Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: [Jun 21, 2012] Royal Albert Hall, London, England

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

[Jun 21, 2012] Royal Albert Hall, London, England

American singer-songwriter and one of the USA’s biggest stars Carrie Underwood is set to make her UK debut at the Royal Albert Hall on Thursday 21 June.

Bringing her spectacular talent to the UK for the first time, Carrie Underwood intends to impress. “It’s been a long time coming to head over to London to perform for my UK fans…I’m so excited to play there in June.
    Confirmed Carrie Fans members attending the show:

Please post any comments and media (photos and videos) relating to Carrie's show at the Royal Albert Hall, London.
    Last edited by LouisaJessie; 05-06-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Concert Stars
    Thank you for this thread. Would like to know the setlist for this show. Wow Carrie's first concert for the Blown Away Tour.

Concert Stars
    Awesome! Thanks for this thread! I'll definitely be following this to see all the updates! Congrats to the fans who are able to go! I cannot wait to read all about your experiences at this once in a lifetime event
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Btw, I absolutely love that pic of Carrie

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    There is a lot of hair in that picture.

Hey there guys. I'm from Spain and I'm really in the mood to go to this concert. The thing is I don't know anyone who wants to go with me. Is anyone going? Do you know where can I get the tickets? The Royal Albert Hall website says there are not tickets available, and I don't know if it's sold out or they have not been released yet!

The show is sold out (in 90 minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by Opith View Post
    Hey there guys. I'm from Spain and I'm really in the mood to go to this concert. The thing is I don't know anyone who wants to go with me. Is anyone going? Do you know where can I get the tickets? The Royal Albert Hall website says there are not tickets available, and I don't know if it's sold out or they have not been released yet!
    Yep, like Robin said, the show has sold out. It may be worth checking the website about a week before the event to see if they have released any more tickets, but otherwise, fingers crossed we get another show early next year

On the plus side, though;
    Cps235, robinannhunt and Ann055 like this.

Noooo!! Too bad! I'll be checking all the time then. Thank you guys!

Carrie Follower
    Hopefully Carrie will have time to do TV work - interviews, performances whilst here and get on the big shows (This Morning, Graham Norton, Daybreak, etc) and it will increase her profile here. She has not had smash hit singles and albums here yet as she has in the U.S., so your average person doesn't know who she is.

People mentioning other tickets may be released nearer time, this does happen with some shows. Even if other seats are released, it is likely all the good seats are already taken e.g. with no video screens up, if you are in circles furthest away/highest up you might seem like looking at tiny matchsticks on the stage.

Will be a great show!!!
    Last edited by Dragons; 06-05-2012 at 01:27 AM.
    Ann055 and Blown Away like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons View Post
    I managed to get 5 tickets for the show (2 of them Front Row right next to stage), bought extra tickets for friends who aren't really fans of Carrie and one of them didn't even know who she was. Guess what? None of them can make it, some are going on holiday then, another has business engagement they cannot cancel. So I have 4 tickets to try sell before the show now, if I knew any Carrie fans I'd probably give them away free; unfortunately I don't know any.

Hopefully Carrie will have time to do TV work - interviews, performances whilst here and get on the big shows (This Morning, Graham Norton, Daybreak, etc) and it will increase her profile here. She has not had smash hit singles and albums here yet as she has in the U.S., so your average person doesn't know who she is.

People mentioning other tickets may be released nearer time, this does happen with some shows; though seems unlikely with Royal Albert Hall venue as it is not huge and the show itself sold out very fast. Even if other seats are released, it is likely all the good seats are already taken e.g. with no video screens up, if you are in circles furthest away/highest up you might seem like looking at tiny matchsticks on the stage.

Anyone know how seat numbers run in Royal Albert Hall? As I will keep best seat (one of front row ones) for myself and sell the rest. With virtual tour on Royal Albert Hall site you can get close up of seats/rows but not seat numbers. Have tickets already so know exact seat numbers.

Will be a great show!!!
    Welcome to Carrie Fans Dragon!!! This is the best site ever -- the people are so nice -- even through disagreements, it's like life, we're a family!! Am so very happy you get to see Carrie perform!!!! We are all so very excited that Carrie is going to London and Australia!!! I hope you find some people to go to the concert -- I see there is already Opith from Spain who posted here on this thread that they want to go so maybe you guys can arrange for a ticket. Good luck!!
    Pi314CA likes this.

Concert Stars
    I managed to get 5 tickets for the show (2 of them Front Row right next to stage), bought extra tickets for friends who aren't really fans of Carrie and one of them didn't even know who she was. Guess what? None of them can make it, some are going on holiday then, another has business engagement they cannot cancel. So I have 4 tickets to try sell before the show now, if I knew any Carrie fans I'd probably give them away free; unfortunately I don't know any.

People mentioning other tickets may be released nearer time, this does happen with some shows; though seems unlikely with Royal Albert Hall venue as it is not huge and the show itself sold out very fast. Even if other seats are released, it is likely all the good seats are already taken e.g. with no video screens up, if you are in circles furthest away/highest up you might seem like looking at tiny matchsticks on the stage.

Anyone know how seat numbers run in Royal Albert Hall? As I will keep best seat (one of front row ones) for myself and sell the rest. With virtual tour on Royal Albert Hall site you can get close up of seats/rows but not seat numbers. Have tickets already so know exact seat numbers.

Will be a great show!!!
    You should get in contact with Opith (new to this site also) because she was looking to buy a ticket or two.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Welcome to Carrie Fans Dragon!!! This is the best site ever -- the people are so nice -- even through disagreements, it's like life, we're a family!! Am so very happy you get to see Carrie perform!!!! We are all so very excited that Carrie is going to London and Australia!!! I hope you find some people to go to the concert -- I see there is already Opith from Spain who posted here on this thread that they want to go so maybe you guys can arrange for a ticket. Good luck!!
    Thanks for welcome! Site looks just great. Will contact Opith. How many Carrie shows (& where) will you be going to on 'Blown Away' Tour? Hope you managed to get good seats too.

Thanks for welcome! Site looks just great. Will contact Opith. How many Carrie shows (& where) will you be going to on 'Blown Away' Tour? Hope you managed to get good seats too.
    Probably not any -- have some health issues to deal with -- but I have this site and it's amazing, so I'll be just fine. Thanks for asking.

Welcome Dragons. I suggest if you do not sell them on this thread that you post in the tickets for sale forum here.

Dragons welcome! I am interested in buying 2 tickets, but first I would have to see if I can get plane tickets, because I would be flying from Slovenia.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Hi Guys! If you're attending the show, I can add your name to the list of attendees. Just let me know.

New Carrie Fan
    Hi Dragons welcome! I am interested in buying 1 tickets, because initially I only bought one for me and now I found a friend to fly with me from Italy but she doesn't have a ticket, so I've been desperately trying to find one. Let me know if you still have them, I'll certainly buy it!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Louisa's Tickets!

My tickets arrived today! I'm so excited for the concert on June 21st!

Ann055, Gator, maddkat and 2 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ any word on who the guest is yet?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast