• 1 Post By LouisaJessie
  • 1 Post By Suellen
  • 1 Post By carriefan_1
  • 1 Post By oldyfan

Thread: Carrie Outdoor Concert At Jimmy Kimmel Live Andrew's Review

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie Outdoor Concert At Jimmy Kimmel Live Andrew's Review

Hi guys I just got back from Carrie's outdoor concert at Jimmy Kimmel Live. I'll keep my review short and not too long because I can't remember everything that happened. Alrighty here goes at around 6 pm - 6:15 pm Carrie's band was rehearsing and Carrie comes out with a which t - shirt with fringes on the bottom, skinny jeans and tan low boot and she was singing GG, then LLA, and OWT. Towards the end the announcer at the outdoor stage said "We are taping for the Jimmy Kimmel show with Carrie Underwood singing Leave Alone lol I guess the announcer guys didn't know Carrie's songs so Carrie said "Leave Us Alone" that made me laugh so hard in actually the name of the song is Leave Love Alone. Then at 6:30 pm the security people started letting people in the outdoor stage but they separated the priority ticket holders to one side and the general admission ticket holders to the other side. Then there was a little altircation so I don't know how to spell this word. It just means there was a paparazzi trying to take pictures of Carrie while she was rehearsing and he was standing on a trashcan so he can see better. Any way long story short the security called the police and they were really mad at him because he was taking pictures of Carrie. So the police made a deal with him that he can take pictures of Carrie while she is rehearsing and he can't take any more pictures of Carrie after the concert. So after they let all the priority ticket holders in the outdoor stage they let the general admission ticket holders in. I actually got the ticket one of my concert buddies Trexie because she told me her friend was suppose to go but she cancelled at the last minute and I printed out a studio audience ticket but I didn't use it instead I just used the ticket to enter the address on my gps. Alrighty you guy with me so far. So when I was about to go in they saw my Carrie sack pack and the security girl said I can't take it in so I put it back in my car and my concert buddy Trexie when in ahead of me and I went back in and just showed the security guy my general admission bracelet. I'm gonna skip to Carrie and Jimmy Kimmel duet it was so funny it was BHC but the words are different and it was so funny the name of the song is Before You Freak. Like before you freak out and start smashing someone's car you better make sure it's the right car. Oh year Carrie was wearing a red long sleeve blouse, red sequence red skirt and silver high heels. After Carrie's interview with Jimmy she came out she only sang 5 song and they are GG, LLA, Wasted, OWT, and BHC. Carrie was really good whistling in the beginning intro of OWT. That was the most fun I ever had and it's my second time seeing Carrie on Jimmy Kimmel Live. So after Carrie finished singing BHC she stepped out of the stage to thank everyone. Then me and my friend Trexie went out of the outdoor concert area so I can get my cds and also my friends cd that I kept in my sack pack and met her by a barricade on the back of the outdoor stage area. A lot of people were waiting for Carrie to come out and sign some autographs. Then Carrie came out at around 8:30 pm I think wearing her rehearsal clothes and also wearing a denim long sleeve shirt because it was really cold. So Carrie starts signing some autographs and she signs an autograph one by one from her fans which is the coolest thing ever and my and my friend Trexie were all the way to the end of the barricade. it took a while for Carrie to sing everyone an autograph. So the end of the line when my friend had her cd and ticket signed some guys said "Can I get a high five Carrie?" Then Carrie said "high five sure" to the guy put his palm getting ready to high five the guy and she did that was the coolest thing ever. Then Carrie signed my two cds even though Carrie's security guy I think he is Australian or British no idea which one said "Carrie can only sign one" So I thanked Carrie and said "Thank you Carrie" and Carrie replied back saying "Your very welcome" Then I said "Can I get a fist pump Carrie" and she just laughed. Then after that I went to the Disney store nearby to go to the rest room before I go home. While I was waiting there was this lady that ask "Can I use the restroom is it for men or women?" I told her it's unisex because there's a sign with a man and women figure on the restroom door. Then I talked to this guys wearing a baseball cap I told him "I guess she's not from around here?" Then the guys said "yeah she saw the man and woman figure on the restroom and she taught bought man and woman are going to use the restroom at the same time?" I was just trying to make a joke not offend the lady. So I ask the guys in the baseball cap "Where are you coming from?" He said "I just watched "The Avengers on IMAX" Then I told him "I just finished going to an outdoor concert close by with Carrie Underwood performing." He said "who performed?" I said "Carrie Underwood" then he replied saying "that must have been fun" Then I left the Disney Store when they were locking up to I told one of the guys that works there that I needed to get out. So I walked back to the barricade where I got to meet Carrie and get an autograph from her and thanked the security guy with a fist pump and I drove home. I had so much fun and I don't think I can sleep because I'm still in cloud nine or is it the Rockstar Energy Drink that I drank while I was driving to the outdoor concert. I think it's the Rockstar Energy Drink lol I hope you guys like my review.

Here the picture of my Carrie that I wore on the outdoor concert sorry I have to take the picture in my room:

Here's a picture of the my two cd Play On and Blown Away that Carrie signed after the concert taken in my room by my computer:

Here's a picture of my general admission bracelet also taken in my room with the cds that Carrie sign with my Carrie sack pack

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for the review. I'm happy you had a great Carrie experience.
    seantrainor likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome! I'm glad you had a great Carrie experience and made some great memories. I'm envious of your signed CDs! Thanks for posting your review, Carrie_Rocks_The_House.
    seantrainor likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for your review, sounds like you really enjoyed the concert.
    seantrainor likes this.

Amazing Amazing photos and autographs
    seantrainor likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Glad you had a good time! Thank you for the review!
    seantrainor likes this.

•