Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree589Likes

Thread: [Apr 27 2016] Tulsa, OK - BOK Center

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Smokyiiis likes this.

Jadyn Engel ‏@jadiebeth24 Apr 7 Siloam Springs, AR @carrieunderwood killed it tonight on the #IdolFinale! Can't wait to see her in Tulsa!!

Lauren Young ‏@lyoung0213 Apr 7 Can't wait to see @carrieunderwood in Tulsa!! She's so stinkin amazing!

bearrr ‏@Claire__13 Apr 6 Carrie Underwood concert in 3 weeks in Tulsa

Angela Rigdon ‏@ostateang Apr 4 Just got tickets to see @carrieunderwood @eastoncorbin @TheSwonBrothers in OKC! So Tulsa this month & OKC in Nov!#Storytellertour #cantwait

Angela Rigdon ‏@ostateang Apr 3 After @carrieunderwood performance I'm really ready to see the #storytellertour in Tulsa this month!

I am so excited! I hope I can sleep...yes, I must sleep so I'll have all my senses about me!! My almost 80yo Mom is going with me! She's so excited!!! She hasn't been to a concert since my Dad passed so this will be extra special for me to have her there to enjoy Carrie and her amazing show!

So I'm guessing, but judging by her costumes last few shows, I'd say we get: the gold mini; the white fringe on the jukebox; the bluish short dress w/jacket that she takes off - ha; the red dress and the black finale dress. Help me guys - haha
    bluetb4, glenn7, Gator and 1 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I am so excited! I hope I can sleep...yes, I must sleep so I'll have all my senses about me!! My almost 80yo Mom is going with me! She's so excited!!! She hasn't been to a concert since my Dad passed so this will be extra special for me to have her there to enjoy Carrie and her amazing show!

So I'm guessing, but judging by her costumes last few shows, I'd say we get: the gold mini; the white fringe on the jukebox; the bluish short dress w/jacket that she takes off - ha; the red dress and the black finale dress. Help me guys - haha

Have a great time, Ann!! I can't wait to see your review!! Your Mom will love every minute of the Carrie show!!
    Ann055 and Smokyiiis like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetb4 View Post
    Have a great time, Ann!! I can't wait to see your review!! Your Mom will love every minute of the Carrie show!!
    Thank you!! Was hoping you would be there! I'm hoping I'll be at OKC & Wichita shows but don't have tickets yet so we'll see.
    bluetb4 likes this.

Concert Stars
    So excited. I'm just hoping the severe weather we're supposed to have will pass out of here before Wednesday evening! Everyone stay safe - can't wait for the show!
    bluetb4, Ann055, rainbow1 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieChick View Post
    So excited. I'm just hoping the severe weather we're supposed to have will pass out of here before Wednesday evening! Everyone stay safe - can't wait for the show!
    The severe weather as of right now is not gonna be around tomorrow night. Fingers and toes crossed!!!!! Maybe we can meet up this time - we missed each other last time (sad face).

In any event, everyone who resides in the State of Oklahoma, keep watching the weather because the entire state is gonna get hit (green country where I am isn't until 5-6 tonight) -- STAY SAFE PLEASE!!!

So excited for show tomorrow night I can hardly stand myself!!!
    rainbow1, OkieChick and bluetb4 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Have a wonderful time at the show Ann! :-)
    Ann055, rainbow1 and bluetb4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaJessie View Post
    Have a wonderful time at the show Ann! :-)
    Thank you so much! I'm so excited!!!
    rainbow1, maddkat and Smokyiiis like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Thank you so much! I'm so excited!!!
    You are such a wonderful Carrie fan. Have fun! Which song are you most look forward to hearing? Silly question I guess. ;-)

Concert Stars
    The severe weather as of right now is not gonna be around tomorrow night. Fingers and toes crossed!!!!! Maybe we can meet up this time - we missed each other last time (sad face).
    My brother and I are in section 111. What section are you in? Rainbow, are you going to this one? My nephew and his wife are in 308.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieChick View Post
    My brother and I are in section 111. What section are you in? Rainbow, are you going to this one? My nephew and his wife are in 308.
    Thanks for asking, but because of health reasons....I can't travel. You guys have a blast and tell us all about it....I attend through your reviews! :-)

Concert Stars

Ann, so excited for you. Can't wait to hear all about it! Don't forget to get some pics of your mom enjoying the show; they will be priceless! I did that when we took my 'adopted' mom who was 86 at the time. It makes my heart happy to look back at those pics; her enjoying Carrie as much as we do! Enjoy that phenomenal concert! :-)

BOK Center ‏@BOKCenter 31m31 minutes ago There's not enough rain in Oklahoma to keep @carrieunderwood from coming to #Tulsa to #rocktheBOK tomorrow!
    glenn7 likes this.

Gage ‏@wampst3r 3m3 minutes ago Oklahoma, USA I have an extra Carrie Underwood ticket for tomorrow in Tulsa front row if anyone wants to join me. it'll be free!
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Catherine Dooley ‏@CatherineDoole7 Apr 22 5 DAYS TILL THE CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT! @carrieunderwood can't wait to see ya here in Tulsa!

Vanessa Hajjari ‏@vanessahajjari 29m29 minutes ago Vanessa Hajjari Retweeted BOK Center
    Come rain, shine or tornadoes-- I'm going to see @carrieunderwood tomorrow!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Does anyone know what the chances are of seeing Carrie outside the venue or anything? I didn't et a meet and greet so that will be the only chance I have to get to meet her and I've seen some fans on Twitter have gotten to meet her that way

•  
    Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast