Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1327Likes

Thread: Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert to Divorce

Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    Have they already divorced or is it in the process?
    I was just reading the TMZ article (Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert -- Officially Single ... Judge Signed Off on Divorce | TMZ.com), and they were explain that since Blake filed in Oklahoma, the process is faster and it was apparently going to be finalized today.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by prettylittlemustang View Post
    The divorce was final today.
    Woah. Really? It is already FINAL? I thought he just filed in Oklahoma. That was fast. Unless this was in the works for a few months?

No wonders they both skipped CMA Fest and the CMT Awards. Makes sense now.
    adam1995, terilyn and Smokyiiis like this.

Concert Stars
    Wow. That was fast. Holy crap. No chance of a reconciliation now. (sad)

I read that Miranda's mother did not know until today when some reporter called her? I hope that is not true. Awful way to find out.

I do think they kept it under wraps though. Carrie had no idea where Miranda was at the CMTs.
    rainbow1 and Smokyiiis like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Remember that article that was posted about Carrie telling Miranda to take a break from music to save her marriage? Well what if a version of that story actually did happen (a much more nicer version than the one the article posted, that one tried too hard to make Carrie the bad guy). Since the divorce was finalized today, it would make sense for the separation to occur during the time Somethin' Bad hit, so perhaps Carrie, in a friendly way, suggested that Miranda try and save her marriage rather than focus on her career. A marriage is not 50/50 all the time, sometimes it has to be 100/0, because when one gives up, the other has to work even harder to keep it together. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when things get tough, you don't divorce, you work the problems out.

Concert Stars
    I was really hoping it was only another rumor, I'm a fan of Miranda's and feel so bad for her.
    abbeyjones18 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Says he filed the papers 2 weeks ago.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    ....I wonder if Carrie will comment. Not likely. She herself is such a private person. She may have already known it was coming anyway. who knows.....
    I think Carrie and Mike will be privately supportive of both Blake and Miranda since they were friends, and hung out as couples too. Carrie said Mike got along with Blake really well and had a Bro-mance.

But I do not think Carrie will say a word about it publicly. She would not do that to Miranda.

I hope Carrie and Brad leave this alone at the CMAs. It will be awkward enough as it is, and Carrie/Mike are close friends with Miranda and Blake, so it would be cruel to use this as a CMA joke. Stick with Salad Gate.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanVaCarrieFan View Post
    Remember that article that was posted about Carrie telling Miranda to take a break from music to save her marriage? Well what if a version of that story actually did happen (a much more nicer version than the one the article posted, that one tried too hard to make Carrie the bad guy). Since the divorce was finalized today, it would make sense for the separation to occur during the time Somethin' Bad hit, so perhaps Carrie, in a friendly way, suggested that Miranda try and save her marriage rather than focus on her career. A marriage is not 50/50 all the time, sometimes it has to be 100/0, because when one gives up, the other has to work even harder to keep it together. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when things get tough, you don't divorce, you work the problems out.
    Sounds like "Automatic", makes those words a little harder to hear.
    pklongbeach likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanVaCarrieFan View Post
    haha I was thinking that exact thought earlier about that Tabloid article with Carrie giving Miranda marital advice. She may have tried in a nice sweet way, not the way the tabloids portrayed it as her butting in.

But if that one article today is true--- that Miranda's Mother was unaware of the divorce until today-- then it is possible Carrie was unaware too. Miranda and Blake may have told no one.

Concert Stars
    They would NEVER make a joke about it at CMA's or anywhere else!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Brad and Carrie have too much class to say anything derogatory about their divorce. I don't think they are all close friends at all, but, professional/friendly with each other. They do not nor have they ever hung out together (maybe at after parties for award shows). They run in different crowds than Mike/Carrie, Brad/Kim/,TBP. Lady A., etc. and they have completely different life styles.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    ....I wonder if Carrie will comment. Not likely. She herself is such a private person. She may have already known it was coming anyway. who knows.....
    It would be completely inappropriate for Carrie or any of their friends or colleagues to comment beyond something along the lines of 'I'm sorry to hear that I wish them both the best' and only then if specifically asked.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I'm really shocked at some peoples response. Instead of feeling bad for them or sad that a marriage is ending they go straight for their throats. We shouldn't be playing the blame game because it's nobody's business. To say that Miranda is the only one that has changed is ridiculous. They have both changed and they have both grown. It's life. People change. It's ridiculous that Miranda's weight loss is constantly used against her. She shouldn't feel bad for wanting to better herself and feel better about herself. If you think that had anything to do with their divorce you are crazy. They seemed so happy until recently and I'm am very sad for the both of them. I wish people would just respect both of them instead of making petty comments.
    lizcarlo and adam1995 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I have no pity for either of them. Would you all feel sorry for Jason Aldean and his little home wrecker if they divorced?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I think Carrie and Mike will be privately supportive of both Blake and Miranda since they were friends, and hung out as couples too. Carrie said Mike got along with Blake really well and had a Bro-mance.

But I do not think Carrie will say a word about it publicly. She would not do that to Miranda.

I hope Carrie and Brad leave this alone at the CMAs. It will be awkward enough as it is, and Carrie/Mike are close friends with Miranda and Blake, so it would be cruel to use this as a CMA joke. Stick with Salad Gate.
    You really think Carrie & Brad would make a joke of this? Really?
    If so you think very little of the two of them.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstname89 View Post
    Would you all feel sorry for Jason Aldean and his little home wrecker if they divorced?
    Yes I absolutely would feel bad for them because they are people and the end of any marriage is a sad thing and I know absolutely nothing about their personal life and it is not my place to judge them. To be honest I find it pretty appalling that anybody would fail to show basic human compassion for other people's misfortune.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I have no pity for either of them. Would you all feel sorry for Jason Aldean and his little home wrecker if they divorced?
    Yes I would. A marriage takes two people to get to where things are. I don't think cheating is right, all I know is I don't know any other details and I'm not going to judge someone for that. And if you don't want t to "pity" them then don't. But you should respect them, not kick them while they are down.
    liz278 and lizcarlo like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Actually, Jason Aldean is the home wrecker. He was the one who owed is family everything and threw it away...
    Lstname89 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    Actually, Jason Aldean is the home wrecker. He was the one who owed is family everything and threw it away...
    Hello there stranger.

Miranda and Carrie seem to be really good work buddies. Carrie and Brad have class. They would not make fun of any couple who divorced.

•  
    Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast