Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: [Oct 27 2016] Albany, NY - Times Union Center

Carrie Guru

[Oct 27 2016] Albany, NY - Times Union Center

Start time: 7:00 pm
    Opening act: Swon Brothers, Easton Corbin
    Tickets are $79.50/$49.50/$46.00

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Times Union Center ‏@TUCenter 39m39 minutes ago 1 month until the #StorytellerTour launches at the #TUCenter. Which @carrieunderwood Songs do you want to hear? Tix:http://bit.ly/1RkHF7M

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Carrie Underwood Fan ‏@awesomeliv265 Oct 2 @CU_Everything ohh since I couldn't go yesterday I'm going to Albany

BoltBlaster18 ‏@BoltBlaster18 Sep 29 Got extra ticket to see Carrie Underwood next month in Albany...anyone wanna go ?

Emma Watson ‏@underwoodkatic Sep 29 @carrieunderwood please wear the white angel-like dress in NYC, Albany or Uncasville thanks

Stephanie ‏@318steph Sep 5 Okay...@carrieunderwood I just bought tickets for Mohegan Sun. And I'm going to Albany the night before!!! Can I catch a ride???

Carrie Underwood Fan ‏@awesomeliv265 Aug 16 @CU_Everything @JimmyHerman @carrieunderwood your going to Albany and NYC?well you just said so but I'm going to Albany to!

�� ‏@CU_Everything Aug 16
    ��✨ Retweeted Jimmy Herman
    Providence, New Hampshire, Mohegan, Albany & NYC @JimmyHerman @carrieunderwood #TheStorytellerTour

Danielle Keays ‏@dani61700 Jul 3 @carrieunderwood please please please sing Chaser at your show in Albany on October 27th, because that song has helped me so much lately

Jess ‏@Missjbo Jun 15 I accidentally joined the @carrieunderwood fan club when I bought tickets to her Albany show. This came in the mail:

zachary carroll ‏@zacharycarroll Jun 12 Ok who the **** wants to see carrie underwood with me in october in albany.... someone plz

Christen Durham ‏@christendurham Jun 5 Someone pleeeeeeease come see Carrie Underwood with me in Albany you can stay with me fo free

100.9 The Wolf ‏@1009thewolf Jun 1 ICYMI...@CarrieUnderwood announces fall tour dates including #Hershey & #Albany http://bit.ly/1UbSElO

Andrew Carson ���� ‏@cowboycasanova May 13
    I'm going to @carrieunderwood at Times Union Center in Albany, NY - Oct 27

Jim kirk ‏@thewrenchhead May 5 Whose going to Albany NY to see @carrieunderwood? This guy!!!!

Qυιnn Mcneιlly★ ‏@mcneilly_quinn Apr 9 Coeymans, NY @carrieunderwood can you cluck like a chicken at your concert in Albany on October 27th?

Emma Watson ‏@underwoodkatic Apr 9 @CUnews4Fans @carrieunderwood yes! MSG then Albany can't wait to see the full show!

‏@dashdoIl Apr 8 @carrieunderwood got my ticket for Albany!!

Angelika Hawkins ‏@AngelikaHawkins Apr 7 @carrieunderwood I see you in October at the Times Union Center in Albany NY can't wait so excited

Sharon Maltbie ‏@SStrodl Apr 7 I am so excited, I just bought tickets for @carrieunderwood Storyteller Tour in Albany!!

Stephanie ‏@318steph Apr 4 Got my @carrieunderwood presale tickets for Albany today!! Thanks FC!! Awesome lower level seats. SO excited.

Stephanie ‏@318steph Apr 4 @ny4carrie @carrieunderwood I got lower level for Albany. See you there!!!

Jodie Price ‏@jodiea_price Apr 4 Hey, @carrieunderwood I can't wait to see you kill Madison Square Garden, and Albany in October! #TheStorytellerTour

Jeff? || 2 Days ‏@Bieber_Miller97 Apr 4 @Fisherwood_1212 @carrieunderwood GOT MY ALBANY TICKETS

Todd Collins ‏@TCNOLE Apr 4 Finally got my @carrieunderwood tickets for Albany, and Manchester. Had to do GA for Albany but got decent seats for Manchester

Andrew Carson ���� ‏@cowboycasanova Mar 31
    I'm going to @carrieunderwood at Times Union Center in Albany, NY - Oct 27

Jeff? || 2 Days ‏@Bieber_Miller97 Mar 31 @carrieunderwood ALBANY NY! OMG OMG @SydperryKY SEE YOU SOON

Jeff? || 2 Days ‏@Bieber_Miller97 Mar 31 @carrieunderwood I FRICKEN LOVE YOU! I KNEW YOU DID FORGET ABOUT ALBANY! YOU LOVE US

Times Union Center ‏@TUCenter 5m5 minutes ago 2 weeks until @carrieunderwood's #StorytellerTour launches @ the #TUCenter! Missed her previous Albany gigs? Tix: http://bit.ly/1RkHF7M

Junior Carrie Follower
    I have a ticket to the show for anyone that wants to go.

I've seen Carrie multiple times and have never had the chance to meet her. We're both from Oklahoma but I moved to albany this year. I overdrafted my bank account and was late on rent just to join the fan club hoping I would be able to meet her. However, I wasn't selected for the meet and greet.. I was in a bad car accident earlier this year that left me without a vehicle so I'd just be holding onto the hope she may come back to Albany some day and I may win a meet and greet. This time, though, felt like the last chance I'll have so I'm going to sit out this tour. I'm just disappointed and while I would enjoy the concert, I'll just be disappointed that I once again don't get to meet her. If anyone wants my ticket, it's yours. I'll check back tomorrow and see if anyone said they want it before I list it on eBay. I hope everyone has a great time at the concert! ❤️

I did not win the meet and greet for this show. It's now at capacity.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Picks of the week - Times Union

Just call it Carrie Underwood's "Baby on Board" tour. Underwood, a multiple Grammy Award winner, is on the road with her 20-month-old son, Isaiah Michael, in tow. And they're traveling on a baby-proof tour bus with a portable baby bathtub, according to Underwood's recent interview with The Charlotte Observer. Things are going well for the "American Idol" winner. Her latest single, "Dirty Laundry" is a Top-20 country hit and still climbing the charts, and she's be co-hosting the Country Music Association Awards Nov. 2. Easton Corbin and the Swon Brothers will open for Underwood when she brings her "Storyteller Tour—Stories in the Round" tour to town this week.

7 p.m. Thursday. $46-$76. Times Union Center, 51 S. Pearl St., Albany. 487-2000; http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com
    rainbow1 likes this.

Christina Caligiuri ‏@ccali238 10m10 minutes ago So excited for Carrie Underwood tomorrow

Courtney C. ‏@court_s_cook12 1h1 hour ago can't believe I'm seeing Carrie Underwood tomorrow

Melissa ‏@ADazedOblivion Oct 22 @carrieunderwood here from Ireland for the shows in MSG and Albany cannot wait for Tuesday!!

•  
    Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast