Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Allentown Fair Sept. 3 ,2015

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Suellen, bluetb4, Gator and 3 others like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Smoke Break ❤️ ‏@carrie_fan04 2h2 hours ago Even @carrieunderwood make eating funnel cake look cute seriously how do you do it Carrie ??? I'd kill to be like u

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    maura ‏@mauraconsedine_ 2h2 hours ago finally downloaded my pictures from @AtownFair! @carrieunderwood you are an angel

rainbow1 and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Nicole ‏@CUfireflychaser 3h3 hours ago
    because it's been 3 days & I'm still smiling... friendly reminder, you're sorta kinda my favorite @carrieunderwood
    Carrie Underwood

Gator, bluetb4, Suellen and 3 others like this.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    Is that the backup singer singing with Carrie at the beginning of Cowboy Casanova or someone in the audience?
    SERIOUSLY???!!!!! That is DEFINITELY NOT, NOT, NOT the backup singer at the beginning of this song!!! Whoever is making this video should save her "voice" for videos other than those posted to YouTube.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriet View Post
    SERIOUSLY???!!!!! That is DEFINITELY NOT, NOT, NOT the backup singer at the beginning of this song!!! Whoever is making this video should save her "voice" for videos other than those posted to YouTube.
    Upon watching other videos it may be the back up singer because I watched three different videos of Cowboy Cassanova from different audience viewers and the vocals for the beginning of CC all sound the same

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by judes View Post
    Upon watching other videos it may be the back up singer because I watched three different videos of Cowboy Cassanova from different audience viewers and the vocals for the beginning of CC all sound the same
    I've listened to several as well. I'm pretty sure, no, very sure that Carrie wouldn't put up with that singing on HER stage. She demands more from her band than that.

hjj
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I listen to several of the CC and IA that it is not BGV person.

Carrie Fans Maniac
    Concert Stars
    Ranking Allentown Fair's concerts from best (Carrie Underwood) to worst (deadmau5) - The Morning Call

"1. Carrie Underwood: Carrie Underwood is royalty: The undisputed queen of country music in the way Shania Twain, Reba McEntire and Loretta Lynn were before her. One for the ages. Anyone who doubts that needed only to see her concert at the fair. Underwood, who’s just 32 and has been a recording artist just 10 years since she won "American Idol" in 2005, commanded the stage and the audience — a near-sellout of something approaching 10,000 -- from the opening of her appropriately titled triple-platinum hit “Blown Away.” Virtually every tune in the 21-song, 86-minute show was great – an easy task when 15 of those songs were chart-toppers and 14 of them platinum hits that have won seven Grammy Awards. But Underwood made sure – backed by an eight-person band, she sang every song strongly, and her voice held up incredibly well. It’s among the 10 best concerts we’ve seen so far this year."

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Ranking Allentown Fair's concerts from best (Carrie Underwood) to worst (deadmau5) - The Morning Call

"1. Carrie Underwood: Carrie Underwood is royalty: The undisputed queen of country music in the way Shania Twain, Reba McEntire and Loretta Lynn were before her. One for the ages. Anyone who doubts that needed only to see her concert at the fair. Underwood, who’s just 32 and has been a recording artist just 10 years since she won "American Idol" in 2005, commanded the stage and the audience — a near-sellout of something approaching 10,000 -- from the opening of her appropriately titled triple-platinum hit “Blown Away.” Virtually every tune in the 21-song, 86-minute show was great – an easy task when 15 of those songs were chart-toppers and 14 of them platinum hits that have won seven Grammy Awards. But Underwood made sure – backed by an eight-person band, she sang every song strongly, and her voice held up incredibly well. It’s among the 10 best concerts we’ve seen so far this year."
    that paragraph above is as good as it gets!

i was at the concert and it was awesome! Carrie looked and sounded terrific. she was so into the music it was amazing. there is nothing in the world like seeing Carrie Underwood live in concert!!
    this review that was previously posted is right on the mark. they even stole my thunder and published the set list which i had put together during the concert.
    REVIEW: Carrie Underwood is country music royalty, one for the ages, at Allentown Fair - The Morning Call
    it was a different environment from the usual seeing her at a county fair as opposed to a concert venue. of course i had seen her in Allentown 8 years ago. it was fun checking out the vendors and the food stands before the show. but anyway it was super hot and humid during the concert. about two thirds way through Carrie shouted out "Someone turn on the air conditioning!" it was very funny.

•  
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516