Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: December 1 Show TONIGHT!!

December 1 Show TONIGHT!!

Going tonight with my sisters!! So PUMPED!!!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    Whoo! Have fun girl! You know the drill...take lots of pics!
    opry051008 likes this.

PLAY ON FLOWER IN THE HAIR! HAHA

Obsessed Carrie Fan Cathie Wynkoop's Avatar
    Back in Kansas.....there's no place like home!!!
    Concert Stars
    Have a blast!!!

Concert Stars
    Want video of the PS2 chorus songs!
    opry051008 and liz278 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Want video of the PS2 chorus songs!
    I agree you had better have video of the kids tonight!!!!!

Carrie Guru
    Gosh wildflower, you are so lucky. Even though you didn't get a meet and greet you got to go to a very special show with Carrie singing with kids and also bringing back FOTF. We're all jealous!

Carrie Follower
    Hi. I came all the way from the Philippines to watch the Blown Away Tour in Newark. This is my second Carrie concert and I have to say that I'm always speechless after our dear girl sings every song. I sat at the floor section, at the center, third row. So imagine the smile on my face. The PS22 Chorus were there and Carrie sang So Small. But the Chorus' sound looked pre-recorded because it wasnt in sync when Carrie was singing. Also, she sang Cupid too. It was a fun concert. I had a blast! I kept pushing those beachballs coz they kept comin our way.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by undoit11 View Post
    Hi. I came all the way from the Philippines to watch the Blown Away Tour in Newark. This is my second Carrie concert and I have to say that I'm always speechless after our dear girl sings every song. I sat at the floor section, at the center, third row. So imagine the smile on my face. The PS22 Chorus were there and Carrie sang So Small. But the Chorus' sound looked pre-recorded because it wasnt in sync when Carrie was singing. Also, she sang Cupid too. It was a fun concert. I had a blast! I kept pushing those beachballs coz they kept comin our way.

WOW, thank you -- you must love Carrie so much to come from the Philippines to see Carrie ! Good for you and thank you for the review.
    undoit11, Gator and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Carrie Guru
    Hi undoit11. Thanks for posting your review. That's a very very very long way to come to see Carrie. Glad you had a blast!

Carrie Follower
    Well, yeah, In 2010, I went to see the Play On Tour as well. That's why even if it's cold, I'll go the NJ at Nov/Dec to see the concert, because it is here where I have family members.

Just to add, Carrie rocked Sweet Emotion. It was a very high energy performance. I can't believe how she can sustain those long high notes. The ballads were great as well. Everything was superb. She's incomparable. And I also noticed that she didn't sing All American Girl. And I was happy to hear that the used the other songs from the Blown Away Album as instrumentals (GIG, WAW, SYA). She's incomparable. The dresses were elegant.I was with my sister-in-law and she liked every minute of it. Her one year old daughter always dances to GG and OWT. Talk about a very young CU fan.

Carrie Guru
    Well, yeah, In 2010, I went to see the Play On Tour as well. That's why even if it's cold, I'll go the NJ at Nov/Dec to see the concert, because it is here where I have family members.

Just to add, Carrie rocked Sweet Emotion. It was a very high energy performance. I can't believe how she can sustain those long high notes. The ballads were great as well. Everything was superb. She's incomparable. And I also noticed that she didn't sing All American Girl. And I was happy to hear that the used the other songs from the Blown Away Album as instrumentals (GIG, WAW, SYA). She's incomparable. The dresses were elegant.I was with my sister-in-law and she liked every minute of it. Her one year old daughter always dances to GG and OWT. Talk about a very young CU fan.
    I guess she took out AAG so that they could add So Small and Flat on the Floor. I'm always happy to hear about young Carrie fans in training.
    Gator and glenn7 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Not the best quality but it's the only video I could find right now. WARNING - LOUD scream at the end of the video.

Gator, liz278, glenn7 and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    She took out AAG? I hope she puts it back for all the All-Canadian Girls in Canada when she returns there later in the week

Concert Stars
    Mine is uploading...15 more mins...
    opry051008, glenn7 and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars

Junior Carrie Follower chica621's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I was at the show last night too! I really don't think FOTF was planned. I don't know if anyone mentioned the stage getting stuck. At the end of OWT you could see Carrie and Mark looking at each other and I think Mark made the call to throw it in. The reason I think it wasn't planned is because there were no screen graphics during the song at all, and we know Carrie loves those screens! I think maybe they have a song planned just in case something like that happens..?
    Smokyiiis, rainbow1, Gator and 2 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow, quick thinking then to jump out there with FOTF! And that version of the PS22 choir and SO SMALL was excellent Liveasong!
    liveasong likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

Lucky you to be able to jetset to watch the amazing Carrie Underwood, early Christmas present. Good for you. I also came from the Phil. but now live in Canada for many years. Have fun over there.
    liveasong likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Thank you so much for the video. Carrie's voice was so strong . Carrie is so kind, she let those kids sang with her at her concert.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast