Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Carrie_Rocks_The_House

Thread: Carrie Pics in Bakersfield Concert with Short Review

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie Pics in Bakersfield Concert with Short Review

Hi guys here's my review of Carrie's concert in Bakersfield California. I was a really good concert even though it was my first time going to Bakersfield. Here are some I noticed moment:
    • I noticed that when Carrie performed live that the range in her voice goes beyond the limit
    • Carrie sound like a little girl when she sings live
    • There's a shadow of Carrie in one of the video in the background and Penny was also in the shadow. I didn't notice it when I went to Staples Center then with a closer look it's Carrie for sure I thought it was a random little girl in the shadow
    • Hunter is short like the same height as Carrie

Here's some Carrie chatter:
    • Carrie talked about the $1 being donated to the red cross when you buy a ticket to her concerts
    • Carrie said that as an artist she can do things like get involved in charity
    • Carrie said she can consider herself an artist and song writer
    • Carrie said in between songs up the lifted stage while she was working on her tour she wanted to see everyone so they built a raised stage so she can see the people in the top of the concert venue
    • Carrie said he mom was born in Bakersfield

Here's one funny Carrie chatter:
    Just ignore the man on the stage, it all part of the show(this was after they set up for the last two song Carrie will perform at the end on the concert with the bed)
    Finally here are my pics at the Bakersfield concert I hope it works because I posted it on facebook and some people can't view it. If you guys can't view it I'll post the link again:

Facebook
    countryfan2006 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    I can't view because I don't have Facebook. But thanks for the review.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie_Rocks_The_House View Post
    Hi guys here's my review of Carrie's concert in Bakersfield California. I was a really good concert even though it was my first time going to Bakersfield. Here are some I noticed moment:
    • I noticed that when Carrie performed live that the range in her voice goes beyond the limit
    • Carrie sound like a little girl when she sings live
    • There's a shadow of Carrie in one of the video in the background and Penny was also in the shadow. I didn't notice it when I went to Staples Center then with a closer look it's Carrie for sure I thought it was a random little girl in the shadow
    • Hunter is short like the same height as Carrie

Here's some Carrie chatter:
    • Carrie talked about the $1 being donated to the red cross when you buy a ticket to her concerts
    • Carrie said that as an artist she can do things like get involved in charity
    • Carrie said she can consider herself an artist and song writer
    • Carrie said in between songs up the lifted stage while she was working on her tour she wanted to see everyone so they built a raised stage so she can see the people in the top of the concert venue
    • Carrie said he mom was born in Bakersfield

Here's one funny Carrie chatter:
    Just ignore the man on the stage, it all part of the show(this was after they set up for the last two song Carrie will perform at the end on the concert with the bed)
    Finally here are my pics at the Bakersfield concert I hope it works because I posted it on facebook and some people can't view it. If you guys can't view it I'll post the link again:

Facebook
    Thanks for the nice review. You're so lucky to be able to go to 3 of her concerts in CA. How was the crowd in Bakersfield. No wonder she wants to do tour there because it's somewhat part of her roots. That's Carrie, always thinking of old hometown and her roots. How far is Bakersfield from LA?

Concert Stars
    great review.

i have Facebook and i get this message:

This content is currently unavailable

•