Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By referee

Thread: My Meet and Greet with Carrie

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars

My Meet and Greet with Carrie

My Meet and Greet

I was lucky enough to get a M+G at Baltimore also. Mine got interesting right after I checked in and while we where waiting to go in. I looked at my parking ticket and saw the garage I parked in closed at 7PM and its now 6:10PM so I talk to the young lady in charge and tell I must go move my car. I said is that a problem and she said it could be . She then said if we go down before you get back I will come back for you.

I now sprint out the door running down the street to the garage find my car go to leave and the machine wants a credit car and all I have is a MAC card. I am sitting at the gate and a car comes up and I say hey I can't get out here's ten dollars can you get me out but the lady has a special pass to get out. Another car comes I explain same thing a a guy and he hands me his auto gate opener and I get out run back give his opener back and race down the street to another garage park find an exit and sprint back to the arena. I get in the door and my wife says you are just in time as everyone was going down to meet Carrie.

So they lead us down the back to a small room with candles burning and Carrie videos playing on a TV as we waited. We all had to fill out cards with how we wanted our autograph to read. We gave those and what we wanted sign to a man at the edge of a curtain where Carrie was. It was my turn and you turn the corner and Carrie says hello how are you doing I don't remember what I said. Carrie signed my tour book picture that I picked out then we had our picture taken and I said as I left have a great concert. The time was short but special for me. This only took 6 concerts to get to meet Carrie and I hope I can do it again.

I then found my wife on the floor as we got ready for a great concert and it was great. I can't wait for next week at State College when I will see Carrie again with great seats center stage front row. This is something I will remember for a long time.
    So my meet and greet with Carrie was different but worth everything it took to get there even the 200 mile round trip. She is coming to Hershey in March also in my back yard so I will see 3 concerts this tour down one from last tour.
    ERS
    Smokyiiis, maddkat, glenn7 and 6 others like this.

Concert Stars
    lucky you!

Carrie Guru
    Wow talk about STRESS!!! But I'm glad you got to meet her after all that.

So glad you were able to meet Carrie...even after all that!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I hope you get another M&G with no stress.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Nice job with the begging, .

•