Like Tree96Likes

Thread: [Jun 3] Fan Club Party - Nashville, TN

Carrie Guru

[Jun 3] Fan Club Party - Nashville, TN

Have Fun Everyone!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Congratulations to every invitee

Carrie Guru
    Btw, I know we had a chance to request the songs that Carrie will sing but did we get a chance to ask any questions this year?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Btw, I know we had a chance to request the songs that Carrie will sing but did we get a chance to ask any questions this year?
    No, they've consistently just called it an FC concert this year. So I'm guessing no q&a and no awful games.
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Thanks Donna. Too bad about the q&a but I won't miss those games. lol.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    No, they've consistently just called it an FC concert this year. So I'm guessing no q&a and no awful games.
    The games were hilarious.

If anyone gets an extra grab-bag or whatever, hit me up.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    The games were hilarious.

If anyone gets an extra grab-bag or whatever, hit me up.
    What, you're not going? Well at least you're still alive. You and Nicole never come around anymore here. : (

It wasn't the games, it was the sad lack of Carrie knowledge by the fans who got up on stage to participate. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they had brain freezes being so close to Carrie but it was awful to watch them not being able to answer the questions.

Concert Stars
    I wish I was going but sadly I didn't renew my membership in time to rsvp.

Nicole and I have exclusively decided to inhabit each other's minds, which is exhausting, so we don't have time to spam the boards. which, makes your job easier, i'd imagine.

and also we spammed you, slightly, on twitter, gurlfran

oh. indeed. especially like the karaoke games where they didn't know the words to the songs < but actually i was highly amused by their lack of knowledge

Carrie Guru
    I wish I was going but sadly I didn't renew my membership in time to rsvp.

Nicole and I have exclusively decided to inhabit each other's minds, which is exhausting, so we don't have time to spam the boards. which, makes your job easier, i'd imagine.

and also we spammed you, slightly, on twitter, gurlfran

oh. indeed. especially like the karaoke games where they didn't know the words to the songs < but actually i was highly amused by their lack of knowledge
    You guys are still in each other's minds? lol.

Ooops sorry, I only go onto twitter every once in awhile to send tweets about Carrie. The email for my twitter stuff is one I created just for that so I rarely go in there and didn't realize you were spamming me.

I don't mind the lack of knowlege of the people who play those games, it just drives me crazy that they go "pick me, pick me, pick me" and end up taking the place of someone who really knows Carrie and her songs. There should be a qualifying rounds before they get to go up on stage. lol.
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    CUFC Volunteers ‏@CUFCVolunteers 13m
    WE WANT TO KNOW! At @CarrieUnderwood’s Fan Club Concert this Tuesday — what ONE song do you hope to hear her sing?!

Concert Stars
    You guys are still in each other's minds? lol.

Ooops sorry, I only go onto twitter every once in awhile to send tweets about Carrie. The email for my twitter stuff is one I created just for that so I rarely go in there and didn't realize you were spamming me.

I don't mind the lack of knowlege of the people who play those games, it just drives me crazy that they go "pick me, pick me, pick me" and end up taking the place of someone who really knows Carrie and her songs. There should be a qualifying rounds before they get to go up on stage. lol.
    Indeed, we are. It's actually escalated. We got friendship watches and when we wear them, we experience the opposite occurrences (i.e. Nicole gets free fries with her order; I get overcharged for a candy bar).

Well, Twitter is our playground so you should come out sometime. It's quite fun. Instead of just talking about Angie here, we can talk about Angie there and sometimes Angie trolls. Because I fail to believe this was just a mere coincidence.

One time, I volunteered to do the game and they picked me, I'm pretty darn sure, but then some girl ran up instead and I was like, "Whelp. Oh well."
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Indeed, we are. It's actually escalated. We got friendship watches and when we wear them, we experience the opposite occurrences (i.e. Nicole gets free fries with her order; I get overcharged for a candy bar).
    lol. Well I hope for your sake the occurrences don't always fall favorably on NIcole's side.

Well, Twitter is our playground so you should come out sometime. It's quite fun. Instead of just talking about Angie here, we can talk about Angie there and sometimes Angie trolls. Because I fail to believe this was just a mere coincidence.
    Twitter is my playground to talk about Carrie not Angie, hence the name CarrieOpryFan : )

One time, I volunteered to do the game and they picked me, I'm pretty darn sure, but then some girl ran up instead and I was like, "Whelp. Oh well."
    I'm betting the girl's Carrie knowledge sucked. lol.

Concert Stars
    lol. Well I hope for your sake the occurrences don't always fall favorably on NIcole's side.

Twitter is my playground to talk about Carrie not Angie, hence the name CarrieOpryFan : )

I'm betting the girl's Carrie knowledge sucked. lol.
    I think once it worked in my favor.

I didn't mean "we" as in "you and me", Opry. I meant "we" as in "me and my 18 different personalities". Have you met Betty? She's mean.

I can neither confirm nor deny. I think I did much like Carrie does when she's performing and blacked out.
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Everyone have fun! I hope to get back to the party one of these years, but I may not until my daughter turns 13 and can go with me, lol. So, only 11 more years.....(sad face) I guess I just need to take Nana along to play babysitter while I go to the party!
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Does anyone know what time it starts?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Everyone have fun! I hope to get back to the party one of these years, but I may not until my daughter turns 13 and can go with me, lol. So, only 11 more years.....(sad face) I guess I just need to take Nana along to play babysitter while I go to the party!
    Haha, oh, boy. I hope you find a babysitter between then and now! And, omg, she's two already???

It usually starts around 10. But you gotta show up early because it's part of the experience.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Has Idol Carrie's Fan Club Party been being held since 2007?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood FCP 2014! #CarrieUnderwood #GrandOleOpry #CMAFest

Instagram

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast