• 1 Post By carrie65
  • 2 Post By countryfan2006
  • 1 Post By liz278
  • 1 Post By bree

Thread: Carrie Fan BA In Studio Listening Party 4/21/12 downtown Music City USA

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

Carrie Fan BA In Studio Listening Party 4/21/12 downtown Music City USA

BA Listening party 4/21, "AMAZING" Blown Away Album Listening Party with Carrie in her Studio 4/21/12. Hope I'm not trying not to give to much info before listening party for all Monday 4/23, but here is some of my outtakes about this amazing "once in a lifetime" time spent with Carrie was like, if you wish to opine. Just one listen, but 'man oh man' was it a fun time by all and this album is epic, Carrie is out of this world epic, production on this album is out of this world epic.

OMG listening party was amazing, best Carrie album to date. Goose bump vocals and production top to bottom. Fans kept looking at each other, as to say what was that???, where did that come from??? Carrie and her team has put together "One fine masterpiece that will literally " Blow You Away"

Awesome tour in Studio by Carrie herself where half of 1st album and all the rest of Carries albums and all tracks have been laid down with Mark Bright and team. This studio is where most of "In the Moment" was filmed ( "wait for it" moment) and the recent promo where Carrie gives you a little sneak peep ( "what they gonna do fire me listen" ) to GG. You see all the areas where the band, even a glass floor loft above our heads that recording band peeps and instruments set up in recording sessions ( "Carrie jokes and says don't wear a dress up there" ) all the electronic wizardry and where Carrie records behind the glass with all the electronic gadgets she admits do knowing little about.

Aside from Good Girl.. My Fav's are after just one listen with Fans and Carrie taking about each song a little-bit.

1. "Blown Away" OMG It will literally blow you away with all the vocals and production. Can't wait for the video.

2. "One Way Ticket" such a fun song, the will soon be very famous "margaritas song". All the whistles in the song are Carrie doing the whistling herself as I asked her if someone in the band was going to do the whistling when it was going to be perform'd live. Nope Carrie said, "that's all me" I'm a pretty good whistler", you got to hear it to believe it. Lyrics like "Tell your boss where he can stick it" which got huge shout outs from the fans and "life's like a lollipop, you just gotta lick it" Def'ly will be a concert fav.

3. "Leave Love Alone" OMG Another fun in concert like many of the upbeat songs. Fans are going to be dancing , clapping and singing along to this album, which btw Carrie mention'd she just loves fans singing along.

4. "Wine After Whiskey" This hold over from PO that did not fit on PO Carrie inform'd us and Carrie's team kept pushing for her to include it on BA, you are gonna be so glad they did, just awesome.

5. "Forever Changed" It will bring tears, it did me. Carrie did say again she will probably never sing it live. If she did fans would have to sing it for her. All about love, life, being forever changed, forever loved. Hoping for a Fan Club Party attempt anyway.

We gave her several standing "O"'s and I shout'd out once "OH MY GOD" in the middle of one vocal, way too loud, I think on the Narnia song ""See You Again" at one point on Carries vocals as it had sent goose bumps all over my body, and it brought a huge smile to our "Good Girls" face. These fav's might change once I get the album to listen to more along with reading/singing along with the lyrics. Top to Bottom just one awesome album. Carrie's vocals are the best ever on this album with all kind of vocals we have never heard before and as always so damn crystal clear. A masterpiece, this album deserves to win every single award on the planet, ITS THAT GOOD!!!

Carrie was so sweet. Casual with Jeans, Pred.'s grey t-shirt top and so down to earth. Ivey cupcakes, snacks, Smart and Vit. water, she chatted with everyone sign'd our pictures we brought, gave us each an 11x11 BA cover she sign and personalized with sweet messages for everyone, a pic with her that will be sent to us later, gave us all tickets to the Opry and a $25 gift certificate to the new Opry Backstage Grill. Just an amazing time with wonderful Carrie Fans and Carrie, more just like a relaxed loving Family Reunion with the sweetest and most down to earth "Good Girl" in the whole wide world and just like you was in Carrie's own family room at her home. We all felt so welcome, at home and relaxed with Carrie and her whole team. Thanks to Carrie and her team for doing this for us fans. I hope she does it again and more fans get to have this once in a lifetime chance to spend a little time in the wonderful world of the most amazing talented and sweetest lady to ever grace planet earth.

Thank you so much for your review of your day with Carrie!! I've read it several times now...lol You know, it kind of made me tear up a little bit. It must have just been amazing to be there and have conversations with Carrie. Carrie has got to be the sweetest, most humble person ever!! I just think about how lucky we all are to have Carrie in our lives and that angelic voice of hers! Can't wait for "Blown Away" be drop so that more people in the world can be introduced to such an amazing person and when they listen to her, they will all be fans for life just like us!!

I'm so happy for you and the others who were able to be there yesterday. Your day with Carrie and the other fans will be one of those days you will always remember everything about for the rest of your life...
    glenn7 likes this.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad you had such a great time.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for your review. Sounds like everyone had one amazing day spending it with Carrie and listening to BA. Looking forward to the listening party tomorrow night.
    glenn7 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Good job Glenn. I concur that Blown Away will be a megahit.
    glenn7 likes this.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    That's awesome review and thanks for sharing your "once in a lifetime" with us Glenn.
    glenn7 and Countryfan2448 like this.

Concert Stars
    I loved reading your review. It has made me more excited to hear and own a copy of the CD.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing. Wow, what an experience! Once in a lifetime for sure.
    glenn7 likes this.

•