New Carrie Fan

TicketsForCharity.com

I got an email today offering me First-few-rows Floor seats for Carrie shows thru ticketsforCharity.com

I got a 7th Row Seat just yesterday for Roanoke!

Check it out. You give a few bucks to Charity to sit(stand) up close at her show.

FYI.

I've heard about this - the only problem for me is I am completely not able to afford it. I like the idea, but I can't afford to add an extra $175 to each ticket right now. I wish I could, because I do think it's a good cause.

New Carrie Fan
    It wasnt 175 dollars. There was a base price of 65$ for the floor ticket, and 15 for the charity. and like 20 bucks for Fedex, which I assume you only pay once for all tix.

Quote Originally Posted by UnApologizer View Post
    It wasnt 175 dollars. There was a base price of 65$ for the floor ticket, and 15 for the charity. and like 20 bucks for Fedex, which I assume you only pay once for all tix.
    Well when I looked at the website, it was automatically adding $175 to each ticket. Perhaps it's different for each show.

Edit: I just checked again, and now the Windsor show is adding only $50 to each ticket price, instead of $175. That's much better! lol. But the show I want to go to (Hamilton) isn't even on the site anyway.

New Carrie Fan
    Huh. I wonder if it was just that the Roanoke show was exceptionally cheap with the donation fee. My credit card total was only 100$ ! I am stoked.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Well when I looked at the website, it was automatically adding $175 to each ticket. Perhaps it's different for each show.

Edit: I just checked again, and now the Windsor show is adding only $50 to each ticket price, instead of $175. That's much better! lol. But the show I want to go to (Hamilton) isn't even on the site anyway.
    I hope you got tickets for the Hamilton show already because it's almost down to single tickets now with no floor available.

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    I hope you got tickets for the Hamilton show already because it's almost down to single tickets now with no floor available.
    No, I'm hoping and praying they release more seats soon. The only tickets I could find the other day were way up in the upper bowl. There's some really good tickets on stub hub, but I don't think that I can afford to pay those prices right now.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    No, I'm hoping and praying they release more seats soon. The only tickets I could find the other day were way up in the upper bowl. There's some really good tickets on stub hub, but I don't think that I can afford to pay those prices right now.
    Yeah, stub hub is really pricey. Hopefully they'll release more tickets.

•