Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,585
    Concert Stars

    My Opry and FCP pics and BGHBJO video

    here are my pics






    rest of the pics...
    FCP
    Opry


    and video -
    BGHBJO -

    from the Opry

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #2
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,397
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing. You have a good camera. The pictures are clear and the video is precise and the sound is great.

  • #3
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    Thanks

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    3,491
    Concert Stars
    Those pictures were awesome and so was the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her singing that song. Does anyone else think it looks like she is looking down maybe veryifying the words. She does it enough that made me wonder.lol Only a Carrie fan would notice every move she makes - poor thing!! Whatever I loved it!!

  • #5
    Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chino, CA
    Posts
    13,711
    Concert Stars
    Great pics

  • #6
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,585
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Thanks for sharing. You have a good camera. The pictures are clear and the video is precise and the sound is great.
    Canon SX110 such as it is

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Those pictures were awesome and so was the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her singing that song. Does anyone else think it looks like she is looking down maybe veryifying the words. She does it enough that made me wonder.lol Only a Carrie fan would notice every move she makes - poor thing!! Whatever I loved it!!
    Yes I thought the same thing till I saw pics from up in the balcony and there were no lyrics to be seen.Strange how she kept looking down.
    ITA, whatever...I love it too!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #7
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,559
    Donna I can't see the rest of the pics at the link. Do you still have it up? Btw, I'm stealing your pics and vid for my personal collection. Your pics are way better than mine. Thanks very much.

  • #8
    Carrie Follower carriefan_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    95
    Awesome photos and video thanks for sharing!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,585
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Donna I can't see the rest of the pics at the link. Do you still have it up? Btw, I'm stealing your pics and vid for my personal collection. Your pics are way better than mine. Thanks very much.
    LOL go ahead and steal for your collection.
    Not sure why you can't see the pics they're still up.
    Try this link -
    Fan Club Party 2011 | Facebook
    Opry June 7 , 2011 | Facebook

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #10
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    132
    Concert Stars
    Great photos! Thanks for sharing.

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan Suellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,772
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing the pictures, and the video you took is amazing. Thanks again.

  • #12
    Ultimate Carrie Fan OkieChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,858
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    Those pictures were awesome and so was the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her singing that song. Does anyone else think it looks like she is looking down maybe veryifying the words. She does it enough that made me wonder.lol Only a Carrie fan would notice every move she makes - poor thing!! Whatever I loved it!!
    I'm sure Carrie knows those words by heart. Mel McDaniel (who died this year and recorded that song) is from Checotah, OK and BGHBJO was a song that Carrie's dad used to sing to her when she was little and she's loved it all these years. Not sure why she was looking down, but I don't think it's for the words.


  •  

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •