Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: New tour date in Toronto (9th Dec)

New tour date in Toronto (9th Dec)

Just announced via Entertainment Tonight's twitter;

ET Canada
    @ETCanada
    Carrie Underwood to play the ACC in Toronto December 9th.

Concert Stars
    I was actually expecting this show to be in the new year, not so soon. Very tempting to go to this, especially since Canada East of Ottawa (places of multiple Carnival Ride arena sell-outs) seem to be forgotten again by the tour organizers.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Air Canada Centre ‏@LIVEatACC Just Announced: @CarrieUnderwood - The Blown Away Tour with @HunterHayes Dec 9th! On-sale Sept 14th @ 10am.
    Retweeted by Carrie Underwood

Concert Stars
    LOL have to laugh...Shortly after my post above, I tweeted the corporation that hosts all the large concerts in my area about Carrie (they said there were no Carrie plans as of yet, but to keep an eye on their website). Three hours later on Twitter, The Twitter account "Cheap Leaf Tickets" started following me lol
    liveasong and opry051008 like this.

Yay!! Sooo excited! Can't wait to see her again!

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    That's awesome! Still sad she doesn't plan to do a concert in Montreal I hope it's not because her car was broken once when she came to Montreal because she said she never come back there

Concert Stars
    Does anyone know how good presale tickets are when dealing with either Ticketmaster, or the ACC (not sure who handles these). I see there is a second category for non fc presales, which I believe is what I did once on a non-Ticketmaster site, and I got front row upper-bowl, the day before the regular tickets when I got 3 seats away from Carrie...

Okay, I'm getting fairly decent seats through Ticketmaster pre-sale with the OFC...Does anyone recommend I wait for the official sale to begin as I might get better seats with them? Thanks

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Okay, I'm getting fairly decent seats through Ticketmaster pre-sale with the OFC...Does anyone recommend I wait for the official sale to begin as I might get better seats with them? Thanks
    It depends....some people get good seats through the fan club/pre-sale and some will say they don't get as good seats...some have better success in just waiting for the official sale and getting on as soon as the sale starts and get the best seats that pop up, it's up to you really if you want to wait or not lol
    carebear4eva likes this.

Concert Stars
    CR through radio presale - upper bowl
    Same CR show first thing regularly - close enough to smell the security between Carrie & me
    PO with OFC where many Fishers were in attendance - 15 rows back right
    Today at presale 25 rows right

Concert Stars
    did this general sale SERIOUSLY already sell out?!? 2 minutes after they opened i couldnt find seats!!

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    2 minutes is very quick. Maybe you are doing something wrong.

Carrie Guru
    Thanks Carrie's management for waiting till I was away with no access to a computer before you added the Toronto show and made sure the pre-sales and such happened before I got home and now I'm locked out of Ticketmaster! &^%$$#@@D!!!##%$%$%$

Concert Stars
    k after an hour i pulled off like section 103. Now all thats available is the BAAACK of the venue. (granted, i was searching for 4 tickets so that mightve had something to do with it)

I think what happens is that ticketmaster does not release all tickets all at once (which is unfair IMO but w/e). Im fine with section 109 cuz I have like, 20th row for the show three days earlier

Carrie Guru
    Does anyone know... when you're locked out of Ticketmaster "You don't have permission to access / on this server." How long are you locked out for?

Wow, opry that really sucks for you! I hope you get tickets soon! I don't know about the Ticketmaster thing.

If nothing happens, I won't mind selling one of my tickets to you...I got 2 tickets, but the second is for a friend who isn't that keen anyway, and the seats aren't together, so she really isn't looking forward to it very much. It's a rather good seat - Floor somewhere. But I can only sell you one, so if you were planning on going with someone else, sorry
    opry051008 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Does anyone know... when you're locked out of Ticketmaster "You don't have permission to access / on this server." How long are you locked out for?
    omg that same thing happened to me AFTER I bought my tickets!! I thought it was because I bought the tickets at my school on their wifi and they finally figured it out
    opry051008 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Wow, opry that really sucks for you! I hope you get tickets soon! I don't know about the Ticketmaster thing.

If nothing happens, I won't mind selling one of my tickets to you...I got 2 tickets, but the second is for a friend who isn't that keen anyway, and the seats aren't together, so she really isn't looking forward to it very much. It's a rather good seat - Floor somewhere. But I can only sell you one, so if you were planning on going with someone else, sorry
    Awww, thanks carebear4eva.

Yeah, I'm gonna need more than 1. Don't worry, I'll find a way, it's Carrie after all.

I'm sorry you couldn't get two together for your friend. Your friend may not be keen now but they'll be a Carrie fan after the concert.
    carebear4eva likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    omg that same thing happened to me AFTER I bought my tickets!! I thought it was because I bought the tickets at my school on their wifi and they finally figured it out
    Thanks pitocco, now that I know it's not just me I don't feel like such a loser.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Thanks pitocco, now that I know it's not just me I don't feel like such a loser.
    how many tickets do you need btw?? This concert sold FAAAAAAAAAAAAAST. If you need 4 the only things available are up in the 300s
    opry051008 likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast