Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree12Likes
  • 7 Post By opry051008
  • 1 Post By opry051008
  • 1 Post By opry051008
  • 2 Post By jaylee50
  • 1 Post By carrieguy2

Thread: CMA Songwriters Series Pics

  1. #1
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581

    CMA Songwriters Series Pics

    Sorry that these aren't better quality. They didn't allow the bigger camera.

    http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/a...ies/?start=all

  • #2
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,430
    Concert Stars
    Wow! You had great seats!

  • #3
    Junior Carrie Follower ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    271
    Concert Stars
    Those are good! Thanks for sharing these.

  • #4
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Wow! You had great seats!
    Small venue.

    It was really worth the drive and the cost to go down there.

    Maybe when you and Nanny are finally of age I'll meet you at one of these type of Carrie concerts.
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

  • #5
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,430
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Small venue.

    It was really worth the drive and the cost to go down there.

    Maybe when you and Nanny are finally of age I'll meet you at one of these type of Carrie concerts.
    We're waiting on Nanny. I'm eighteen and she's seventeen.

  • #6
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    We're waiting on Nanny. I'm eighteen and she's seventeen.
    I'll be waiting on both of you. The venue minimum age was 21.

  • #7
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,430
    Concert Stars
    That's ageist of them.

  • #8
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Thank you! great pics

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    That's ageist of them.
    They're also SLR camerist.

  • #10
    Carrie Guru allamericangirl8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SoCal.
    Posts
    14,430
    Concert Stars
    Why weren't you allowed a bigger camera? So that you wouldn't obstruct someone's view? Because if so, they're awesome. If it's because of money, they suck.

  • #11
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    625
    Concert Stars
    I am so jealous of you fans that are able to travel to concerts. I only get to go when she hits Charlotte. At least it is better than when I lived in Syracuse....about the only time they do concerts is the NYS Fair and Carrie does not show in summer now. Of course Rochester and Buffalo have decent venues year round. i do remember getting killer seats for a Tim and Faith concert in 2006 in Rochester. Nice venue there...no bad seats....in the round. Anyway, I am happy for you, all evil jealousy aside and thanks for sharing.

  • #12
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Why weren't you allowed a bigger camera? So that you wouldn't obstruct someone's view? Because if so, they're awesome. If it's because of money, they suck.
    I wish I knew why it's not allowed because it was a great venue to get some fantastic pictures of Carrie if I could have used my SLR. But I guess it's the same when you go to concerts. Sucks.
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

  • #13
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by bearball49 View Post
    I am so jealous of you fans that are able to travel to concerts. I only get to go when she hits Charlotte. At least it is better than when I lived in Syracuse....about the only time they do concerts is the NYS Fair and Carrie does not show in summer now. Of course Rochester and Buffalo have decent venues year round. i do remember getting killer seats for a Tim and Faith concert in 2006 in Rochester. Nice venue there...no bad seats....in the round. Anyway, I am happy for you, all evil jealousy aside and thanks for sharing.
    The downside... Carrie is making me poor. lol.

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,216
    Concert Stars
    Great pics, Opry! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had fun.

  • #15
    New Carrie Fan Stacey.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9
    Fabulous pictures tbh, it looks like you were really close!

  • #16
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,621
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    The downside... Carrie is making me poor. lol.
    Ahhh! but rich with memories.
    rainbow1 and opry051008 like this.

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan carrieguy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    3,825
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    The downside... Carrie is making me poor. lol.
    poor in your pocket but rich in your soul!
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #18
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,373
    Concert Stars
    Thank you Opry, for sharing your great pics!!!


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. [July 31] CMA Songwriters Series (Official Discussion Thread)
      By opry051008 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 249
      Last Post: 05-06-2019, 02:53 PM
    2. CMA Songwriters Series
      By shinyspirit in forum MQ & Shared Videos
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 08-04-2012, 11:03 PM
    3. Carrie Underwood to be at CMA Songwriters Series 7/31 in Boston
      By Ann055 in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 31
      Last Post: 07-27-2012, 08:47 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •