Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1212Likes

Thread: [Feb 5 2016] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

Carrie Guru

[Feb 5 2016] Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center

Start time: 7:00 pm
    Opening act: Swon Brothers, Easton Corbin
    Tickets are $46/76

KFC Yum! Center :: Carrie Underwood "The Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round"
    DazzledByCarrie likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Can't believe I get to see Carrie at this concert in less than two weeks! I was bummed that I didn't get a M&G, but it will still be a fun girls' night with my three best friends and some Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, lol.

Donna (if you wander into this thread), we have to make sure we get together for a picture at the concert! I still have your number so I'll text you the evening of the concert!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Bobby Webb ‏@roguelibrarian 10m10 minutes ago Can't believe it's been almost 10 yrs since I met @carrieunderwood the 1st time. Get to do it again Friday!

maddkat, mooret, glenn7 and 5 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Jealous, lol! I was lucky enough to meet Carrie on the Carnival Ride tour, but haven't been able to win a M&G since.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Can't believe I get to see Carrie at this concert in less than two weeks! I was bummed that I didn't get a M&G, but it will still be a fun girls' night with my three best friends and some Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, lol.

Donna (if you wander into this thread), we have to make sure we get together for a picture at the concert! I still have your number so I'll text you the evening of the concert!
    I'll be there!! Doors open at 6!!
    mooret, glenn7, Kizmet311 and 2 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    You guys have fun alright.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I'll be there!! Doors open at 6!!
    I'll be at Old Spaghetti Factory having dinner at 5. So, hopefully I'll be at the Yum Center by 6:30.
    maddkat and mooret like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'll be at Old Spaghetti Factory having dinner at 5. So, hopefully I'll be at the Yum Center by 6:30.
    don't forget to factor in time for the new search procedures with the metal detectors.
    Kizmet311 and mooret like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    kfcyumcenter
    Want to see the stage set up and seat locations for any of our events? Download the KFC Yum! Center app or visit our website!
    P.S. We love when artists create center-stage shows - see you next Friday for Carrie Underwood's "Storyteller Tour: Stories in the Round"!

Kizmet311 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Can't wait!

Carrie Guru
    Have a great time you guys. I'm so jealous. I have to wait soooo long.
    mooret likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Just a couple of things for Friday's show in Louisville. First, I went to Ticketmaster and it has the "Not Many Left" warning for tickets. I was able to find up to 8 seats together, in Section 329, Row F, so even though they say not many left, you can still get a bunch of seats together in some of the sections. There are no VIP tickets available.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I also double checked my seat location, because I couldn't remember if I was on the end with the small stage or the end with the tunnel, but I am on the end with the small round stage, yay! I'm in Section 108, Row H. It's kind of in a corner, but only 2 sections over from the center section, so I am hoping I have a pretty good view of her most of the time. I saw on twitter that the Yum Center has an app, so I'm going to see if they have anything that shows you the view from your seat.
    Gator likes this.

Concert Stars
    Donna and Stacey ~ I know you'll have a fantastic time. Can't wait for your comments/pics/videos!
    rainbow1 and Kizmet311 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ thank you.Can not wait to see Carrie on the concert stage again.Remembering past tours the videos do not come close to doing it justice.

Just a couple of things for Friday's show in Louisville. First, I went to Ticketmaster and it has the "Not Many Left" warning for tickets. I was able to find up to 8 seats together, in Section 329, Row F, so even though they say not many left, you can still get a bunch of seats together in some of the sections. There are no VIP tickets available.
    and I'm at the opposite end albeit a little higher , between the two of us we should have a great view!! :-)
    Gator and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    ^ thank you.Can not wait to see Carrie on the concert stage again.Remembering past tours the videos do not come close to doing it justice.

and I'm at the opposite end albeit a little higher , between the two of us we should have a great view!! :-)
    I'm going to post a link from the View from my Seat website that shows all the available sections for which they have pictures. They have two pictures from my section in the Yum Center, from row X and Z. They give me an idea of what my view will be like, although I will be several rows closer, thankfully. You can probably follow the link and see if they have any pictures from your section or tell me your section again and I will post them for you. Are you in 118, the opposite corner from me? If so, then I would think your view would be similar to this, just from the other side. I think we'll have great views! I just won't have a good camera, so you all will be stuck with crappy iPhone pictures, lol.

List of section views at KFC Yum! Center, home of Louisville Cardinals.

Section 108, Row Z

Section 108, Row X
    mooret and Gator like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^sweet, went and looked

from your seats I should be sitting where the red dot is here
    mooret, Gator and Kizmet311 like this.

Have so much fun D & S! Can't wait to hear what ya'll have to say about the show!!!! And D & S, so very sorry about Chaser. (frowney face) Maybe for 2nd leg? Kinda hard to change now because she's got the clock ticking & the visuals for CDS. I love Chaser too so let's hope, 2nd leg Chaser is in!!!! You'll have Nashville then which will be close to ya'll.

Anyway, have so much fun!!! I am living vicariously through everyone at the shows because mine isn't until 4/27. OKC isn't on 1st leg so hoping to go to OKC & maybe Dallas on 2nd leg. We'll see what I can do.
    Gator, rainbow1 and bluetb4 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Have so much fun D & S! Can't wait to hear what ya'll have to say about the show!!!! And D & S, so very sorry about Chaser. (frowney face) Maybe for 2nd leg? Kinda hard to change now because she's got the clock ticking & the visuals for CDS. I love Chaser too so let's hope, 2nd leg Chaser is in!!!! You'll have Nashville then which will be close to ya'll.

Anyway, have so much fun!!! I am living vicariously through everyone at the shows because mine isn't until 4/27. OKC isn't on 1st leg so hoping to go to OKC & maybe Dallas on 2nd leg. We'll see what I can do.
    Thanks, Ann. I will do my best to get a few good pictures and post them here. I might not do a full blown review since we all pretty much already know the set list and how the show works, but if I feel that I have anything different to add, I will write a short one. I do want to try to focus on enjoying the show and not spend all of my time looking at Carrie through a phone screen to take pics and video, lol. In the past, I have been bad about taking so many pictures and videos that I don't focus on enjoying the show and the experience.

I am really hoping on the second leg that she will come to Lexington. She hasn't been to Lexington since the Play On tour and with the center stage, Rupp Arena would probably be a 20,000+ venue for her. If she comes to Lexington, then I can maybe buy a VIP ticket just for myself since it's less than 30 minutes from my house and I don't mind driving/parking in Lexington by myself. I might consider going if she goes to Cincy as well, but wouldn't want to do it by myself. Nashville is a whole other story since it involves an overnight stay and possibly taking off work unless it's a Saturday night concert. Plus, I have to see when she announces it and when the tickets go on sale. My best friend is getting married in August and I am the matron of honor, so I'm going to have to share cost on parties and buy a bridesmaid dress, plus maybe a flower girl dress for my daughter. Our new house will be finished around June and the new mortgage is going to make us house rich and cash poor, lol. If the second leg is announced before I move in, I can probably swing a VIP ticket (not the M&G, but maybe the center seats), but if it doesn't go on sale until after my first payment on the new mortgage is do, I am likely to be broke, lol.

And I know my petition to get Chaser added is pretty much pointless for this leg of the tour and pretty much hopeless for Friday, but I do hope that she considers adding it for the next leg and that I am able to attend a show if she does.
    Ann055 and Gator like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Ann, I just want to say thanks for trying to help out me and Donna with that Louisville radio station! It would be awesome if they hooked us up. I tried tweeting a Lexington radio station that has been giving away tickets to ask for a M&G, but I didn't think it was likely that they would help us out.

Also, Donna - how many concerts have you been to??? Ann tweeted that we had 75 shows between us and I know the majority of those are yours!

•  
    Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast