Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: My First M&G in Pittsburgh, PA & Concert Review/Pics/Videos

Concert Stars

My First M&G in Pittsburgh, PA & Concert Review/Pics/Videos

I posted this over at the fan club so I will post it here as well!

I cannot even start on how amazing this was, to be able to attend my first ever M&G! I was so excited when I got my email about this a bit back, and I kept counting down the days till the night of the concert.

The day came and I was so nervous making sure everything was perfect and I looked good and made sure I had everything I wanted to take with me. I got there at Consol at around 5:45 or so, maybe a little later, and thank god they allowed us to all come in and not wait outside cause it was so cold! Anyway, I went to the box office and got my meet and greet pass, which was so exciting! I put the sticker on my leg and just had to wait until they did roll call and made sure everyone was there.

My cousin was SO jealous I got a M&G cause he loves her to death and he told me to remember every single detail when I meet her and I was like I will try my best haha After they did roll call and took us down and everything, we walked past all the dressing rooms for Hunter and for Carrie and I was kinda towards the front so I was super nervous at first. I was able to talk with another girl in line and we talked the way towards the room and we were both super nervous and we watched on the TV as we walked into the room, which was beautifully set and lit, when Carrie was surprised by Randy Travis on the Opry stage after she sang and we both loved watching that moment again LOL

Once I knew I was the next person up, I was so nervous but as soon as I turned the corner and saw her, I felt better, and relieved I wasn't a blabbing idiot and not talk or just ramble about random stuff lol But she looked so beautiful especially with the purple scarf she was wearing.

Carrie: Hi nice to meet you!
    *we shake hands*
    Me: You are so beautiful.
    *as she was signing my CD booklet*
    Carrie: Awwwwwww, Audra stop! (as she smiled)
    Me: *staring at her ring the whole entire time* Your ring is so much more gorgeous in person than on TV or in pictures!
    Carrie: *she looked at her ring as I said it* Ehhhh, it's not too shabby. (she said something else I think about Mike but I can't remember LOL)
    *We both laughed*
    I walk over to her and get beside her and she's so tiny and adorable and my height lol They took the picture (and thank goodness I actually looked at the camera) and I looked at her and said thank you so much and she smiled and said to have a good night or something to that effect (again, memory loss at some points) and I looked at her and thanked her again, and I grabbed my stuff and left the room.

It was the BEST day of my entire life! No joke...I cannot even believe just how lucky I was to be able to meet Carrie, and she is just so adorable and sweet and even more amazing in person than you see on TV! I was so nervous but as soon as I saw her smiling face, I knew it would be all right and I would be able to get through it without completely making a fool out of myself. I may not have looked the best that night after seeing how my hair was in the picture but Carrie is so perfect so it balances it out LOL I cannot wait for my next chance at meeting her and next time hopefully having something better to say to her than what I did the first time! And also get a hugging picture from her too lol

my sticker

my autograph

My most cherished picture ever now <3

**next post will be my pictures and videos and a little mini review lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That sounds amazing, and I love the picture!

Carrie Guru
    Thanks for sharing Audra and congrats on NOT coming off like a dork when meeting Carrie for the first time. Memory loss is a common after effect from meeting Carrie. That's a beautiful picture of you and Carrie.
    robinannhunt likes this.

Carrie Guru
    You were smart to use a "White Marker" for Carrie to autograph your CD !

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    That sounds amazing, and I love the picture!
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Audra and congrats on NOT coming off like a dork when meeting Carrie for the first time. Memory loss is a common after effect from meeting Carrie. That's a beautiful picture of you and Carrie.
    you have no idea how nervous I was before hand! lol when it was about my turn I kept saying to myself, do not blank out, do not blank out and as soon as I saw her, I was all okay but I do admit I did actually like take in a breath when I first saw her because she's so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    You were smart to use a "White Marker" for Carrie to autograph your CD !
    actually I didn't take a sharpie with me, Carrie had one, she had a silver one and a black one

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Audra View Post
    thank you!

you have no idea how nervous I was before hand! lol when it was about my turn I kept saying to myself, do not blank out, do not blank out and as soon as I saw her, I was all okay but I do admit I did actually like take in a breath when I first saw her because she's so beautiful!

actually I didn't take a sharpie with me, Carrie had one, she had a silver one and a black one

Ooh, OK -- Carrie was smart

Concert Stars
    here's like a mini review kind of thing lol and some of my pictures and my videos I took (except since we can't post videos over on the forum on Carrie's site, I will post them here)

The show was amazing as always!! Hunter Hayes was awesome! This was my first time seeing him live and I was very impressed and for being so young, he did pretty darn good and sounded great! The crowd loved him. After waiting in intermission and got what I wanted at the merchandise table, Carrie was set to come on.

The whole show she put on was just pure amazing and just....amazing! lol I can't describe it any other way. My favorite part had to be when she was up in the air on the stage and coming back towards the back of the arena so she was closer to a lot of us. She sounded amazing and that she was pretty close and I think at one point she did look at me or make eye contact with me so that made it even more amazing lol I don't know if she maybe remembered the shirt I was wearing at the M&G since it was black and white and can spot a mile away but even still, awesome. I Know You Won't was definitely one of my favorites of the night, she sounded just, flawless and amazing! Of course I loved the whole song set, but that one definitely was a favorite <3

Here are some of my best pictures and also the best I could get from my angle and from being kinda far back.

the rest of my photos are here : Blown Away Tour 2012 - a set on Flickr

Concert Stars
    opry051008 and Gator like this.

Concert Stars
    Gator, Mirasa45A, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars

Concert Stars

Concert Stars

Concert Stars
    Audra you did SUCH a good job!! The pictures are gorgeous. And you got IKYW! My favorite live song.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    Audra you did SUCH a good job!! The pictures are gorgeous. And you got IKYW! My favorite live song.
    awwwww thank you so much!! I'm glad my pictures turned out good despite being far, but I love love love my close ups when she got close to me lol and I LOVED IKYW that night! she was flawless during it and it was so amazing!
    rainbow1 and Cathie Wynkoop like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wow, you're pictures are beautiful. Amazing quality. Looking forward to watching the videos later.

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    Wow, you're pictures are beautiful. Amazing quality. Looking forward to watching the videos later.

Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us.
    you are very welcome! It was an amazing experience and one I would go back to a LOT if I could haha

and watch those videos in HD quality, they are so much better and better quality
    rainbow1 and Cathie Wynkoop like this.

Carrie Guru
    Thanks for the pics and videos. Those are amazing pics and vids for being so far back! If you hadn't said anything I would have guessed you were sitting up front.

Concert Stars
    Thank you Audra!! Your picture is wonderful....and the pics of Carrie are some of the best that I've seen!! I'll listen to the vids a bit later, want to catch Carrie on Jimmy Fallon!! Look in Carrie's tweets. They are tweeting pics to her...you should send her one of yours! They are great!!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Thanks Audra.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing with us and love the picture of you and Carrie.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast