Like Tree11Likes
  • 10 Post By referee
  • 1 Post By rainbow1

Thread: State College Concert

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars

State College Concert

State College Concert
    State College Concert. We made it a father daughter night meeting another fan club member and her husband for dinner at Damons in State College before the show. After dinner we made the short drive to the concert found a parking spot and waited in line but not long as they opened the doors at 630PM.

I got lucky and picked up center stage front row seats for this concert go figure. This is my second concert for this tour I was in Baltimore last week and got to meet Carrie there with a fan club meet and greet. Hunter was very good and got the crowd warmed up.

Then they change the stage for Carrie and then the music starts and everyone gets ready to be blown away and you are right from the start. This is my 7th concert and I can say Carrie sounds as good in concert as she does on her CD'S her voice is truly amazing. Carrie is starting to talk more then she used to is that is nice. The stage is huge and high with lots of stuff always moving from side to side. The band sounded great as always and if Jamie is leaving after this year that will be a shame as she is great also.

Seeing Carrie from the front row is just great she is there right in front of you at times. The flying stage is a nice touch proving that Carrie cares about her fans and wants to get close to all of them. I really liked the song list for this tour and am wondering if there will be any changes for the second leg?

I will post some pictures when I am a little less tired. This was one great concert and Carrie gives you your monies worth when you attend one of her shows. Well better get some rest I need to be up early to try and get some seats for the Hershey concert in March I will be there no matter what I have to pay for tickets.
    ERS

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by referee View Post
    State College Concert
    State College Concert. We made it a father daughter night meeting another fan club member and her husband for dinner at Damons in State College before the show. After dinner we made the short drive to the concert found a parking spot and waited in line but not long as they opened the doors at 630PM.

I got lucky and picked up center stage front row seats for this concert go figure. This is my second concert for this tour I was in Baltimore last week and got to meet Carrie there with a fan club meet and greet. Hunter was very good and got the crowd warmed up.

Then they change the stage for Carrie and then the music starts and everyone gets ready to be blown away and you are right from the start. This is my 7th concert and I can say Carrie sounds as good in concert as she does on her CD'S her voice is truly amazing. Carrie is starting to talk more then she used to is that is nice. The stage is huge and high with lots of stuff always moving from side to side. The band sounded great as always and if Jamie is leaving after this year that will be a shame as she is great also.

Seeing Carrie from the front row is just great she is there right in front of you at times. The flying stage is a nice touch proving that Carrie cares about her fans and wants to get close to all of them. I really liked the song list for this tour and am wondering if there will be any changes for the second leg?

I will post some pictures when I am a little less tired. This was one great concert and Carrie gives you your monies worth when you attend one of her shows. Well better get some rest I need to be up early to try and get some seats for the Hershey concert in March I will be there no matter what I have to pay for tickets.
    ERS
    Thanks for posting your concert experience. It's so true this is an amazing concert. You really need to go to one more concert to be able to take everything in. I went to her Vancouver one and I enjoyed it but I missed lots of screen and lights visuals because I focused so much on Carrie singing. Also when the floating stage was on, I got so excited I did not manage to watch the visuals/lights in the screen or stage. I need to go one more time so hoping to go to the Spokane one in Feb. Fingers crossed.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by referee View Post
    State College Concert

ERS
    Yes, it's nice . Her banter is different from concert to concert.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    Yes, it's nice . Her banter is different from concert to concert.
    I went to many Carrie concerts with opener Josh Turner and he said exactly the same thing at every concert.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for your review! Glad you had such a great time. I saw Carrie with Josh too, Robin...I concur!!
    robinannhunt likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    Thanks for posting your concert experience. It's so true this is an amazing concert. You really need to go to one more concert to be able to take everything in. I went to her Vancouver one and I enjoyed it but I missed lots of screen and lights visuals because I focused so much on Carrie singing. Also when the floating stage was on, I got so excited I did not manage to watch the visuals/lights in the screen or stage. I need to go one more time so hoping to go to the Spokane one in Feb. Fingers crossed.

That was my second concert in this tour I am going to one more in Hershey Pa in March. I went to four concerts for the Play On Tour.

•