Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree720Likes

Thread: [Apr 1 2016] Las Vegas , NV - ACM Party For A Cause

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Can anyone who knows about the workings of snapchat -- can it be copied and uploaded to youtube or something else?

Looks like Carrie had a visit with Melissa cuz it looks like to me that she got her hair cut. Man she's so beautiful!!!! Glad the night was a success for her. Too bad it wasn't taped to be shown later. What a BIG mistake!!!!

Re SNAPCHAT: WE NEED A TUTORIAL FROM YOU KIDS WHO KNOW HOW TO DO IT! Please! I do know that the "stories" disappear after 24 hours I believe, don't know if you can copy or upload.

Agree - CARRIE looks OUT OF THIS WORLD! She's so beautiful, oh my gosh...she floors me! And I agree not taping her show was a HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!!! But we will have Our Girl with her award and I'm certain they will show her being presented with the award & her singing JTTW and crying and the crowd singing every single word for her - it was amazing in the video I saw. Bless her! I'm so very very happy her Mama is there with her! (If they don't show her singing and crying and the crowd, I'm personally going to Nashville & Music Row & the ACM CEO & telling them off because it is absolutely ridiculous if they don't.) There, I've said my piece...ha
    mooret and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

mooret, teesharky, Suellen and 2 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Carrie Underwood, Kelleigh Bannen, Kellie Pickler, Lauren Alaina and Jana Kramer- "Before He Cheats"
    (FULL)

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Looks like she was really close to this person. When I first heard that she cried during JTTW I assumed it was because she was touched about receiving the award itself. But now I realize it's because her friend had passed.

Huge Carrie Follower
    mooret likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinc View Post
    Carrie Underwood, Kelleigh Bannen, Kellie Pickler, Lauren Alaina and Jana Kramer- "Before He Cheats"
    (FULL)

Are the other ladies mics on? What does Carrie say to Lauren at the end?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ I think she says don't hug me!

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Looks like she was really close to this person. When I first heard that she cried during JTTW I assumed it was because she was touched about receiving the award itself. But now I realize it's because her friend had passed.
    I thought the same thing.

I looked Gary up, he was not only her friend but her business manger

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    AXS.comVerified account‏@axs 1h1 hour ago In Photos: @CarrieUnderwood leads all-female lineup at 2016 @ACMParty for a Cause http://bit.ly/1V2qMpE pic.twitter.com/D8q7h21Td8

mooret, rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ I think she says don't hug me!
    I couldn't tell if it was that or "don't hook me". She was reacting to the fringe on her shirt getting caught LOL!
    rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    There's lots of clips from Carrie's performance this video.

Gator, glenn7, txacar and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Can anyone who knows about the workings of snapchat -- can it be copied and uploaded to youtube or something else?

Looks like Carrie had a visit with Melissa cuz it looks like to me that she got her hair cut. Man she's so beautiful!!!! Glad the night was a success for her. Too bad it wasn't taped to be shown later. What a BIG mistake!!!!
    per Snapchat, there used to be a lot of apps that you could grab photos and videos from Snapchat and save them to your phone and all that, but they've been taken down and there aren't as many as there used to be cause Snapchat doesn't want people doing that and trying to make it hard for people to copy stuff from the app...I know people can do it cause I've seen people get videos from Snapchat and upload it to YouTube but I don't know how it's done
    opry051008 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    There's lots of clips from Carrie's performance this video.

Awesome thanks for the find.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    https://www.countryaircheck.com/art/44942

Highlights From The ACM Party For A CauseThe ACM Party for a Cause Festival in Las Vegas included live music and some surprises.Carrie Underwood headlined Friday's (4/1) ACM Women of Country Night, with Cam, Kelsea Ballerini, Martina McBride, Kellie Pickler, Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Kelleigh Bannen,Brandy Clark, Jana Kramer and a surprise appearance by Miranda Lambert, who joined Underwood for "Something Bad." Alaina, Bannen, Pickler and Kramer performed "Before He Cheats" with Underwood for the finale. ACM CEO Bob Romeo presented Underwood with the ACM Lifting Lives Gary Haber Award and Ballerini with the New Female Artist of the Year trophy.
    teesharky and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    CB
    Ann055, rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    DL
    Ann055, rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Kelleigh Bannen Dishes on Performing With ?Gracious? Carrie Underwood

Kelleigh Bannen got the opportunity of a lifetime earlier this year when Carrie Underwood invited her and other female singers to join her on stage for her massive hit “Before He Cheats.” Bannen stopped by the ToC Nights Studio and told us just what it’s like being on stage with one of the biggest names in country music.

Bannen was heading to ACM Lifting Lives Party for a Cause when she got an email invitation from none other than the “Church Bells” singer, who gave her an offer she couldn’t refuse.

“I didn’t know that was going to happen,” Bannen explains of the invite. “We were playing the festival that they do (Party for a Cause) which is a really incredible thing to be a part of anyways, part of the ACM Lifting Lives organization. On the plane, I was siting next to my manager I guess and it was like, ‘Hey we just got this email from Carrie’s team’ and it was Carrie is wanting to invite all the girls that are playing … to come out and sing ‘Before He Cheats.'”

They even sent her the lyrics to brush up on before the performance, to which Bannen jokingly replied, “Everybody knows the lyrics! Come on!”

After the fact, the “Landlocked” singer had nothing but nice things to say about Underwood: “She was awesome. She’s so gracious. She was so fun and so sweet and it was so fun.”

•  
    Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415