour

John Peter ‏@jtpeter65 Sep 23 @twostoryroad @carrieunderwood my second time this year is coming up on 10/20 in Cincinnati. The best concert I've been to!

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 20 3 years ago this woman the queen tweeted me.soon I get to see her show.see you in Cincinnati @carrieunderwood

Taylor Hysell ‏@TaylorHysell20 Sep 20 Mason, WV A month from today I see @carrieunderwood @eastoncorbin @TheSwonBrothers at @USBankArena in Cincinnati, Oh

0 retweets 1 like

Long Duong ‏@CdnCarrieFan33 Sep 19 @carrieunderwood I'll see you in Cincinnati and Hamilton .

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 17 @carrieunderwood @vetmed11 cant wait for you to come back to Cincinnati Ohio October 20! been six years since you've performed here.

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 17 11 years ago @carrieunderwood auditions for Idol wins Idol.october 20 2016 I get to see You LIVE! cant wait for you to come to Cincinnati!

Bree ‏@Crazycarebear19 Sep 11 @carrieunderwood I can not wait untill 39 days! You are coming to Cincinnati and I am going!

John Peter ‏@jtpeter65 Sep 11 @carrieunderwood thank you for adding my fav song "I Know You Won't" to the set list! ya! Can't wait for Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 8 Kansas City, MO Thank You @carrieunderwood for adding Cincinnati ohio on your list of dates for the 2nd leg of your tour.Cant wait to see you! 41 days!

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 7 Hey @carrieunderwood remember this? Cannot wait to see you October 20 in Cincinnati!

Erin ‏@ChoctawCA Sep 2 Just sitting here thinking how sad I'm going to be when the show is over in Cincinnati #48Days #FanGirlProblems @carrieunderwood

larry barr ‏@barrman Sep 2 Kansas City, MO October 20 2016.cincinnati ohio.i get to finally get my chance to see @AmericanIdol season 4 winner @carrieunderwood! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Aug 31 Kansas City, MO three years ago @carrieunderwood tweets me.51 days until I get to see you LIVE.October 20.cincinnati ohio.#TheStorytellerTour

Corby Free ‏@freeday11 Aug 30 When you get tickets to see your favorite singer @carrieunderwood in Cincinnati for your 10th bday

larry barr ‏@barrman Aug 20 @carrieunderwood thanks carrie for adding more dates to your tour! cant wait to see your show in Cincinnati October 20!

Long Duong ‏@CdnCarrieFan33 Aug 20 @carrieunderwood see you in Cincinnati and Hamilton Carrie .

Stacey Clark ‏@kizmet311 Aug 16 @JimmyHerman @carrieunderwood See you in Cincinnati!

John Peter ‏@jtpeter65 Aug 16 John Peter Retweeted Jimmy Herman
    Cincinnati!!! Go see it!! 2nd time. #TheStorytellerTour @carrieunderwood @SydperryKY @bassmmmbass @JimmyHerman

John Peter ‏@jtpeter65 Aug 16 Next two concerts lined up are in October: @joan_osborne and @carrieunderwood in Cincinnati! Can't wait!
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Danielle Dumont ‏@dumontmdanni Aug 14 Okolona, KY October 20th, Cincinnati, Ohio. It's time for @carrieunderwood #CANNOTWAIT

larry barr ‏@barrman Aug 8 12 years ago @carrieunderwood auditioned for @AmericanIdol two months I will be seeing her live! October 20 Cincinnati #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Aug 3 @carrieunderwood I'm beyond ready to see your show in Cincinnati Ohio in two months! #TheStorytellerTour

Ohio Yallers ‏@OhioYallers Aug 2 @Bozesgirl66 @ddukeh1 @elvisfanvivian @TheSwonBrothers Also, I will see them again in October with @carrieunderwood in Cincinnati!

larry barr ‏@barrman Aug 2 @carrieunderwood Thanks Carrie for putting Cincinnati on your list for the fall leg of your tour! ill be at the show October 20!

larry barr ‏@barrman Jul 31 October 20.two months.@carrieunderwood #TheStorytellerTour Cincinnati can't wait to see you CARRIE!

Erin ‏@ChoctawCA Aug 1 Erin Retweeted ShiAnne Witkowski
    @carrieunderwood if we could arrange something like this for Cincinnati Oct 20th.. Js #Holla

larry barr ‏@barrman Jul 31 Thanks @carrieunderwood for adding Cincinnati to your list of dates for #StorytellerTour! See you October 20!

Erin ‏@ChoctawCA Jul 22 I'll be in Cincinnati from oct 19-23 for @carrieunderwood #TheStorytellerTour and TWD returns that 23rd. Going to be one epic week y'all!

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jul 17 Can't wait @carrieunderwood's show? Watch expected setlist here: http://j.mp/29MZChm

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jul 17 Don't miss the @carrieunderwood at U.S. Bank Arena on Oct 20! http://j.mp/2a09to5

larry barr ‏@barrman Jul 8 @carrieunderwood so excited about seeing you live for the first Time ever! October 20 Cincinnati #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Jul 4 @carrieunderwood happy 4th of July! Cannot wait to see YOU October 20 in Cincinnati #TheStorytellerTour

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jul 3 What to expect from @carrieunderwood show at October '16? Watch concert now! http://j.mp/29FOeFw

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jul 3
    @carrieunderwood coming to Cincinnati on Oct 20. Grab the tickets! http://j.mp/29ppKV0

Missy Kennedy ‏@missywinkennedy Jun 27 Kentucky, USA @carrieunderwood October in Cincinnati my 9 year old will be at her first concert EVER! If you don't count Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! Lol

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jun 19 What are you waiting for? @carrieunderwood coming to Cincinnati on Oct 20. http://j.mp/1YzuAyZ

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jun 19 @carrieunderwood played at Tampa in 2015 12 awesome tracks! Why not to watch this concerts … http://j.mp/1PB34KC

larry barr ‏@barrman Jun 12 @carrieunderwood Carrie! It's my birthday today! Can't wait to see your show October 20 in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Jun 7 @carrieunderwood cannot wait to see you live for the first time in my life in four months in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman Jun 6 @carrieunderwood can't wait to see you in Cincinnati in a couple months! #TheStorytellerTour

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jun 5 Watch now @carrieunderwood setlist http://j.mp/1O9r4cJ

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs Jun 5 Don't miss the @carrieunderwood at U.S. Bank Arena on Oct 20! http://j.mp/1U2ExSO

larry barr ‏@barrman Jun 1 @carrieunderwood CARRIE! See you October 20 in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman May 31 @SydperryKY enjoy the time off!cant wait to see @carrieunderwood October 20 in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman May 31 @carrieunderwood cannot wait to see you on the fall leg of the tour! October 20.cincinnati Ohio! #TheStorytellerTour

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs May 22 Tix are slipping away! @carrieunderwood in Cincinnati on Oct 20. Hurry up! http://j.mp/1RhafXH

larry barr ‏@barrman May 17 @bassmmmbass love it too! Can't wait to see @carrieunderwood October 20 in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

larry barr ‏@barrman May 10 @carrieunderwood LOVE the video for church bells! Can't wait to see you October 20 in Cincinnati! #TheStorytellerTour

Gigs in Cincinnati ‏@Cincinnati_Gigs May 8 Ready to rock Cincinnati? @carrieunderwood at U.S. Bank Arena on Oct 20! http://j.mp/1YfOBsk

•  
    Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast