New Carrie Fan

What time does Carrie take the stage?

Hey,

For the US shows this tour, can anyone tell me at approximately what time Carrie takes the stage for shows that are starting at 7pm? I might be a little late, and will unfortunately probably have to miss some of the openers. I just want to make sure I'm there and in my seat by the time Carrie comes out.

Thanks!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15 View Post
    Hey,

For the US shows this tour, can anyone tell me at approximately what time Carrie takes the stage for shows that are starting at 7pm? I might be a little late, and will unfortunately probably have to miss some of the openers. I just want to make sure I'm there and in my seat by the time Carrie comes out.

Thanks!!!
    If the show starts at 7, she usually comes on after 8. I can't remember how close to 8:30 it is. The Swon Brothers play for around 15-20 minutes, then Easton gets a longer set, maybe 45 minutes? Then they have to make some adjustments to the stage for Carrie. I was late as well, completely missed the Swon Brothers and arrived sometime during Easton's set.

New Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    If the show starts at 7, she usually comes on after 8. I can't remember how close to 8:30 it is. The Swon Brothers play for around 15-20 minutes, then Easton gets a longer set, maybe 45 minutes? Then they have to make some adjustments to the stage for Carrie. I was late as well, completely missed the Swon Brothers and arrived sometime during Easton's set.
    Thanks so much! That's really helpful. I don't want to miss the openers, but it is an early start time for a week night and I don't think I can get off work on time to make it at 7.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    if memory serves it was around 8:45 when she arrived,and she played till 10:30 ish

New Carrie Fan
    Again, thanks so much for your help, guys. It used to seem like the show was so far away when the tour was first announced, and now it's only 6 days away!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    if memory serves it was around 8:45 when she arrived,and she played till 10:30 ish
    That was exactly as it played out in Allentown last night.

•