Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Brian's Vancouver BC. Canada Pictures. Oct. 4, 2012

  1. #1
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998

    Brian's Vancouver BC. Canada Pictures. Oct. 4, 2012

    Here are my pictures I took last night in Vancouver. Carrie was amazing. A sample photo here and the link to facebook is below. Just have to click on "Untitled Album" since I cant figure how to add a title to the album
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4723687&type=1

    UPDATE: Just got my videos up in a new thread here..http://www.carriefans.com/forums/con...-4-2012-a.html (Brian's Vancouver BC. Canada HD Videos . Oct. 4, 2012)
    Last edited by huggablebri; 10-06-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Smokyiiis, Gator, Daraebe and 13 others like this.

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan gaycarebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    N/C
    Posts
    5,472
    OMG! Awesome photos! May I use them on my blog, if I credit it?

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,232
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    Here are my pictures I took last night in Vancouver. Carrie was amazing. A sample photo here and the link to facebook is below. Just have to click on "Untitled Album" since I cant figure how to add a title to the album
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4723687&type=1

    I love this picture you took


  • #4
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,383
    Concert Stars
    Wow, wow, wow. Brian those are absolutely WONDERFUL pictures! You must have had front row seats!!!!!

  • #5
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,325
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    Here are my pictures I took last night in Vancouver. Carrie was amazing. A sample photo here and the link to facebook is below. Just have to click on "Untitled Album" since I cant figure how to add a title to the album
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4723687&type=1
    Great pics Brian!! LOve # 66 I think it is, the one with her leg up.

    If you click on edit at the top of your album, then click on the title 'untitled' you can change the title

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #6
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    OMG! Awesome photos! May I use them on my blog, if I credit it?
    sure go ahead. glad you like
    gaycarebear likes this.

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Smokyiiis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    6,383
    Concert Stars
    That was one of my favorites too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    I love this picture you took


  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan judes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    4,545
    Concert Stars
    Amazing pics!! Thanks for posting them!!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chino, CA
    Posts
    13,711
    Concert Stars
    Great pics Brian

  • #10
    Insane Carrie Fan gaycarebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    N/C
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    sure go ahead. glad you like
    Like seriously, some of the best photos I've seen. What kind of camera do you use? lol

  • #11
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by gaycarebear View Post
    Like seriously, some of the best photos I've seen. What kind of camera do you use? lol
    thanks alot. Wait till you see my videos, which will take a while to get on youtube.
    Here is a link to my camera.

    Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V Review | PhotographyBLOG

  • #12
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    GA.
    Posts
    3,671
    Concert Stars
    OMG! WOW Brian!! Can't wait to see the videos.

  • #13
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    Awesome pics, Brian! Look forward to the videos!

    Btw: I have a Sony Cybershot (cheaper version) and it always blurs the pics on zoom! Boo!

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Awesome pics, Brian! Look forward to the videos!

    Btw: I have a Sony Cybershot (cheaper version) and it always blurs the pics on zoom! Boo!
    May need to play around with the settings and try out different things

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    May need to play around with the settings and try out different things
    Thanks. I have tried, but to no avail. It would probably be helpful if I could find the instruction booklet that got lost in the move!

  • #16
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Thanks. I have tried, but to no avail. It would probably be helpful if I could find the instruction booklet that got lost in the move!
    I have done that before, then I end up having to print a copy off their website and of course I will likely loss that too

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    I have done that before, then I end up having to print a copy off their website and of course I will likely loss that too
    Oh, geez! Why haven't I thought of that??!! I should have mentioned it BEFORE Carrie's concert and then you could have smartly recommended I actually print it from their website. Maybe I would have actually ended up with some AWESOME pics! Thanks!

  • #18
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Oh, geez! Why haven't I thought of that??!! I should have mentioned it BEFORE Carrie's concert and then you could have smartly recommended I actually print it from their website. Maybe I would have actually ended up with some AWESOME pics! Thanks!

    Most of the time its not always the camera. Its the settings. I used the SCN button and used the ISO setting on their. with that one you can usually not go wrong with getting some decent pics
    Gator likes this.

  • #19
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    7,410
    If I don't have a facebook would that prevent me from seeing the pictures? Cuz I can't boohoo for me!!!
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #20
    Insane Carrie Fan Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    4,105
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    Most of the time its not always the camera. Its the settings. I used the SCN button and used the ISO setting on their. with that one you can usually not go wrong with getting some decent pics
    Thank you so much! I will experiment with that setting!


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Oct 4 2012] Vancouver, BC, Canada - Rogers Arena
      By opry051008 in forum Concerts & Events: Reviews, Photos & Videos
      Replies: 143
      Last Post: 10-07-2012, 04:44 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •