Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By carriegal
  • 1 Post By carriegal

Thread: My Reading, PA Meet & Greet Summary.

Concert Stars

My Reading, PA Meet & Greet Summary.

So Thursday was really amazing. I couldn't believe I was meeting Carrie again, all the meet and greet winners were led inside and given the rules by Mina (Who is super sweet by the way if you ever meet her) We got taken to the merchandise stand and then downstairs after a few minutes (Radio winners were first and I was third to last in line which excited me) so we went downstairs and waited outside the room and once we were led it, the meet and greet room was very calming and nice, there was incense and softer lighter and curtains up for privacy. I hung around with Alyson and Renee in the back until it was my turn. I was surprised that I wasn't as nervous as last time.

I went over to her where we exchanged "Hello's" and I shook her hand. (She also said "Good To See You" as well) I took my card and photo and placed them on the table for her to get to. She saw my name and said it in a really adorable sing-song voice that made me smile. I told her I liked her dress, (It was a grey top and black skirt that clasped in the front) she thanked me. I was watching her sign my photo and was staring right at her wedding and engagement band to which I said "Your rings are so pretty up so close" she thanked me and I asked her if we could do a hugging photo to which she happily obliged. She got done with my picture and told me that it was good to see me (Which I take as a sign that she's sort of starting to recognize me but who knows) Alyson told me to ask how Mike was doing because of the NHL Lockout, she said he was doing good and keeping busy by working out and everything just in case they call him back up to play. She also said that she does get to see him more which of course she seemed happy about. I told her I'd keep my fingers crossed then she smiled and said "Come With Me" where we walked over to the backdrop and took out photo. It popped up on the screen and I glanced at it, and Carrie looked at it and said "Cutie" in this really cute tone which took it that she liked the photo and considering her and I and the photographer saw it was cool to get her approval. I thanked her and then rambled for a few minutes at the end telling her how amazing and awesome she was she smiled again and thanked me (So gracious) and told me to enjoy the show. I wished her good luck and then walked away and smiled at Mina on the way which silently freaking out on the inside since I was happy with how it went. Thanks for an amazing night Carrie, couldn't have asked for a better one!

Photo will be posted after it's put up on the site

Edit: Here's My Photo Carrie looked at it and said "Cutie" when she saw it, made me smile

Thanks for posting your M&G summary! Great photo! Sounds like you had a lifetime experience!

Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    great photo and summary. so do we know how many they are chosing for fan club meet and greets? it is usually 10, but someone said 15?

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    great photo and summary. so do we know how many they are chosing for fan club meet and greets? it is usually 10, but someone said 15?
    Thank You! Looked like there were 10 of us from the FC 15 would be a little too many I think

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Thanks for posting your M&G summary! Great photo! Sounds like you had a lifetime experience!
    Thanks so much and it really was a lifetime experience.
    Ann055 likes this.

Concert Stars
    great Meet & Greet story!

Great meet and greet story and photo! I will be able to meet her eventually I tried for the 5th time

•