Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree508Likes

Thread: [Mar 22 2016] Auburn Hills, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills

New Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I was at that show! The Country Cares concert. I had front row seats and stupid me obeyed the rules and didn't use the flash on my camera, so all of my pictures were blurry (this was pre-digital camera with the preview screen, haha). I think I got one or two clear ones when all three ladies came out to present the check to the charity. I dropped $250 a ticket for front row and the meet-n-greet reception (for myself and two friends). Leann's meet and greet was ending just as we arrived and we got in line for Martina and met her. They brought Carrie out last for the meet and greet (even though she went on first, silly) and we were around 4-5 people away from meeting Carrie when they whisked her away to get ready to perform. I was so disappointed! I'm glad I got to meet Martina, but I was attending that show for Carrie. Even 10 years ago with only one album out, she was the only artist I would drop that kind of money for and drive 6 hours to Detroit, lol.

Thankfully, I did get to meet her via the fan club contest during the co-headlining part of the Love, Pain, and the whole crazy Carnival Ride tour. Plus, I have a group picture of her with me, my best friend, and two strangers from the very first fan club party.
    Wow, I pretty much have the same story! I am a HUGE Martina fan so I went for Martina and Carrie. I did the same $250 front row deal. I was able to meet Martina as well, and then I went over to get into Carrie's line. I didn't realize where it was at first and it turns out I was standing RIGHT behind her like a foot away! So I then realized where the line started and I, too, was cut off when they ended her meet & greet. I think I still have a few pictures from the show. I'll try to find them.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15 View Post
    Wow, I pretty much have the same story! I am a HUGE Martina fan so I went for Martina and Carrie. I did the same $250 front row deal. I was able to meet Martina as well, and then I went over to get into Carrie's line. I didn't realize where it was at first and it turns out I was standing RIGHT behind her like a foot away! So I then realized where the line started and I, too, was cut off when they ended her meet & greet. I think I still have a few pictures from the show. I'll try to find them.
    I will try to find my pictures too, but it will be a few months as they are in a Pod somewhere until my new house is finished, lol. We were probably standing so close to each other in line to meet Carrie! After we met Martina and walked around to try to find Carrie's line, we actually walked right behind Carrie as they were leading her out for meet and greets, then like you, had to go find the back of the line. Before Carrie, I was a die-hard Martina fan as well, so she was definitely a factor when buying my tickets (although I wouldn't have spent that much for Martina alone). I do still like Martina, but she kind of lost me after the Teenage Daughter era.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Scibs ⚯͛ ‏@rachalemarie22 4m4 minutes ago Guys I get to see my woman crush Carrie Underwood tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited

Concert Stars
    Juji ‏@julene_justine 2h2 hours ago
    24 hrs and I'll be entering the Palace as a VIP to see my girl Carrie yet again #storytellertour

Concert Stars
    I have a question. I have general admission floor seats. Now what is a good time for me to arrive to the arena to get seats close to the stage?

Quote Originally Posted by JTTW108 View Post
    I have a question. I have general admission floor seats. Now what is a good time for me to arrive to the arena to get seats close to the stage?
    I never been to one but i think if you want a great seat then you should get to the arena early so you can have a great seat.

Long Duong ‏@CdnCarrieFan33 34m34 minutes ago Have a safe trip to Auburn Hills @carrieunderwood . Can't wait for tomorrow night!

lane ‏@rodriguezalayna 2h2 hours ago I'm going to a Carrie Underwood concert tomorrow and it is going to be the best day of my life

hails ‏@Haiilee_Rene 4h4 hours ago
    literally this time tomorrow I will me at The Palace waiting for @carrieunderwood to perform. is this real life

Emma Tabor ⚓️ ‏@Emma_Tabor93 11h11 hours ago
    I'm so excited to finally see @carrieunderwood perform a full show tomorrow. My heart is happy

After 5 Detroit ‏@After5Detroit 13h13 hours ago One of our favorite country singers, @carrieunderwood, is headed to @ThePalace tomorrow! http://ow.ly/ZJuMQ

Nina Alexandrou ‏@nina_reads_lots Mar 11 Because I am going to have an amazing night tomorrow fulfilling my dream is seeing @carrieunderwood

alley neary ‏@AlleyNeary 1h1 hour ago Carrie Underwood tomorrow at the palace @carrieunderwood so pumped for her to rock MI!!

Ashley ‏@ashley_rhein123 2h2 hours ago @carrieunderwood so excited for your concert TOMORROW AT THE PALACE!!! Can't wait @megan_perkins26

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JTTW108 View Post
    There are no seats in general admission. Standing only.

Concert Stars
    ^yes I mean so I can get as close to the stage As possible how does it work with general admission is it first come first serve kinda thing?

AKBKMS ‏@AKBLOV3 22m22 minutes ago Guess who gets to go to Auburn Hills and see @carrieunderwood tonight!

•  
    Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast