Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Like Tree18Likes
  • 14 Post By melanie03
  • 1 Post By DizzyDollyDee
  • 1 Post By glenn7
  • 2 Post By jaws931

Thread: Carrie in Kingston, Ontario My review and some pictures

Concert Stars

Carrie in Kingston, Ontario My review and some pictures

I was very excited when I heard that Carrie was coming to my hometown of Kingston. I am really glad she is doing to small/medium size cities on this tour, because many of these people wouldn’t otherwise be able to see her!! (I couldn’t go to her show in Ottawa in December due to exams that week.)
    This show had been sold out since the beginning because we have a huge country following in Kingston and the surrounding area.

When Carrie got to Kingston on Saturday she was seen at the laundromat and at the gym across the street from the venue. When she says she’s a really normal person, I believe it . The concert was an amazing experience and even surpassed the greatness of the Carnival Ride and Play On tours. She just keeps improving, when I thought she was perfect the last time I saw her live two years ago!

Hunter was really great as well. He had a lot of energy and was engaging the crowd by wishing a girl in the front a happy birthday and throwing picks into the crowd. The highlight for me was ‘Wanted’ because of how he changes it up and starts it really slowly on the piano.

If Carrie picks the music that plays at intermission, she is great a choosing music. Some Journey (Don’t Stop Believing) and Kelly Clarkson (Catch My Breath), which was nice of her to use her friend/ first AI winner’s music J. Then, Carrie came onstage at 8:45 and the crowd loved her from the start! I loved the set list, although there was no See You Again. Everyone went CRAZY when the stage moved over the arena. Carrie was waving non-stop, and she changed up All American Girl to All Canadian Girl, of course .

She said that the crowds in Ontario have been amazing, and that Kingston was looking like a good crowd since the beginning of the show.

Before Temporary Home, she talked about how she tried out for American Idol (which everyone cheered for) eight years ago, and how she just wanted to be good enough to make it to the next round. Then, when she made her first album she just wanted it to be successful enough to make a second one. And now, here she is on her fourth album. She said that she is very thankful and doesn’t take her success for granted. Then she said that 1$ will be donated to the Canadian Red Cross.
    I’ve heard her say that at the last concert I went to, and it still amazes me (and her) the amount of success she’s had in a short amount of time !

Her voice is so incredible live….TV/youtube doesn’t give it credit. Thank you, Carrie for an unforgettable concert and thank you for waving at me and many others, it means a lot!

A few short videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rfTa...2IcOYm1XvdqmcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzkunqw0Gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9DrOSko3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ndwPo_V0ck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-8DZ4W8W0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNT3GCHbss

^LOL Shawn

Concert Stars
    Your pics are awesome! Thank you!

It also sounds like Hunter is better. Good to see him singing with Carrie in LLA again!
    Last edited by liz278; 03-31-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Beautiful pics and great review - love reading the fans on here when they've been to a concert. Everyone just raves about how much better she is live and its sooo true. It's unexplainable to someone who hasn't experienced it - I think its her apparent absolute love for music, performing, her fans and singing and the fans love her back - wonderful combination!! So glad you loved the concert as I did!!
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Beautiful pics and great review - love reading the fans on here when they've been to a concert. Everyone just raves about how much better she is live and its sooo true. It's unexplainable to someone who hasn't experienced it - I think its her apparent absolute love for music, performing, her fans and singing and the fans love her back - wonderful combination!! So glad you loved the concert as I did!!
    Sorta makes it more REAL when the review comes from a fan we know! I agree! And my goodness, your pictures are phenomenal!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Wow, awesome pics. thanks for sharing.
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Beautiful photos! Duck Dynasty tee shirt. Too funny!
    oldyfan and glenn7 like this.

Concert Stars
    Fantastic pictures!!! Thank you!!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jaws931 View Post
    Beautiful photos! Duck Dynasty tee shirt. Too funny!
    Huh? I saw Willie Nelson and Texas t-shirt....lol

Carrie Guru
    Thanks for the review, pics and video. You got some great pictures.

•