Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie2 View Post
    I wish them both the very best, ending a marriage is so sad to me.

In Touch (yet another gossip magazine) reported that Blake also requested a "petition for protective order"????? How odd is that?
    cassie, it does not look good for Miranda at all. First Blake files for divorce along with the petition (this is quite serious and will show up on Miranda's police record). Frankly, something huge has happened because there is no way on earth that Miranda would allow Blake to be the one to file for divorce or to obtain a petition against her if she was not doing something that she should not have done. The guilty finger strongly points to Miranda. Time will tell and more information will surface. Some true and some untrue.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    cassie, it does not look good for Miranda at all. First Blake files for divorce along with the petition (this is quite serious and will show up on Miranda's police record). Frankly, something huge has happened because there is no way on earth that Miranda would allow Blake to be the one to file for divorce or to obtain a petition against her if she was not doing something that she should not have done. The guilty finger strongly points to Miranda. Time will tell and more information will surface. Some true and some untrue.
    Please tell me nobody is putting stock in what some tabloid prints. We know for a fact that most of what they print is pure fiction why would this story be any different?

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Don't read too much into the Petition for Protective Order. It could just be a way for Blake to keep Miranda or someone in her family away from him.
    oldyfan and abbeyjones18 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    No, I do not read tabloids nor pay any attention to them as they are trash. Public records reveal things and the truth will come out as I stated. Some info false and some true. You have to give cause to obtain an order.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cary78663 View Post
    Don't read too much into the Petition for Protective Order. It could just be a way for Blake to keep Miranda or someone in her family away from him.
    It appears that the petition for protective order was aimed at keeping the press at bay. The following quote is from Us magazine ( not exactly a reliable source but this information seems much more plausible than other speculation).

"Shelton, 39, had the papers sealed from the public under the term of "petition for protective order."
    The Pottawatomie County District Court clerk tells Us that any further information about the agreement has been sealed. "The whole file has been ordered under seal," the official tells Us. "Everything filed in it has been sealed. You would have to get permission from the judge to obtain a copy of it."

Read more: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Details Revealed - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook"
    AdamJ, JB172, teesharky and 5 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Well that explains the order which is very different from an order against another human being.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    It appears that the petition for protective order was aimed at keeping the press at bay. The following quote is from Us magazine ( not exactly a reliable source but this information seems much more plausible than other speculation).

"Shelton, 39, had the papers sealed from the public under the term of "petition for protective order."
    The Pottawatomie County District Court clerk tells Us that any further information about the agreement has been sealed. "The whole file has been ordered under seal," the official tells Us. "Everything filed in it has been sealed. You would have to get permission from the judge to obtain a copy of it."

Read more: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Divorce Details Revealed - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook"
    Keeping info relating to the divorce away from the press is exactly what the protective order is for.
    oldyfan and abbeyjones18 like this.

Concert Stars
    That does not seem so odd at all now.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Ok this could be bad. Carson Daly from the Voice told E!News that he is "well aware of what happened in the situation" and that "The Truth will come out very soon." Ughoh. He also said that "Blake is a stand up good guy." Hmmm... That sort of implies that Blake is the innocent party here.

This could get ugly.

^Yes Protective Orders to seal documents are normal and common in divorces even for non-celebs. That was a smart move, and a classy move on Blake's part.
    rainbow1, glenn7 and abbeyjones18 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamJ View Post
    Well that explains the order which is very different from an order against another human being.
    Yes this was just a sealing Order. very common to protect the contents of their divorce from the press. Smart move and classy actually on Blake's part.

If it were an Order of Protection for Harassment or something similar to bar contact, Miranda or Blake would have to appear in Court to be served with the papers and sign them in front of a judge. So this is just a seal order which will keep the press from snooping into their financial records, as well as the grounds for the Divorce, and the Prenup.

I think it is horrid that the press and public would ever have access to the private financial info of celebs in a Prenup or Divorce as that is highly confidential information, and gives hackers/criminals easy access to identity theft with all that info. I am glad Blake asked for a Protective Order for that reason alone. But it is also a smart move to keep anyone from knowing the grounds for their divorce.

Since the divorce went through THAT fast-- in 10 days-- Blake may have filed under No Fault Divorce, or Irreconcilable Differences without taking cheap shots. It is different in every state and I know nothing about Oklahoma law. If it were contested or ugly, Miranda would have fought it, so he must have filed under No Fault.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ok this could be bad. Carson Daly from the Voice told E!News that he is "well aware of what happened in the situation" and that "The Truth will come out very soon." Ughoh. He also said that "Blake is a stand up good guy." Hmmm... That sort of implies that Blake is the innocent party here.

This could get ugly.

^Yes Protective Orders to seal documents are normal and common in divorces even for non-celebs. That was a smart move, and a classy move on Blake's part.
    Carson should keep his mouth shut. It isn't his place to discuss their divorce.
    oldyfan, liz278 and adam1995 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I agree. At this point I am more inclined to believe that their marriage just ran its course. She was fairly young when they got together, so she probably just grew up and changed. I wish them both the best, and I hope they can both move on and be happy.
    oldyfan likes this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Amen! It is not anybody else's business what caused the breakup. If he were truly a friend he would simply wish them the best.
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    Poor Miranda. TMZ was brutal. What horrible people on that show. Not funny! Had never seen that mess before.

Concert Stars
    This was Blake 2 days after he filed for divorce on July 6. He must have then gone to LA to work on the Voice as he was with Adam. He seems happy/ok. He could be putting on a good front though.

Blake Shelton ‏@blakeshelton Jul 8 We really did it this time... We went to work together!!!! @adamlevine drives ****ty...

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    Poor Miranda. TMZ was brutal. What horrible people on that show. Not funny! Had never seen that mess before.
    TMZ is repulsive. Cannot stand that show.
    oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    I agree with you on that. Hopefully he will not say anymore. I guess he was just being protective of Blake, but still.

Apparently they are in LA taping for the Voice (or were on July 8th ish per the picture I just posted above). So they must have all talked about it etc. It is fine to defend your friend. But perhaps it is best for Carson not to get involved.

Concert Stars
    What did TMZ say? I don't watch them. I just saw a few of their tweets about the cheating, etc.

Concert Stars
    They have a show?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    This was Blake 2 days after he filed for divorce on July 6. He must have then gone to LA to work on the Voice as he was with Adam. He seems happy/ok. He could be putting on a good front though.

Blake Shelton ‏@blakeshelton Jul 8 We really did it this time... We went to work together!!!! @adamlevine drives ****ty...

Hopefully Blake stays sober driving around those hills - there are no guardrails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes!!
    teesharky likes this.

•  
    Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast