Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: [Aug 12, 2012] Boots and Hearts Concert

Concert Stars
    Thank you so much, for your in depth review!!! I don't know how you managed that wait, and I sure don't know how your mother did!!! I hope she is feeling well today, and she certainly has the respect of all the Carrie Fans!!!

Thank you for all of your reviews. I'm sorry you had to deal w/some rude people, but in the end, you got to see Carrie & I'm sure that made everything else seem so small...lol
    opry051008 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Then she did Sweet Child of Mine (SUCK IT, NICOLE!!)

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    And especially for Nicole I will post my video of SCOM later tonight.
    I love you.
    opry051008 likes this.

Yikes, that makes me nervous about attending Boots & Hearts next year if the crowd was that rowdy. There were a few people like that at CMA Fest, but not a ton. Maybe I just didn't notice it as much since I was in the photo lines most of the time.

Can't wait to see some videos! Sounds like Carrie put on an amazing show. Can't wait for the BA tour!

Concert Stars
    You definitely should attend next year! It's really not that horrible, most outdoor music festivals have that kind of thing happen a lot, unfortunately. People just get stupid because they think they can. I really didn't duel it out with anyone, some people were just drunk and we all know how some people act drunk, lol. But aside from that, I would recommend the festival. Especially for being their first year...it turned out pretty good! You should def give it a go!

I've heard a bunch of rumours about who they're having next year already. Who knows if it's legit, but I've heard Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Brad Paisley. I heard those names a lot. But those are just rumours at this point of course.
    epicamends likes this.

Concert Stars
    I uploaded a video of Sweet Child O' Mine from last night; It's from the screen because even though we were fairly close, people's heads kept getting in the way. But it's still a pretty badass cover. So glad I finally heard it live!

PS, I do realize that at the 2:05 mark I miss some of the instrumental - my camera randomly stopped filming and by the time I re-started I missed some of it. Hopefully it's not too noticeable.
    Cps235, Ann055, epicamends and 6 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie Underwood slayed Sweet Child O' Mine (as usual ). Her vocals are insane! allamericangrl8 will be proud!
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    ^Awesome.... Just pure awesomeness!

Concert Stars
    Aw, man! It was part of the guitar solo. Oh, well. It's not like it was Slash.

I love that Carrie actually looked like she was having a blast. It reminds me of the Paradise City Jason Aldean duet where she looks like she's partying it up and Jason looks all insecure lol.

Thanks for the video! I know it wasn't posted exclusively for me, but I'm gonna act like it was.
    luvebug99 and robinannhunt like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    Aw, man! It was part of the guitar solo. Oh, well. It's not like it was Slash.

I love that Carrie actually looked like she was having a blast. It reminds me of the Paradise City Jason Aldean duet where she looks like she's partying it up and Jason looks all insecure lol.

Thanks for the video! I know it wasn't posted exclusively for me, but I'm gonna act like it was.
    I know I felt bad about that, because the guitar solo is always amazing.
    allamericangirl8 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by luvebug99 View Post
    I uploaded a video of Sweet Child O' Mine from last night; It's from the screen because even though we were fairly close, people's heads kept getting in the way. But it's still a pretty badass cover. So glad I finally heard it live!

PS, I do realize that at the 2:05 mark I miss some of the instrumental - my camera randomly stopped filming and by the time I re-started I missed some of it. Hopefully it's not too noticeable.
    Thanks for posting. You can see Carrie better on your video than mine so I won't bother posting mine after all.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Yikes, that makes me nervous about attending Boots & Hearts next year if the crowd was that rowdy. There were a few people like that at CMA Fest, but not a ton. Maybe I just didn't notice it as much since I was in the photo lines most of the time.

Can't wait to see some videos! Sounds like Carrie put on an amazing show. Can't wait for the BA tour!
    For me it wasn't as bad for Carrie and Tim's nights, don't get me wrong it still wasn't pretty, but for Kid Rock's night it was a dangerous place to be. Arguing, pushing and shoving was happening in the section where I was and there was no security in sight. Some people around us were shoved to the ground and if we didn't have the fence to hold on to we would also have hit the ground. I guess it's the luck of the draw where you happen to be with the people around you. The music was fantastic with the exception of Gord Downie and the Sadies (WTF is all I have to say about them, my apologies for those of you who enjoyed that group). They also didn't gouge you with the prices of the food. So it was great but if you're close to the front be prepared for the onslaught of people pushing their way to the front when the big acts hit the stage and hope that you get a decent group of people who surround.
    Ann055 and lab like this.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for the updates and video guys! I always love when Carrie does covers.

Concert Stars
    Holy crap! She SLAYED Sweet Child O Mine.

Concert Stars
    For me it wasn't as bad for Carrie and Tim's nights, don't get me wrong it still wasn't pretty, but for Kid Rock's night it was a dangerous place to be. Arguing, pushing and shoving was happening in the section where I was and there was no security in sight. Some people around us were shoved to the ground and if we didn't have the fence to hold on to we would also have hit the ground. I guess it's the luck of the draw where you happen to be with the people around you. The music was fantastic with the exception of Gord Downie and the Sadies (WTF is all I have to say about them, my apologies for those of you who enjoyed that group). They also didn't gouge you with the prices of the food. So it was great but if you're close to the front be prepared for the onslaught of people pushing their way to the front when the big acts hit the stage and hope that you get a decent group of people who surround.
    I heard from a lot of people the Kid Rock night was horrible for being rowdy. I was only there on Sunday, so I didn't get to witness it. Before the festival even started I could have guessed Kid Rock's night would be the most insane. I think it really depends on who's playing that night. Obviously Carrie's crowd wouldn't be nearly as bad as someone like Kid Rock.

And omg I agree about Gord Downie and the Sadies...I'm sorry but WHAT IN THE WORLD?

Concert Stars
    Wow that was all kinds of amazing

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder92 View Post
    Wow that was all kinds of amazing
    Omg! I totally thought this was the TS thread and got so confused by this post. My bad lol!

Carrie Guru
    I was trying to upload the video of Carrie talking about us being bulletproof but silly thing won't load properly. If I eventually get it up and running I'll post it.

Btw, the biggest crowd was for Carrie's night. Although it was also the best weather-wise I'd like to believe it was because of Carrie.

Also, for Lauren Alaina fans.... she is a real natural with the crowd.

Edit: Crowd response to BA was huge. Everyone clapping their hands and singing along.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for posting. You can see Carrie better on your video than mine so I won't bother posting mine after all.
    If it's not too much trouble, it'd be awesome if you uploaded yours, too.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by allamericangirl8 View Post
    If it's not too much trouble, it'd be awesome if you uploaded yours, too.
    Having trouble uploading the video to Photobucket (because I'm too cheap and only use the free service. lol) Any suggestions?

•  
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast