Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree2012Likes

Thread: [Oct 16 2012] Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Carrie Guru

[Oct 16 2012] Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Start time: 7:30pm
    Opening act: Hunter Hayes
    Tickets are $46.00/$56.00/$66.00

Carrie Underwood The Blown Away Tour at the STAPLES Center on Oct. 16 - 7:30 PM

Concert Stars
    I'LL BE THERE. Fingers crossed they give out staplers.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    I'LL BE THERE. Fingers crossed they give out staplers.
    Ahhh, the fun that one could have with a stapler at a crowded concert..... lol.

Concert Stars
    I hope Carrie brings out a surprise guest like she did at the Hollywood Bowl. Normally people bring out all the stops in LA, NYC, and Nashville (if a country artist).

Concert Stars
    I'm still shooting myself for not getting better tickets.
    I can get them at this point (stubhub) but they are alot for me right now.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    The price is probably going up with all the publicity too.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    There still MAY be hope for you, Patrick. I know LA is different than Nashville, however, we were able to buy an extra floor seat for face value directly outside the venue. Across the street from the venue, they wanted $150. GOOD LUCK!

charitybuzz | CLOSES EARLY! Meet Country Music Star Carrie Underwood with 2 Front-Row Tickets on Oct. 16, 2012, in Los Angeles

carrie management/label/promototion team or what ever posted this on facebook.

You and a guest will have the opportunity to meet songstress Carrie Underwood in Los Angeles on October 16, 2012, at the L.A. Staples Center and enjoy 2 front row tickets to see the show.

Carrie Underwood's career is the stuff of dreams. Possessed of that rarest of combination--undeniable talent, an extraordinary work ethic, and girl-next-door likeability--she blossomed as a national phenomenon before tens of millions of viewers by winning American Idol, captivated by both her vocal talent and personality. The artistic growth that has accompanied her subsequent rise into the upper reaches of the entertainment world has placed her among the foremost artists of her generation.

Terms: Valid for 2 people only. Included 2 tickets and meet and greet passes to meet Carrie Underwood in Los Angeles on October 16, 2012, at the L.A. Staples Center. Tickets and passes will be left at will call on the day of the show. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Based upon availability. Travel and accommodations are not included. Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening. We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.

Shipping and Handling The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance for this item is $9.95. Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner. Hard copies of tickets, travel certificates and merchandise are shipped via FedEx or professional shipping service. Detailed redemption information for non-tangible items will be emailed to the winning bidder.

Donated by: Simon Fuller, Founder & CEO XIX Entertainment

Carrie Guru
    Wow, the next bid is $2,000,

Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    charitybuzz | CLOSES EARLY! Meet Country Music Star Carrie Underwood with 2 Front-Row Tickets on Oct. 16, 2012, in Los Angeles

carrie management/label/promototion team or what ever posted this on facebook.

You and a guest will have the opportunity to meet songstress Carrie Underwood in Los Angeles on October 16, 2012, at the L.A. Staples Center and enjoy 2 front row tickets to see the show.

Carrie Underwood's career is the stuff of dreams. Possessed of that rarest of combination--undeniable talent, an extraordinary work ethic, and girl-next-door likeability--she blossomed as a national phenomenon before tens of millions of viewers by winning American Idol, captivated by both her vocal talent and personality. The artistic growth that has accompanied her subsequent rise into the upper reaches of the entertainment world has placed her among the foremost artists of her generation.

Terms: Valid for 2 people only. Included 2 tickets and meet and greet passes to meet Carrie Underwood in Los Angeles on October 16, 2012, at the L.A. Staples Center. Tickets and passes will be left at will call on the day of the show. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned. Based upon availability. Travel and accommodations are not included. Winning bidder and guest(s) subject to security screening. We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.

Shipping and Handling The minimum shipping, handling and applicable insurance for this item is $9.95. Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner. Hard copies of tickets, travel certificates and merchandise are shipped via FedEx or professional shipping service. Detailed redemption information for non-tangible items will be emailed to the winning bidder.

Donated by: Simon Fuller, Founder & CEO XIX Entertainment

@Wildaboutmusic
    There can be no debate who will win Tuesday nighy. Me. Because I will be seeing @carrieunderwood live at Staples Center.

Breaking LA News @breakinglanews
    Show Preview: Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes at the Staples Center on Oct 16: Carrie Underwood is currently o... Show Preview: Carrie Underwood and Hunter Hayes at the Staples Center on Oct 16 - Los Angeles Music | Examiner.com

Haha...love this -- Breaking LA News!!

Concert Stars
    I am nervous about the critics in LA. They were lukewarm about the Hollywood Bowl, snarking on her for not thanking the Orchestra until the end of the show. She did thank them-- and he said so- but it was late in the show and he harped on that. (sigh)

Very cool David WIld will be there. Hope lots of celebs will be there. Reese Witherspoon and David Cook were there last time.

Concert Stars
    Memphis Garrett@MemphisGarrett Carrie underwood tomorrow night @hydestaples pic.twitter.com/JEA4z6Gt

Does anyone know who he is? He will be at staples center.
    Ann055 and countryfan2006 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Memphis Garrett@MemphisGarrett Carrie underwood tomorrow night @hydestaples pic.twitter.com/JEA4z6Gt

Does anyone know who he is? He will be at staples center.

He was a contestant on Big Brother

Concert Stars
    oh cool! So there is one celebrity there, and David Wild.
    countryfan2006 likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Of i had to pick a music star to sing with Carrie i would pick Steven Tyler to do it.
    Countryfan2448 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I am nervous about the critics in LA. They were lukewarm about the Hollywood Bowl, snarking on her for not thanking the Orchestra until the end of the show. She did thank them-- and he said so- but it was late in the show and he harped on that. (sigh)

Very cool David WIld will be there. Hope lots of celebs will be there. Reese Witherspoon and David Cook were there last time.
    David Cook lives in Nashville now, so I wouldn't expect him to be at the LA show this time.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    Of i had to pick a music star to sing with Carrie i would pick Steven Tyler to do it.
    I would pick 2010 Axl but.

Concert Stars
    Unless Brad is there so they can get some work in on the CMAs...

Concert Stars
    I think Brad'll be one state away if I remember correctly. He could still realistically make it, though. It's just unlikely.
    Gator likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast